Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Thread: Sycamore tree

  1. #21
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I thought there are KTVs at this area...

  2. #22
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I think that's further down joo chiat, this is closer to katong side...

  3. #23
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shellshox
    Any new update for this? Location quite good...
    Wondering for those who invest in MM units, is it easy to get rental???
    Location is quite bad. Terrible traffic, lots of pubs and bars next door. Other than it being 5-10mins walk from 112 Katong, theres really nth much.

    Agents are selling the fact that there's no balcony and bomb shelter. Do study the plans carefully though. the bed rooms can barely fit a bed. Every unit has HUGE baywindow. The bed has to be built in to fit.

  4. #24
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    check the carpark first
    machnical carpark....

  5. #25
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    check the carpark first
    machnical carpark....
    These days all the apartment projects around Joochiat/TK area uses them. very few have full basement carpark.

  6. #26
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    the name remind me of the banana tree lane. If any of the older people here remember.

  7. #27
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    the name remind me of the banana tree lane. If any of the older people here remember.
    It reminds me of this bible story

    http://www.essex1.com/people/paul/bible58.html

  8. #28
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    so small MM. in such area. might be good for certain "business".

  9. #29
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    so small MM. in such area. might be good for certain "business".
    Migrate the Geylang effect here! but this area under restricted list already. no more such units next time!

  10. #30
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    So far a lot of the 1 bedders are sold, cos going for half mill.....

  11. #31
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shellshox
    So far a lot of the 1 bedders are sold, cos going for half mill.....
    Yea but the size is quite pathetic... 355sqft with baywindow.

  12. #32
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    Yea but the size is quite pathetic... 355sqft with baywindow.

    Size of a hotel room. Good for "biz"

    say are $500K a unit. say rental can get $3000pm thats 7.2% yield!

    Cost to tenant is $3000/30 days = $100 per day. Still cheaper than hotel 81! $ worth! Plus no hassle of ID checks etc.

  13. #33
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Size of a hotel room. Good for "biz"

    say are $500K a unit. say rental can get $3000pm thats 7.2% yield!

    Cost to tenant is $3000/30 days = $100 per day. Still cheaper than hotel 81! $ worth! Pls no hassle of ID checks etc.
    Haha, u sure can rent out $3k a month? Hotel 81 ppl clean the room for u etc.

    $3k a month for 355 sqft is I'm sure there are old 2 bedders in D15 that rents around that figure.

  14. #34
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    Haha, u sure can rent out $3k a month? Hotel 81 ppl clean the room for u etc.

    $3k a month for 355 sqft is I'm sure there are old 2 bedders in D15 that rents around that figure.
    ok $2.5K also $4% yield!


    Location near to the area of biz. big place got security guard and more unit people will complain. Small compact new , walking distance. the shorter the walk the better less conspicuous. and can get back to the store faster after transaction.

    Aiayh for $100 cleaning can DIY share with 1 biz partner cost is $50!. pay a maid $5 extra to walk over to clean lor. still make good biz ah!
    Last edited by minority; 20-03-12 at 12:15.

  15. #35
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    ok $2.5K also $4% yield!


    Location near to the area of biz. big place got security guard and more unite people will complain. Small compact new , walking distance. the shorter the walk the better less conspicuous. and can get back to the store faster after transaction.

    Aiayh for $100 cleaning can DIY. pay a maid $5 extra to walk over to clean lor. still make good biz ah!
    Okay, in that cast those who bought at $4xxk HUAT LIAOS

  16. #36
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Deleted post

  17. #37
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    Okay, in that cast those who bought at $4xxk HUAT LIAOS

    Can be LAND LORD.. and sometime cannot collect rent can be the LORD OF THE RINGS... too. may all their fantasy come true.!

  18. #38
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Still got pool facility... can relax after bizness....

  19. #39
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    they're still trying to sell this? full page ad on ST

  20. #40
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    41 sold in mar at 1388psf bring total sales to 55. sudden pick up in sales wor. 55 more to go though.

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    they're still trying to sell this? full page ad on ST

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •