Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Will you invest in MU IPO?

  1. #1
    I am new here...

    User Info Menu

    Default Will you invest in MU IPO?

    Am a MU fan but I will not.

    Anyone?
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    MU is a debt ridden club that is taking the public as suckers to raise more money so they can pay themselves fatter salaries at the end of the day. Only an idiot would want to buy an MU stock.

  3. #3
    I am new here...

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    MU is a debt ridden club that is taking the public as suckers to raise more money so they can pay themselves fatter salaries at the end of the day. Only an idiot would want to buy an MU stock.
    Seem like IPO will be delay or eventually abort with so many negative opinions....
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

  4. #4
    Bricks & Mortar

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Seem like IPO will be delay or eventually abort with so many negative opinions....
    As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    MU knows they have lots of die hard fans, so they are solely depending on this bunch of bodohs to continue to keep their excessively paid managers' and players' bank accounts fat fat
    Quote Originally Posted by land118
    As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..

  6. #6
    Bricks & Mortar

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    MU knows they have lots of die hard fans, so they are solely depending on this bunch of bodohs to continue to keep their excessively paid managers' and players' bank accounts fat fat
    Ya, all the top football clubs in the world, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern Munich..all have diehard/bodohs..., basically giving charity...

  7. #7
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by land118
    As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..
    actually how to be collectible? Can he ask for actual share certificate instead of CDP account?

  8. #8
    Bricks & Mortar

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    actually how to be collectible? Can he ask for actual share certificate instead of CDP account?
    Only keep the CDP notification that he got 1 lot..., maybe frame up, and qtrly see that MU inside the CDP updates.., feel shiok and can proudly shout " I am part owner of MU"

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Sekali after ipo, use the money to fatten players' salaries, go on ridiculous spending spree to buy players, lose the euro cup back to square one and come to us with rights issue again, really kns
    Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Ya, all the top football clubs in the world, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern Munich..all have diehard/bodohs..., basically giving charity...

  10. #10
    Bricks & Mortar

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Sekali after ipo, use the money to fatten players' salaries, go on ridiculous spending spree to buy players, lose the euro cup back to square one and come to us with rights issue again, really kns
    Ya, also the day Fergie is no more with club, share price will suffer a plunge...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •