Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Parc Vera - New Riverfront Condo @ Hougang - Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    When? Can consider leh if now have 11xxpsf.
    u hf time machine anot? rewind back to 2009...

wakakakakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u hf time machine anot? rewind back to 2009...

wakakakakakaka
    2009 anything also make $.

Keppel land is $1

Asphen heights @1050psf
    Watermark @1100-1200psf
    Cairnshill crest $1100!

Move back a few more years 2004 botania is $1100 psf

So got time machine very handy! :-)

39 sold at 834psf in mar. 165 to go.

Sim Lian is reviewing the price for all their projects soon. those keen on their properties better fast hand fast leg.

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    Sim Lian is reviewing the price for all their projects soon. those keen on their properties better fast hand fast leg.
    wow u work for them?

Maybe review downwards? their Trilliant cannot sell.

Another price increase triggered by Bishan SH.

SH and PV are a world apart, cant compare these 2.

PV is competing among the mass housing condos and raising price amidst the increasing competition is not a smart move.

Talking Facebook Closed Group

Hi the Parc Verians set up a closed group on FB. For any Parc Vera owners here who wish to join, pls PM me your email address and nick name on FB and let me know which stack you are in.

Cheers!

stack 24
    FB : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by PV Excit
    Hi the Parc Verians set up a closed group on FB. For any Parc Vera owners here who wish to join, pls PM me your email address and nick name on FB and let me know which stack you are in.

Cheers!

any updates on the increase in price? my fren is interested in it and believes that developer would not raise its price yet. BTW I told my fren the flo is selling 3 bedder at 740k. much cheaper than PV.

Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    any updates on the increase in price? my fren is interested in it and believes that developer would not raise its price yet. BTW I told my fren the flo is selling 3 bedder at 740k. much cheaper than PV.
    Not sure any exact price but Flo Not in mature estate? if your friend buys, pls ask him to join us in our closed group discussions on fb.

Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    price increase 2%

Nomination Day on 16 May and By election on 26 May 2012!
    Last edited by PV Excit; 09-05-12 at 17:24.

Smile Early bird VVIP discount?

Not sure any exact price but Flo Not in mature estate? if your friend buys, pls ask him to join us in our closed group discussions on fb.
    Hi PV Excite, is it convenient for you to share if you bought your unit during the early bird phase? convenient to share what was the package offered?

currently, the unit prices have been increased 2% (supposedly with 18% discount priced in) with a 2k Courts voucher only (regardless of what unit you purchased).

I'm looking at the 4BR PH but am leery of the agent i spoke to who seemed to want a quick deal.

thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    Hi PV Excite, is it convenient for you to share if you bought your unit during the early bird phase? convenient to share what was the package offered?

currently, the unit prices have been increased 2% (supposedly with 18% discount priced in) with a 2k Courts voucher only (regardless of what unit you purchased).

I'm looking at the 4BR PH but am leery of the agent i spoke to who seemed to want a quick deal.

thanks in advance for any info you can share!
    Hi Vincegoh

I dont know if there was/is a 18% discount and yes, we got our unit on Day 1 of the launch. All I know was: (i) price increased by 2% now and (ii) four bedders and 2+1 have been sold out. U wan my agent's contact?

Hi Vincegoh

I dont know if there was/is a 18% discount and yes, we got our unit on Day 1 of the launch. All I know was: (i) price increased by 2% now and (ii) four bedders and 2+1 have been sold out. U wan my agent's contact?
    And we got absolutely no discount or vouchers etc

And we got absolutely no discount or vouchers etc
    Oh yes, we got a 4 bedder at S$830/psf, if this helps.... there was no discount or vouchers, not even freebie like coffee machine or umbrella...

Strange. Singaporeans like to buy only when there is a queue. I was there on a few occasion n e only visitor in e showroom. Nobody was buying then.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Strange. Singaporeans like to buy only when there is a queue. I was there on a few occasion n e only visitor in e showroom. Nobody was buying then.
    This project's location is not v attractive mah...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Singaporean consumers lack confidence or lazy to research. Got others to die together better than die alone... Their favourite is gather all affected purchasers and lodge complaint. Power in numbers... No ball to stand alone.

Oh yes, we got a 4 bedder at S$830/psf, if this helps.... there was no discount or vouchers, not even freebie like coffee machine or umbrella...
    Which project give free umbrella so cheapo?!?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Which project give free umbrella so cheapo?!?
    Haha... my friend got it when she bought something from FEO.... not from developer I think....

Haha... my friend got it when she bought something from FEO.... not from developer I think....
    Oh FEO. Then can understand...

Hi Vincegoh

Thanks PV excite! Wow, seems like u got a tough deal! Although 4 br are indeed popular.. Already sold out but surprisingly none of the 4br ph is sold this far. Only 3 5br ph sold based on caveats lodged as of mar.

Did u not even get the furniture voucher? U should complain!! I heard it was even higher than 2k offered now a couple mths back...

Anyway, my wife is more keen on riversound so we are still in a condundrum. Kinda tough making a decision.. Sigh decisions decisions..

If hougang does fall into pap hands this by election (which is rather unlikely still), I think investments will be made to upgrade the precinct and an increase in ppty valuations will be in place.. By then pv will and shld see an uplift. Congrats again for clinching a coveted 4br!

Thanks PV excite! Wow, seems like u got a tough deal! Although 4 br are indeed popular.. Already sold out but surprisingly none of the 4br ph is sold this far. Only 3 5br ph sold based on caveats lodged as of mar.

Did u not even get the furniture voucher? U should complain!! I heard it was even higher than 2k offered now a couple mths back...

Anyway, my wife is more keen on riversound so we are still in a condundrum. Kinda tough making a decision.. Sigh decisions decisions..

If hougang does fall into pap hands this by election (which is rather unlikely still), I think investments will be made to upgrade the precinct and an increase in ppty valuations will be in place.. By then pv will and shld see an uplift. Congrats again for clinching a coveted 4br!
    Tks! Rs is nice too, if u don't mind the developer.... good luck in house hunting!

To me, this location is very attractive coz near my work place ... and jurong lake view to me is very bad location.
    But to my friend, jurong lake view to him is a very attractive location

One man's meat and another man's poison

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    This project's location is not v attractive mah...

Personally I think Riversound is better located (just my personal opinion) coz of proximity to KPE and TPE. Then again for MRT proximity, both are equally bad (Riversound and Parc V). Anyway if Defu industrial estate is gonna be developed into a shopping arcade, then PV might just be that little bit more attractive! Really subjective... Just to confirm, PV is under Hougang SMC while Riversound is under Aljunied GRC? Not too sure though!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnielim
    To me, this location is very attractive coz near my work place ... and jurong lake view to me is very bad location.
    But to my friend, jurong lake view to him is a very attractive location

One man's meat and another man's poison
    Totally agreed! Cheers!

If you are interested in the area and in no major rush but still want to buy new, then I suggest wait a couple of months for the Simon Road project. Horadings are already up. They are less than 300m from Kovan mrt.