Thread: Rezi 26

Sounds like Easy or lazy or better still sleazy 26 . Should have a better name.

Went down last Saturday. The layouts were bad. The agent from huttons was worse. Despite telling her that I was just in the neighbourhood and saw them setting up. So just pop in to check it out. Didn't have any specific size and budget. She still keep constantly asking me for any preference and budget. And her presentation sucks big time. Can see that she's either ill prepared or can't be bothered. Or maybe even both. Cos I was in Bermudas and flippers that day maybe?

Oh ya.. the swimming pool is 16m long.... or should I say short?

Felt pissed after 30mins, drove over to Suites 30. Greeted by a bubbly agent who answered every queries I have bombed her with great confidence. And her team lead also joined us later and gave me a hard to resist price for a 2 bedder... really tempting... but can't really see any real good potential in the lorongs.... sigh...

Any idea what's the psf starting from? 900+ sq ft and 3 rooms. The rooms must be really tiny.

actually the layout is not bad and all 3 bedrooms can fit in queen sized beds. efficient, squarish layout. but the development as a whole would be very packed.

Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Any idea what's the psf starting from? 900+ sq ft and 3 rooms. The rooms must be really tiny.

I will be buying into this project. Have booked 3 units and will be confirming on the 3rd October.

After discount shd be 1050psf?

I managed to secure a better price for bulk purchase so my average is around 1000 psf. The public can get it at 10%+5%+3% off list price on vvip launch on 7th October I think.

The cons of this project are many as listed by forummers here.
    The pros..Well... to each his own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by victorchoo
    Went down last Saturday. The layouts were bad. The agent from huttons was worse. Despite telling her that I was just in the neighbourhood and saw them setting up. So just pop in to check it out. Didn't have any specific size and budget. She still keep constantly asking me for any preference and budget. And her presentation sucks big time. Can see that she's either ill prepared or can't be bothered. Or maybe even both. Cos I was in Bermudas and flippers that day maybe?

Felt pissed after 30mins, drove over to Suites 30. Greeted by a bubbly agent who answered every queries I have bombed her with great confidence. And her team lead also joined us later and gave me a hard to resist price for a 2 bedder... really tempting... but can't really see any real good potential in the lorongs.... sigh...
    I am surprised that you find the layout not to ypur satisfaction, given the lack of BW and HS. The balcony and the aircon ledge are proportionally reasonable w.r.t size of unit.

I have seen the layout for Suites 30, maybe you can kindly point put the areas of superiority?

Geylang Lor 26 is safe to buy? Will they spill over?

A MAN was jailed for 10 months on Tuesday for commercial s*x with a girl under 18.

Mohammad Afnan Nordin, 26, then a part-time sales promoter, had admitted to giving $50 for the s**ual services of a 14-year-old girl in a room at Jade Hotel at Jalan Molek in October 2009.

The court heard that the girl, now 16, was working as a freelance pro**itute soliciting for customers along Jalan Molek near Lorong 24 Geylang in October 2009 when Afnan, then 24, approached her for s**ual services.

She told him that she charged $50 for 'short-time s**ual service' and he agreed.

Inside the hotel room, he asked the victim for her age and she told him she was 18.

Police tracked him down after the victim was found inside a unit along Lorong 22 Geylang, on Nov 10, 2009.

Afnan could have been jailed for up to seven years and/or fined for the offense.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_694859.html

We went down 2 weeks ago. Just like you, without any preparation or intention, just pop in and had a look after our breakfast, so our dressing were very casual with flippers too. A lady's agent attended us, talked to us alot but I don't find her annoying. She answered to most of my questions. We have no chance to go into the showflat to see the layout and model as it was for invitation only.

The exterior looks okay leh. We left our contact number and email to her for VVIP viewing and she email all the floor and site plans to us.

This one definitely better den suites 30....not comparable at all

There r certain layout which is quite gd for this rezi.

I realise this particular lorong got a few apt undergoing construction now....so i guess this lorong shd b clean after the transformation. However its in between 2 mrts which make it neither here nor there

1kpsf can buy la....dun understand y got subsale done at much higher px in the vicnity....super goondo

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    I am surprised that you find the layout not to ypur satisfaction, given the lack of BW and HS. The balcony and the aircon ledge are proportionally reasonable w.r.t size of unit.

I have seen the layout for Suites 30, maybe you can kindly point put the areas of superiority?
    This one definitely better den suites 30....not comparable at all

There r certain layout which is quite gd for this rezi.

I realise this particular lorong got a few apt undergoing construction now....so i guess this lorong shd b clean after the transformation. However its in between 2 mrts which make it neither here nor there

1kpsf can buy la....dun understand y got subsale done at much higher px in the vicnity....super goondo
    Err... actually there was a typo in my first post it's supposed to be suites 28. The project will be between lot 28 and EP but the showflat is near to old airport rd food center.

Ok.. maybe the agent spoils it for me. But seriously u guys ok with the tiny pool (16m)? And located at the 2nd floor of the conservation house just make it looks like it's a private pool for the 2 units located in the conservation house.

I was looking at the 3 bredders. I'll just list them down.

Type C: long narrow living / dining room. Long air-conditioning ledge. Small master bedroom.

Type C1: master bedroom got weird corner. TV not center of bed.

Type C2: bedrooms irregular shape. Master bedroom TV not center. All toilets ensuite. No common toilet.

And lastly, for all 3 types, the kitchen is far away from the entrance. Come back from market very troublesome. Throw rubbish also very troublesome.

All these just my personal preference only lah. Some of you will like the design but I don't like lor....

We went down 2 weeks ago. Just like you, without any preparation or intention, just pop in and had a look after our breakfast, so our dressing were very casual with flippers too. A lady's agent attended us, talked to us alot but I don't find her annoying. She answered to most of my questions. We have no chance to go into the showflat to see the layout and model as it was for invitation only.

The exterior looks okay leh. We left our contact number and email to her for VVIP viewing and she email all the floor and site plans to us.
    Maybe I was too sloppy and drive a Honda? She got the 狗眼看人低 feel... you get what I mean?

Brother ... what's wrong with a HONDA ?!

http://www.honda.com.sg/cars/price_sheet.asp

A Honda Stream or Honda Accord will set you back 150 - 170 bananas nowadays

Err... actually there was a typo in my first post it's supposed to be suites 28. The project will be between lot 28 and EP but the showflat is near to old airport rd food center.

Ok.. maybe the agent spoils it for me. But seriously u guys ok with the tiny pool (16m)? And located at the 2nd floor of the conservation house just make it looks like it's a private pool for the 2 units located in the conservation house.

Type C: long narrow living / dining room. Long air-conditioning ledge. Small master bedroom.

Type C2: bedrooms irregular shape. Master bedroom TV not center. All toilets ensuite. No common toilet.

And lastly, for all 3 types, the kitchen is far away from the entrance. Come back from market very troublesome. Throw rubbish also very troublesome.

All these just my personal preference only lah. Some of you will like the design but I don't like lor....
    Y look at 3bdr in such projects? I zoom straight to 1 bdr...i m not saying this project is gd but compared to all those recently launched projects in the vicinity, this one is one of the better ones.....at least got a proper gym and function room....all the pools in such apts r small la...rarely u get more den 20m...hehe

If u want gd sized and gd layout 3bdr in this area, skip new launches and look for older apts in the vicinity....they r all pretty gd size

just to add, at the very least, the developer is a joint venture of listed companies, unlike the others which are boutique developers.

only mcm comment on the Regent Residences layout?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...07&postcount=4

THAT'S WHAT I CALL BAD! hahahahaha

Just realised i am refering to suites 28 as well....whahaha

And rezi is 10xxpsf and suites 28 is 1200psf....

Even Big boys are taking a cut of the MM pie. No wonder large enblocs are not successful these days.
    just to add, at the very least, the developer is a joint venture of listed companies, unlike the others which are boutique developers.

only mcm comment on the Regent Residences layout?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...07&postcount=4

THAT'S WHAT I CALL BAD! hahahahaha

not big boys, tee, ksh...small small listed companies.

Even Big boys are taking a cut of the MM pie. No wonder large enblocs are not successful these days.

Still listed and not SMEs.
    not big boys, tee, ksh...small small listed companies.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Sounds like Easy or lazy or better still sleazy 26 . Should have a better name.
    haha... Sleazy 26... Good one...
    I won't be surprised if some units in this project turn out to be a bordello...

Seems like this is a good investment place?

Actually, I also don't quite like some of the layout but some okay leh. Everybody has different point of views and looks at things differently.
    Last edited by irisng; 29-09-11 at 15:41.

Pocket got money is more important that clothing. Nowadays, lots of rich people also wear very casually, very difficult to tell from their outlook.

Maybe that agent woke up from the different side of her bed, that's why she is not in her mood that day.

I believe easily 8out of 10agts CMI

Actually that day when we went there, the lady's agent was okay, very friendly but is the male agent, don't know whether is it her "leader", joined us while we were talking to the lady's agent, asked him some question, want to tell, don't want to tell like that, very discouraging. When looking at the site plan, asked him what is the alphabet represent, he just pointed his figure at the word shown below, don't know is it that I asked too much questions that he felt frustrated.

Hi buddy, thanks for the kind explanation. I guess our focus is different. I am not looking at the 3BRs and also not looking from the point of view as a homeowner.

How large is the one and two bedder?