Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142434445465156 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1725

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Cant believe i travelled all the way from changi and endured a growling stomach only to have the S&P waved in my face with a kind reminder the TOP date is Dec 2014 and Oct 2012 is only "an estimation". Till now (and i think i will never eventually figure out) i am still clueless abt the purpose of the meeting
    Did they revise that original estimation of Oct 2012 and gave a new date? If so, when? If not, why not? Why so gung ho to give that original Oct 2012 date during the initial sales? What was their basis for giving an estimation that is a 2 year difference?!!

At least, it is an admission from them that the Oct 2012 TOP was ever spoken. It was not denied and they now claim it is an estimation. Well, that is a point to start from...
    Last edited by fclim; 16-05-12 at 08:45.

Slow TOP also means pay slowly. Loan kicks off slower.

But if need urgently will be sianz...

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Did they revise that original estimation of Oct 2012 and gave a new date? If so, when? If not, why not? Why so gung ho to give that original Oct 2012 date during the initial sales? What was their basis for giving an estimation that is a 2 year difference?!!

At least, it is an admission from them that the Oct 2012 TOP was ever spoken. It was not denied and they now claim it is an estimation. Well, that is a point to start from...
    i will not just let it be, i bought this purely because of TOP by 2012 Oct depite that i got only 3% discount. there were tons of projects out there which provide 20% discount and top 2014 at that time

hello all! i've been a silent reader for quite awhile.. decided to post something now

my bf bought a unit at SPL last year Oct... the agent (was still under Credo) also mentioned about the Oct 2012 TOP, which was the pushing factor that made my bf purchase here 'cause he's currently renting a room. During that time, their ads on propertyguru were splashed everywhere with the TOP 2012 info. We were quite skeptical at that point of time.. 'cause when we went down to see the site, it doesn't look like it's able to complete within 1 year.. but given the assurance from Kovan Grandeur, and how the agent said that if the developer isn't that confident, they won't put TOP 2012 (as stated on the board as well).

Well, apparently it's another story now... sigh.

of coz. hes absolutely gorgoeus! i have his mobile - pm u?
    something's brewing but cant tell now
    Its 13 hours later so can you tell what's brewing now?

Quote Originally Posted by loveholic
    hello all! i've been a silent reader for quite awhile.. decided to post something now

my bf bought a unit at SPL last year Oct... the agent (was still under Credo) also mentioned about the Oct 2012 TOP, which was the pushing factor that made my bf purchase here 'cause he's currently renting a room. During that time, their ads on propertyguru were splashed everywhere with the TOP 2012 info. We were quite skeptical at that point of time.. 'cause when we went down to see the site, it doesn't look like it's able to complete within 1 year.. but given the assurance from Kovan Grandeur, and how the agent said that if the developer isn't that confident, they won't put TOP 2012 (as stated on the board as well).

So how will this story progress and finally end???

Cant believe i travelled all the way from changi and endured a growling stomach only to have the S&P waved in my face with a kind reminder the TOP date is Dec 2014 and Oct 2012 is only "an estimation". Till now (and i think i will never eventually figure out) i am still clueless abt the purpose of the meeting
    The purpose of the meeting is to cover the housing agents' backside. Nothing to do with buyers or potential buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Rose hip tea or kopi luwak.... Take your pick

Quote Originally Posted by loveholic

Same here - bought under credo. Same crap received - TOP Oct 2012, told by agent if FG isnt confident of pushing this out by oct 2012, they will not dare to put up a big banner at the site.

now the parties are playing dodge ball ..after attending last nite meeting, my view is: FG tries to escape the calls, mails by asking ERA to face the owners, ERA trying to defend itself by pulling out S&P and now shift focus on TOP Dec 2014 date which they previously brushed off/played down when talking to potential buyers and instead emphasized on the Oct 2012 TOP date confidently and CREDO shaking their head, shrugging their shoulders and washing hands now they are no longer taking care of the project. my credo agent was present yesterday and thats the impression i have

of coz. hes absolutely gorgoeus! i have his mobile - pm u?
    something's brewing but cant tell now
    I think you scared my dear Prince price away... He dont dare to return to this thread liao... Waka

Bro yap also vested in SPL, FG, or MM? Or just kp like me kekeke

Same here - bought under credo. Same crap received - TOP Oct 2012, told by agent if FG isnt confident of pushing this out by oct 2012, they will not dare to put up a big banner at the site.

now the parties are playing dodge ball ..after attending last nite meeting, my view is: FG tries to escape the calls, mails by asking ERA to face the owners, ERA trying to defend itself by pulling out S&P and now shift focus on TOP Dec 2014 date which they previously brushed off/played down when talking to potential buyers and instead emphasized on the Oct 2012 TOP date confidently and CREDO shaking their head, shrugging their shoulders and washing hands now they are no longer taking care of the project. my credo agent was present yesterday and thats the impression i have
    Maybe same agent from credo who attended to you as well as loveholic's bf.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Bro yap also vested in SPL, FG, or MM? Or just kp like me kekeke
    Like you me just kp kp... all waiting for housing prices to correct so nothing else to do but to tcss here lor... yes yes... I remembered you already locked in all your purchases for now... me still waiting and hopefully prices will not continue going north...

Like you me just kp kp... all waiting for housing prices to correct so nothing else to do but to tcss here lor... yes yes... I remembered you already locked in all your purchases for now... me still waiting and hopefully prices will not continue going north...
    Me at least vested in FG project... So not totally guilty. Plus my fbf is owner...

I think you scared my dear Prince price away... He dont dare to return to this thread liao... Waka
    Me? no lar me working closely with CEA now. They are a bunch of nice people keen on reducing the number of licensed property agents in Singapore to keep good professional ones. Good luck to those involved.

They URGE all owners to provide their complaint scenarios to them at:

The Executive Director
    Council for Estate Agencies
    Licensing and Investigations Dept
    490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
    #05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
    Singapore 310490

Email: [email protected]

Fax: 6643 2575

toll-free hotline: 1800 643 2555

There's more than 15 different MISLEADING Agents' Ads screen shots sent to them.

Here's 2 for a preview:

David Wong
    Senior Marketing Director
    ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD
    CEA Licence No.:
    L3002382K / R025196A
    Attachment 4079
    and heard this guy is pending countless complaints filed with CEA as he posted many misleading ads? not sure if it's true though :
    Attachment 4078

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Me? no lar me working closely with CEA now. They are a bunch of nice people keen on reducing the number of licensed property agents in Singapore to keep good professional ones. Good luck to those involved.

They URGE all owners to provide their complaint scenarios to them at:

The Executive Director
    Council for Estate Agencies
    Licensing and Investigations Dept
    490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
    #05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
    Singapore 310490

Email: [email protected]

Fax: 6643 2575

toll-free hotline: 1800 643 2555

There's more than 15 different MISLEADING Agents' Ads screen shots sent to them.

Here's 2 for a preview:

David Wong
    Senior Marketing Director
    ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD
    CEA Licence No.:
    L3002382K / R025196A
    Attachment 4079
    and heard this guy is pending countless complaints filed with CEA as he posted many misleading ads? not sure if it's true though :
    Attachment 4078
    thanks and will do accordingly

price is really fierce... I having second thoughts about pursuing him as date now. If fall out, division of assets etc will be super scary with his kind of prowess...

price is really fierce... I having second thoughts about pursuing him as date now. If fall out, division of assets etc will be super scary with his kind of prowess...
    haha better than hiring these "Directors" right? The guy yesterday was a joke. A Division Director who can't even speak properly English. He took a $88 LCD TV advertisement as comparison to his marketing gimmick of TOP 2012 for units costing half to a million dollars?.

haha better than hiring these "Directors" right? The guy yesterday was a joke. A Division Director who can't even speak properly English. He took a $88 LCD TV advertisement as comparison to his marketing gimmick of TOP 2012 for units costing half to a million dollars?.
    just wrote to CEA, waiting for their reply and will call them if necessary.

"cant speak properLY english"? Kekeke

"Expected" does not mean "will".

"cant speak properLY english"? Kekeke
    Yea that's how he speaks! Adding ly and "s" into all his sentances. That's besides the point though

Me at least vested in FG project... So not totally guilty. Plus my fbf is owner...
    P
    What's fbf?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    P
    What's fbf?
    Future boyfriend, fake boyfriend, false boyfriend. Pick one...

Future boyfriend, fake boyfriend, false boyfriend. Pick one...
    Female boyfriend???

Female boyfriend???
    Not into lesbo.... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sisuzk
    just wrote to CEA, waiting for their reply and will call them if necessary.
    Me too. Will closely monitor the correspondence

haaa agent scanning our posts here. Dont want to lose the surprise element rmb, guerilla ambush, not engage in open combat

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    "Expected" does not mean "will".
    expectation conveys a reasonable time frame between actual and projected timeline. Understand no guarantee, but why communicate an expectation thats way off the actual outcome? Over here we are talking abt 6-10 months gap. If all developers are allowed absolute liberty to quote any "estimated" TOP dates at free will and independent of the actual TOP completion date, why dont FEO tell potential buyers watertown is expected to be completed in 2013 to attract more buyers though the TOP date on S&P agreement is 2017? after all, in 2013 when the project is not done, FEO can just take the S&P, wave in front of owner's face and shout "HELO, the TOP date is 2017 in black and white here, cant u read english???!!"

haaa agent scanning our posts here. Dont want to lose the surprise element rmb, guerilla ambush, not engage in open combat
    I can help to divert their attention and confuse them with my increasingly irreverent and irrelevant comments....