Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Vera - New Riverfront Condo @ Hougang - Sim Lian Group

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    The location is not very good. except access to TPE is quite close. but opp the road is the defu lane industrial park. And ard it is old HDB.

from price perspective. the 4 bed room and 3 bed room seems reasonably price. but location is not so ideal.
    Singapore property buyers are very practical. WT so exp but snapped up like fish in the fresh market while Parc V is cheap but left in the cold just coz its location is not desirable. It'll be interesting to do a survey on those who bought WT for homestay to see how many actually drive? Conduct that same survey for Parc V buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Singapore property buyers are very practical. WT so exp but snapped up like fish in the fresh market while Parc V is cheap but left in the cold just coz its location is not desirable. It'll be interesting to do a survey on those who bought WT for homestay to see how many actually drive? Conduct that same survey for Parc V buyers...

So there are more buyers that are for investment but not for stay. So can we say the so call demand in SGP is not real? when comes to stay no 1 buy. but high prices units that are deem investment pple rush in......

Sounds like a bubble brewing

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    So there are more buyers that are for investment but not for stay. So can we say the so call demand in SGP is not real? when comes to stay no 1 buy. but high prices units that are deem investment pple rush in......

Sounds like a bubble brewing
    I'll not be surprised if there are more than 50% who drives but still insist on buying for location, maybe for other family members... then again just a stone's throw away is a cheaper project but these buyers are simply not too interested... hmmm...

Who says Parc Vera left in the cold? Out of 229 units launched, 100% have been sold. Out of total units of 452, about 50% sold. Dun know why SL doesn't want to launch remaining units. So, it is not that bad really.

The 4 bedders (1,410 sq ft) are of a decent size. There is even a small family area that can be converted to a study (so, 4+1 really). Selling for $1.1M ($800psf) is considered a steal. I think there is shuttle bus to MRT?

If you believe in the Hougang Mega Mall Project coming in the future, then this place has potential. I am not vested. For own stay, between WT 4 bedder and this one, I will go for Parc Vera. The difference is a cool million dollars!

And they have mega 3 storey penthouses going for $565 psf or an affordable quantum of $1.8M.
    Last edited by fclim; 20-02-12 at 17:46.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Who says Parc Vera left in the cold? Out of 229 units launched, 100% have been sold. Out of total units of 452, about 50% sold. Dun know why SL doesn't want to launch remaining units. So, it is not that bad really.

The 4 bedders (1,410 sq ft) are of a decent size. There is even a small family area that can be converted to a study (so, 4+1 really). Selling for $1.1M ($800psf) is considered a steal. I think there is shuttle bus to MRT?

If you believe in the Hougang Mega Mall Project coming in the future, then this place has potential. I am not vested. For own stay, between WT 4 bedder and this one, I will go for Parc Vera. The difference is a cool million dollars!

And they have mega 3 storey penthouses going for $565 psf or an affordable quantum of $1.8M.
    An agent once told me Parc Vera is priced down cause it's in an opposition ward.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    An agent once told me Parc Vera is priced down cause it's in an opposition ward.
    Then Kovan Residences and Kovan Melody should be $800psf liao.. Anyway, HDB in opposition ward, maybe cos upgrading, town councils etc. PCs no difference cos usually self contained.

But, you should walk around the opposition Hougang blocks. They are better maintained than some Pappy wards, although they may look old.

Then Kovan Residences and Kovan Melody should be $800psf liao.. Anyway, HDB in opposition ward, maybe cos upgrading, town councils etc. PCs no difference cos usually self contained.

But, you should walk around the opposition Hougang blocks. They are better maintained than some Pappy wards, although they may look old.

Yep I experienced living in a opposition ward for 14 years of my life!

I agree the 4 bedder is good size n well priced.

Not disputing the good price tag for Parc V. Was at showflat last year but did not give cheque coz of location. So does SL know something we don't therefore they are holding back the remaining units?

Not disputing the good price tag for Parc V. Was at showflat last year but did not give cheque coz of location. So does SL know something we don't therefore they are holding back the remaining units?
    I was at the show flat sometime back. The agent didn't mention about developer holding back units. All seemed to be on sale. Landscaping is quite nice though. Slightly further north will be a cluster of condos beside the water-way to compete for tenants. Investment-wise is really questionable. Self-stay is okay.

Its too cheap. The second phase launch will up price.

Double post deleted

WT makes other already launched condo look cheap....most staying in condo will drive, be it near for far from condo, IMHO

Any comments on the penthouse? Worth buying if intending to stay for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    There's a 6 bedder PH in this prorject!

be prepared tat it is very difficult to sell when u nid to later on......big quantum in this area.....

4bdr is gd enuff....but i heard all sold out liao......isit true?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    be prepared tat it is very difficult to sell when u nid to later on......big quantum in this area.....

4bdr is gd enuff....but i heard all sold out liao......isit true?
    Yup, single floor 4bdr sold out. But heard 4 bdr PH still available...

Noticed that 4 bedders are actually quite hot for several projects... MM for investment (plus some own stay) while 4 bedders should be primarily for own stay lah.. Hmmm... govt keep encouraging citizens to procreate but developers always don't build many 4 bedders... should detect that demands for 4 bedders will only go up...

Quote Originally Posted by PV Excit
    Yup, single floor 4bdr sold out. But heard 4 bdr PH still available...
    i am interested in the 4/5 bdr PH but not sure if the price is good, after reading about the location etc. 6 bdr PH is out as I am afraid later cannot sell.

There is a true demand for affordable 4 bedders for upgraders. There are no more new hdb with 4bedrooms. Only EC and PC now build new 4 bedroom units.

A typical family with 3 children + 1 maid will require a 4 bedroom unit for comfortable living.

i am interested in the 4/5 bdr PH but not sure if the price is good, after reading about the location etc. 6 bdr PH is out as I am afraid later cannot sell.
    I remembered the agent was telling me the PH are ard $6xx psf, so sounds very cheap in that sense. But not sure on the absolute quantum for a 4/5 bdr. maybe can call them and check it out? {I should ask them for commission, lol}

Quote Originally Posted by PV Excit
    I remembered the agent was telling me the PH are ard $6xx psf, so sounds very cheap in that sense. But not sure on the absolute quantum for a 4/5 bdr. maybe can call them and check it out? {I should ask them for commission, lol}
    i am planning to go down this weekend to have a look. Are all agents "equal"?

Not sure what you mean by equal, but the agent who served me was really raw... until his boss take over, then I feel better.

PM you his boss number alreay if you buy, must ask her to give me commission and I share with you... LOL

You might need an appointment to visit. Showflat been closed for awhile now.

showflat open everyday

I went yesterday and was surprised that there was only a handful of viewers. I guess most have been diverted to the mutliple new launches or sidelined waiting for the glut to happen.

looks like parc vera wave already gone, or due to no new unit launch?

Do you think their PH is worth paying for?

Do you think their PH is worth paying for?
    For ownstay yea! one of the cheapest around

PV for own stay is good buys!