Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Vera - New Riverfront Condo @ Hougang - Sim Lian Group

Under 1k psf near kovan mrt and freehold? Unless the much older developments. Which is fine, but singaporeans want NEW. Ha.

This is nearer to Hougang mrt than kovan mrt. But still about 500-600m away.
    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Under 1k psf near kovan mrt and freehold? Unless the much older developments. Which is fine, but singaporeans want NEW. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This is nearer to Hougang mrt than kovan mrt. But still about 500-600m away.
    500-600m is ok lah. More than 800m then it's far.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I meant behind the canal of serangoon reservior. More private development?
    No. Industrial area. Zoned as Business 2 (light, general industries and warehousing with a nuisance buffer of more than 50m). Defu industrial type of business. Defu industrial lease ends in next 3 to 5 years. Not sure what is the plan for businesses there. Could be relocated to this area.

In any case, that area is close to or directly in airplane takeoff path at Paya Lebar Airbase. So, definitely no highrise residential.

The location leave much to desire. but must say I m quite impressed with the waterfall. Unique! I think if it is $700 psf, people will bite. $800 is a no no, might as well get a treasure trove.

The floor plan for the smallest 2 bedder 710sqft has very tight and efficient layout, no drying ledge and no balcony.

was that the case for the ATT 2 bedder also?

copy and paste again as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The floor plan for the smallest 2 bedder 710sqft has very tight and efficient layout, no drying ledge and no balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

I think it was bigger because of the balcony.

oh yah. so other than balcony. its really copy and paste.

standard sim lian template. dating all the way back to carabelle days and before (i can't remember which was their maiden development ) with modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I think it was bigger because of the balcony.

oh yah. so other than balcony. its really copy and paste.

standard sim lian template. dating all the way back to carabelle days and before (i can't remember which was their maiden development ) with modifications.
    Since they have to compete on price, they'll have to adopt the cookie cutter approach, with variations focus on the landscaping and the external facade.

copy and paste ok wat as long its a good layout to follow and FEO projects r having similar layout too....but this one looks abit different....the bedrooms not 100% squarish and master rm got a big pillar and look at the weird kitchen....usually their layout with their supporting pillars flushed nicely wif the wall.....

i still find their layout for waterview bestest

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    The location leave much to desire. but must say I m quite impressed with the waterfall. Unique! I think if it is $700 psf, people will bite. $800 is a no no, might as well get a treasure trove.
    damn, the 2 bedders is almost twice size of the MM unit i bought and yet cost the same!!!

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    damn, the 2 bedders is almost twice size of the MM unit i bought and yet cost the same!!!
    LOL

ur MM so ex meh? this one likely to be 600k+ lah....850psf+

I must say I find the man made waterfall quite novel.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    LOL

ur MM so ex meh? this one likely to be 600k+ lah....850psf+
    Serious. psf > 1350
    but i think all MM has high psf. Still 600k+ for 2 bedders is a steal! and this is fully equipped!

Serious. psf > 1350
    but i think all MM has high psf. Still 600k+ for 2 bedders is a steal! and this is fully equipped!
    actually this is not far from MRT so location shoudl be ideal. there are some talk that its near industrial buildings but dats a big concern? Seems trivial to me..

actually this is not far from MRT so location shoudl be ideal. there are some talk that its near industrial buildings but dats a big concern? Seems trivial to me..
    shd be light industrial...which is ok for me as long is not nestled within it like for eg. oasis garden

this project considered far from mrt....

within 500m is near....500-700m is so-so, more den 700m is far

Yah, the stacks 14 and 15, 710sqft 2 bedders should be at least 850psf to make it over 600k.

No view (face new hdb bto), west sun, substation beside or tennis court beside. One of the worst stacks in the development. But if like really sell 590k can consider haa haa. The plus point is it is the nearest to the side gate for u to walk to hougang mall/mrt.

shd be light industrial...which is ok for me as long is not nestled within it like for eg. oasis garden

this project considered far from mrt....

within 500m is near....500-700m is so-so, more den 700m is far
    waaa then my MM is almost near mrt. haa
    with low psf, i think this project is worth investing in

waaa then my MM is almost near mrt. haa
    with low psf, i think this project is worth investing in
    ur project almost fall within so-so category lah

quantum vy crucial too and agree if below 600k for 2bdr is a steal

look at kovan grandeur....366sqft subsold 530k, 1448psf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was just launched in oct 2010 at 390k, 10xxpsf.....lousy location, far from mrt and 99lh beside mosque and HDB and front main road and near industrial area!!! BUT gained 30%+ within ONE YEAR!

ur project almost fall within so-so category lah

Only trade MM can make $ nowadays ...lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Only trade MM can make $ nowadays ...lol
    probaby by renting out? high psf for MM = hard to profit from sales

probaby by renting out? high psf for MM = hard to profit from sales
    The recent MM selling at > $1500 psf in D19 is . Don't buy those... Rental yield will be miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The recent MM selling at > $1500 psf in D19 is . Don't buy those... Rental yield will be miserable.
    ysyap, dont worry. i cant afford the 20% so i cant afford even if i wanted to buy

ysyap, dont worry. i cant afford the 20% so i cant afford even if i wanted to buy
    Congrats on Suites@PL. A neat purchase! Grow to like that area. My only hope is for traffic jams to be eased and smoothened during peak hours which I suspect will not be possible anytime soon!

Congrats on Suites@PL. A neat purchase! Grow to like that area. My only hope is for traffic jams to be eased and smoothened during peak hours which I suspect will not be possible anytime soon!
    Thanks man. hmm hard to say now whether i will like the area but no choice at this pt! yes the traffic ..the only consolation is it is not near the T junction like urban residence. and my unit is not facing the main road so hope it wont get too noisy! i think with the dveelopment of serangoon interchange and the new paya lebar business park (well not too sure abt the exact location), wld expect traffic to go heavier

Thanks man. hmm hard to say now whether i will like the area but no choice at this pt! yes the traffic ..the only consolation is it is not near the T junction like urban residence. and my unit is not facing the main road so hope it wont get too noisy! i think with the dveelopment of serangoon interchange and the new paya lebar business park (well not too sure abt the exact location), wld expect traffic to go heavier
    With the Minton TOP in 2014/5 plus Urban Residence and Suites@PL, along with The Vue and La Dolce Vita, an additional 1500 more households will ply this already busy Upper Paya Lebar road. Won't be a pretty sight indeed. Hopefull LTA will take that into consideration and provide alternatives for road users there!

Anybody knows when is the preview date?

With the Minton TOP in 2014/5 plus Urban Residence and Suites@PL, along with The Vue and La Dolce Vita, an additional 1500 more households will ply this already busy Upper Paya Lebar road. Won't be a pretty sight indeed. Hopefull LTA will take that into consideration and provide alternatives for road users there!
    this area is under WP rite?