Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singapore vs Iraq (World Cup 6 Sept LIVE)

Final Score; S'pore 0-2 Iraq...

Seem uphill now with 4 games left, zero points...

You guys still bother to watch, I know the lions always jelly legs when playing international games home ground or not so their performance always kanah sai. If they win, I will go vegetarian one week

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    You guys still bother to watch, I know the lions always jelly legs when playing international games home ground or not so their performance always kanah sai. If they win, I will go vegetarian one week
    You maybe already vegetarian. Think I'm also very disappointed with the lions' performance. They played like a lion with toothache or a pussy cat bullied by the hungry predators! No more excuse about lousy referee except that first half tackle in the penalty box!

Our defence forever poor.. and seems like our goalkeeper Lionel think too highly of himself.. now you see! Eat grass already lor..

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Think they better play their home games on foreign turf...., no fire, mentally weak...

we deserved to lose lah. This time cannot blame the referee liao.

Still, one wonders what would have happened if we had won China 1-0....maybe the morale may be high enough to carry the Lions through this game...

Guys I already warned you, at least my blood pressure didn't go up like some of you. Next time singapore vs whatever country, just take it we lose so you won't get so stressed. Our only hope is the ping pong team and sailing, other than that we really kns.

Jordan 2 China 1. PRC also lost away..., seem that Jordan is the front runner in this Group..., while our Lions have yet to secure any points yet...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Jordan 2 China 1. PRC also lost away..., seem that Jordan is the front runner in this Group..., while our Lions have yet to secure any points yet...
    Retribution is served...

I'll rather jordan win than china - though we are at rock bottom with 0 points we still have a chance albeit a very slim one...