Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Think they can only repair the cracks with plaster and then painting it again... yes, good to compile checklists. Will only serve you well. All the best!
    haa. thanks ysyap. was influenced by my colleague who just got his key to livia. hes often on the phone iwith the contractor / cdl customer service because of some defects. and yeah you gotta fight for what you deserve. hes good at escalating and in the end, they have to give in

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    hi victor, thanks for sharing your experience. How would u rate fragrance in terms of responsiveness, responsibility and follow up? if i got the defects and the follow through is crappy, i will be sure to escalate to the mgmt and share my experience too
    Fragrance is quite responsive actually.

how can they paint off the cracks on walls? should be still visible rite. i tot they should stuff some cement stuff to close the gaps/cracks

is the wardrobe built in? mine will come with built in ..damn, gotta look out for the misalignment too .. thanks,. i am gg to compile all these like a check list ...
    yes. built-in. The misalignment is very obvious. u won't miss it for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by victorchoo
    Fragrance is quite responsive actually.

yes. built-in. The misalignment is very obvious. u won't miss it for sure...

Nice. Those in the hotel line better care more abt customer satisfaction?

ok, i gonna taking a measuring tape and measure. cant stand shoddy work!

Found some floor plans here:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...tes-paya-lebar

Wonder if they will reduce price or not?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Found some floor plans here:
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...tes-paya-lebar

Wonder if they will reduce price or not?

i have the ebrochure which has the floor plan for all the types (from studio to PH). if you want, i can email you. hmm this project is not exactly what i would say hot .. hardly see any ad or mktg and sales may not be good, so they may reduce $$. Can check with the developer

What's so desirable about this place?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    What's so desirable about this place?
    nothing much. i said it before. i dont think its a star buy. its not that near nor too far from mrt, its a small project, it has a standard pool, gym, function room, bbq pit. quite a normal development

nothing much. i said it before. i dont think its a star buy. its not that near nor too far from mrt, its a small project, it has a standard pool, gym, function room, bbq pit. quite a normal development
    However, not many properties have studios and 1 bedders facing the pool...this is a star buy thats not discovered yet. it will be chomped up ike cakes soon...u just wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    However, not many properties have studios and 1 bedders facing the pool...this is a star buy thats not discovered yet. it will be chomped up ike cakes soon...u just wait and see

Haaa. you really sound like an agent! hmmm really? is it true for most projects, the studios and 1 bedder are not facing the pool? i didnt really check out the other projects.. but yea, i like the pool view. and its a 24m pool unlike certain small projects with a pool in which you can finish a lap in seconds. And i love NEX - 24hrs NTUC and late movies!

in case u missed out my earlier msgs, i bought a unit. pool view

i have the ebrochure which has the floor plan for all the types (from studio to PH). if you want, i can email you. hmm this project is not exactly what i would say hot .. hardly see any ad or mktg and sales may not be good, so they may reduce $$. Can check with the developer
    No ads means developer is saving on advertising cost. As such, they are more ready to bargain with buyers because less cost to cover. They just make the agents work harder.

No ads means developer is saving on advertising cost. As such, they are more ready to bargain with buyers because less cost to cover. They just make the agents work harder.
    true esp now when one bedder and studios are in high demand and this project is mostly these. not sure if the early bird discounts are still available .. i got a feeling if the units are not selling well, the agents still gonna throw the carrot out. anyway, too many condos springing up.. i think its a buyers market now esp with the dark clouds ahead

true esp now when one bedder and studios are in high demand and this project is mostly these. not sure if the early bird discounts are still available .. i got a feeling if the units are not selling well, the agents still gonna throw the carrot out. anyway, too many condos springing up.. i think its a buyers market now esp with the dark clouds ahead
    big time developers are sending out a strong signal to the market with fancy adv. Like how i am attracted to the nice adv run by far east for euhabitat.. lovely theme song and models

do we have new definition of star buys?
    star buy = studios and 1 bedders facing the pool.

Did you see FEO tie-up with SUTD on the lecture series will renowed architects. Lots of $.
    big time developers are sending out a strong signal to the market with fancy adv. Like how i am attracted to the nice adv run by far east for euhabitat.. lovely theme song and models

MM units are too saturated in today's market. Too many developers cashing in on this type of units. Wonder how the housing scene will be like in the next decade? Big units are in higher demand? Hmmm... LOL!

Thumbs down

EUhabitat?....No way....so far from MRT, so near expressway and only 99 years at a premium price...heard a lot of Chinese nationals buying also...yucks.

in case u missed out my earlier msgs, i bought a unit. pool view
    Me too....and I think we bought the same stack...lol

It can be like fashion. Old design may return some day.
    MM units are too saturated in today's market. Too many developers cashing in on this type of units. Wonder how the housing scene will be like in the next decade? Big units are in higher demand? Hmmm... LOL!

Me too....and I think we bought the same stack...lol
    lets have a celebration at the bbq pit when we get the keys LOL

EUhabitat?....No way....so far from MRT, so near expressway and only 99 years at a premium price...heard a lot of Chinese nationals buying also...yucks.
    the ad is very enticing. till i read some comments here dat its in sunken land and near expressway. but its still selling like hotcakes. oh godd ..serious? i cant stand noisy places and the china chinese talk especially loud (no offence, its just my personal observation .. think its the culturally/socially influenced).. dats why i stay away from big projects

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Did you see FEO tie-up with SUTD on the lecture series will renowed architects. Lots of $.
    expert in marketinggg. its also a signal of how much it is earning from the condos ....

i think for own stay, home buyers will always prefer big units to small units. The demand for MM comes from the fact many ppl cannot afford big unit condos and yet are not eligible to buy hdb (like myself) so no choice but to settle for studios and one bedder. for investment, similarly big units are preferred but because small unit is cheaper and easier to rent out, demand is high for small units

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    do we have new definition of star buys?
    star buy = studios and 1 bedders facing the pool.
    quite subjective, wads a star buy to me may not be one to you. it depends on the value u place. i value pool view so an unit with one is a star buy. u may value an unit with many facilities so getting an unit at minton or euhabitat is a starbuy

Last time small is one or two bedder ranging from 600 - 1000 sqft. Now is MM studio unit from 300plus sqft. Two people in the past in a 600 sqft is halves in today's context.
    i think for own stay, home buyers will always prefer big units to small units. The demand for MM comes from the fact many ppl cannot afford big unit condos and yet are not eligible to buy hdb (like myself) so no choice but to settle for studios and one bedder. for investment, similarly big units are preferred but because small unit is cheaper and easier to rent out, demand is high for small units

Last time small is one or two bedder ranging from 600 - 1000 sqft. Now is MM studio unit from 300plus sqft. Two people in the past in a 600 sqft is halves in today's context.
    300 sq ft is like the size of normal hotel room sizes in Swissotel.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

yeah, its like hk. the rooms there are freaking small. the studio is meant for one rite. its vry cramped having 2 persons in a studio of ard 300+ sqf

Oops, noted ur only interested in all the suites....

For Euhabitat, if u know which one to buy, u will find there are few jewel crowns inside at very attractive pricing.

But, no more...all gone

Only when ppty px crash by 30% and ltv resume back to 80%, den investors will go bck to 2bdr instead of mm

Last time developer hardly build 1bdr.....and investors usually attack 2bdrs first....now 2bdr become 3-4bdr price plus 60% ltv.....1mil budget becomes 500k....mm surely thrives during this period

Since psf has doubled over the years, developers reckoned that size must be halved to achieve a constant affordable price tag...