Thread: Kew Residencia...Comments..

Default Kew Residencia...Comments..

Is it worth to buy for own stay...i looking at future potential of upper east coast with erl and what not...but i dont know what its like to stay in cluster housing...looks kinda slim and tall....COMMENTS please...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Is it worth to buy for own stay...i looking at future potential of upper east coast with erl and what not...but i dont know what its like to stay in cluster housing...looks kinda slim and tall....COMMENTS please...
    I would not buy a 99LH ageing cluster housing.
    It would be difficult to sell.
    This place was completed in 1997, which means the lease started earlier, around 1995? Which means 16 years have lapsed.
    So if you stay for 10 years, it will be 26 years lapsed.

If I want a big space but don't want to spend so much, I'd rather buy a 99LH landed rather than a cluster house.
    JMHO, i hope cluster housing residents don't come after me !

This is just my personal opinion.

Been there a couple of times and I find the environment generally nice with a kampung atmosphere. However, the houses are rather narrow and the stairs tend to take up quite a bit of interior space. Another downside is a temple beside the development, several units face this temple.

Kew Green is better built and on a better plot but pricier. The strip of land that Kew Residecia was built on is rather thin and long-ish with the temple on the side making it awkward to organise the houses better.

A better cluster housing project in that area would be D'Manor but that has the MRT proximity price already built in.

If the future mrt is nearer bedok court area, kew rescidencia will not benefit so much. Bedok court and kew gate might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    If the future mrt is nearer bedok court area, kew rescidencia will not benefit so much. Bedok court and kew gate might be better.
    Yep, the location of Bedok South station on the ERL will change the horoscopes of the properties in the area. But most forummers seem to think that it will be around the open grass area opposite Kew Residencia as supported by the soil testing sites.

But then again, I have heard all sorts of rumours on possible locations that I don't know what to believe anymore.

hmm...looks like a 50/50........anyway dont intend to go in just yet maybe in a year so lets see what happens what gaught my eye was an ad in prop guru...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...kew-residencia

looked interesting and reasonable i would say but then i no guru...