Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Parc Vera - New Riverfront Condo @ Hougang - Sim Lian Group

I suppose they switch off the water feature at night.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    You write like one with such an experience.
    No experience living close to one but I viewed a unit 3 floors above a mini waterfall. Definitely not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I tot it might be hypnotizing and relaxing. Humans are evolved to like the sound of flowing water as our survival depends on it (note most major cities are located near rivers including the CBD of Singapore). I like the design and laid-back neighborhood but run out of bullet to whack a unit. Very good value for money project when it was first launched.
    Sim Lian developments usually have spacious backyard. I find it very practical. Can even put mahjong table with space to move around. Nice

great squarish layout with proper bedrooms that fit queen size beds, wardrode and study area. Heard all units r sold except for a few PHs..

less than 1km to mrt.

The desgin for this project look not different from the surrounding HDB, dun seem much like a private at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    The desgin for this project look not different from the surrounding HDB, dun seem much like a private at all.
    that's why it's priced so low!

This project has done well - its almost sold out.

Congrats to the buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    what type differences are you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    he expects to be the same as his r38

If your see most private property compare with the outlook of this project you will be able to spot the different from the model at the showroom and the lift lobby staircase u will be able to spot and wonder how come soooooo like HDB. Even the first day of the launch I was there looking at the model and agent explaining, even other clients at the showroom first impression of looking at the model, " aiyo why the desgin so HDB!"

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels

Well, maybe you have heard me shouting that as I admit I was one of them... but it was only the appearance, we went ahead with it cos we like the functional layout.

today, there is some icing top on it: http://news.asiaone.com/A1Business/N...-387778/2.html

hopefully, it means raise in value sooner than expected.

http://tinyurl.com/c93ypva

Major accident at junction of Hougang Ave 7 and Tampines Rd

Default PLAB to move to Changi

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/paya-lebar-...152738932.html

Wonder if there will be any impact on us?

An update on the construction progress. They are building on the 13th floor now.

P.S forgive me for the poor angle.

According to URA master plan 2013 there will be a mix development in front of Parc Vera. Parc Vera owners congrats.
    Another great product by Sim Lian. Seem like buy sim lian project sure make money.

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    According to URA master plan 2013 there will be a mix development in front of Parc Vera. Parc Vera owners congrats.
    Another great product by Sim Lian. Seem like buy sim lian project sure make money.
    Think there is still the super large 5 bedder penthouse at 3XXX sq ft going for only $2.XXm still available.

Even without the mixed development, owners of Parc Vera will enjoy a lot of capital appreciation. The launched price then was damn attractive and unit layouts are super efficient. Based on current mkt, owners already sitting on huge paper gain. Those who dared to enter the mkt then and bought a unit will reap the benefits of good foresight for a very much valued deal.

This project really hit jackpot with the empty land next to it slated for mixed commercial development. Who knows future defu MRT station might be nearby too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh View Post
    This project really hit jackpot with the empty land next to it slated for mixed commercial development. Who knows future defu MRT station might be nearby too.
    Hi Eh, agree absolutely! The super spacious 4 bedders were then going for a crazy low price. With this new mixed developments, the value of Parc Vera will be further enhanced no doubt. Congrats to all owners! Who dares win!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Hi Eh, agree absolutely! The super spacious 4 bedders were then going for a crazy low price. With this new mixed developments, the value of Parc Vera will be further enhanced no doubt. Congrats to all owners! Who dares win!
    If I am not wrong 4 bedder was selling at $1.2x million.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    The 4 bedders were first to sell out ,but of course think there was only 1 stack

Default 19 Jan 2014 Parc Vera

Does anyone have a recent picture of the site?

Deleted. Computer error.
    Last edited by star; 18-04-15 at 08:56.

Northpark residence will not get enbloc in future when condo get old because there is a bus interchange and cc.
    Deleted. Human error.