Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singapore vs Iraq (World Cup 6 Sept LIVE)

I am new here...

User Info Menu

Default Singapore vs Iraq (World Cup 6 Sept LIVE)

It's match no. 2 for Singapore Lions!
    Are we expecting another "Kelong refree?"...

What's your take? I go with 0:3.
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Senior

User Info Menu

Singapore 1 Iraq 2

I am new here...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Singapore 1 Iraq 2
    Bro, u hard core lion's supporter?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Senior

User Info Menu

bro, 1 for singapore becoz i am singaporean, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by westman

Bro, u hard core lion's supporter?

Senior

User Info Menu

If S'pore played like against China and give them up to 75% of possession, they'll be makan by Iraq. If altitude was the reason, then the Lions should perform much better this time round.

Singapore 1 : Iraq 1

Junior

User Info Menu

Singapore:2 Iraq:1 (hope is free)

Singapore has a few things going in our favour other than homeground advantage. Synthetic pitch is one.

I also read that the Iraqis took a 20+ hours flight journey to get to Singapore, wonder what kind of routing they took.... 20+ hours is bloody long. They must have taken the "scenic" route via Europe-Atlantic-USA-Pacicfic-Asia-Singapore. This will take a toll on their form.

Lastly, I also heard the Iraqi team queued up overnight for the inaugral opening of Singapore's H&M...... haha... no lah, this one I made up one... .

Junior

User Info Menu

The Iraq sure go marina bay and orchard roadnand Clarke quay to shop and party... Tomorrow sure tired haha..... Compare war torn iraq to sin sure theynwant to go look see look see

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    The Iraq sure go marina bay and orchard roadnand Clarke quay to shop and party... Tomorrow sure tired haha..... Compare war torn iraq to sin sure theynwant to go look see look see
    Yes yes, they know they better go party before the match coz after match, they will be too despondent over their loss that they don't want to party anymore!

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Yes yes, they know they better go party before the match coz after match, they will be too despondent over their loss that they don't want to party anymore!
    Bring them to Geyland & Desker explore till all their 3-legs go soft before the match..

Senior

User Info Menu

Also pay the pros in geylang to tell them they got hiv after they come out, they sure got no morale to play the game wahahaha..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Bring them to Geyland & Desker explore till all their 3-legs go soft before the match..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast