Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Only when ppty px crash by 30% and ltv resume back to 80%, den investors will go bck to 2bdr instead of mm
    The whole world is waiting for this day... 30% correction is very unlikely, though not impossible. If 30% correction really happens, ltv resumption will never happen liao. The two cannot co-exist easilyi leh!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The whole world is waiting for this day... 30% correction is very unlikely, though not impossible. If 30% correction really happens, ltv resumption will never happen liao. The two cannot co-exist easilyi leh!
    Ppty px crash den govt will reverse the cooling measures

may i ask what is ltv?

MM units are too saturated in today's market. Too many developers cashing in on this type of units. Wonder how the housing scene will be like in the next decade? Big units are in higher demand? Hmmm... LOL!
    Actually, big units are also in higher demand now. Noticed 4 bedders can sell out quite fast. People got deep pockets. Guess if upgrade from HDB, must at least stay in comparable size condo. No use squeezing whole family into MM. Also, big size means can stay long long. No need to upgrade again when family gets bigger, thus can ride out the property cycles better.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Actually, big units are also in higher demand now. Noticed 4 bedders can sell out quite fast. People got deep pockets. Guess if upgrade from HDB, must at least stay in comparable size condo. No use squeezing whole family into MM. Also, big size means can stay long long. No need to upgrade again when family gets bigger, thus can ride out the property cycles better.
    Do families buy MM for own stay?? in my opinion, MM is at most for 2 ppl. in fact i would think even 2 will find it cramped.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Ppty px crash den govt will reverse the cooling measures
    Pty price crash, govt does not need to reverse the CM to encourage more to buy coz its already very low. Rather, it is to promote employment to help people to buy. CM may be reviewed and changed accordingly too.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    may i ask what is ltv?
    LTV means 'Loan to value'. Its the guiding factor that banks can loan to the borrower according to the value of his house. 80% LTV means banks can only loan up to 80% of the value of the house. Currently, its 60% LTV for 2nd or more properties which have not been fully paid.

Agreed that 4 bedders are gaining popularity too, although not as hot as MM. Was just thinking what about those older condos which maybe 2 or 3 bedders but command a much larger size like 1200 sq ft for a non 1st floor and non penthouse 2 bedder unit or a 1500 sq ft for a 3 bedder? Hmmm... are these popular too?

Agreed that 4 bedders are gaining popularity too, although not as hot as MM. Was just thinking what about those older condos which maybe 2 or 3 bedders but command a much larger size like 1200 sq ft for a non 1st floor and non penthouse 2 bedder unit or a 1500 sq ft for a 3 bedder? Hmmm... are these popular too?
    definitely!! Its down to supply and demand .. Supply of big sized condo is low …hence demand is high. Hard to find big condos .. I used to stay in an old condo behind ngee ann poly. Very nice quiet surroundings with grennery .. Big unit (2 stories). Landlord staying at a new condo thats much smaller. when i asked why didnt he sell the old condo, he said its hard to find such big size condo anymore and he has rcv premium offers for the unit yet hes not selling it. probably holding for enbloc?? anw, its a really nice condo .. just that facilities are run down and quirky design (2.5m deep pool !! more for diving rather than swimming)but yea .. big old condo are like red wine .. they appreciate with timeeee

Update 10th Oct 2011.

Sample pricing inclusive of 8% discount:
    1 bedroom
    #02-07 409sqft $540040 face main road
    #05-18 409sqft $574080 face pool
    #02-16 409sqft $548320 face church

2 bedroom
    #02-03 614sqft $790280 face main road
    #04-02 614sqft $819720 face pool
    #02-13 646sqft $851920 face church

According to the board at the site, TOP by Oct 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 10th Oct 2011.

1 bedroom

2 bedroom

azeoprop, thanks heaps for the photo!! where did u get it?! oh my dats a mess compared to what i saw on site 3 mths back. good to know things are progressing fast .. looks like they can really rush it out by 2012 end.

looks like they are still offering the 8% discount. do you know est. how many units left for sales?

azeoprop, thanks heaps for the photo!! where did u get it?! oh my dats a mess compared to what i saw on site 3 mths back. good to know things are progressing fast .. looks like they can really rush it out by 2012 end.

looks like they are still offering the 8% discount. do you know est. how many units left for sales?

i think they up the price for pool view!

the ad is very enticing. till i read some comments here dat its in sunken land and near expressway. but its still selling like hotcakes. oh godd ..serious? i cant stand noisy places and the china chinese talk especially loud (no offence, its just my personal observation .. think its the culturally/socially influenced).. dats why i stay away from big projects
    Yuckky ones always need good ads to entice mah....besides, it's district 14, gelling district. Cute models can't sway me from buying this...

lets have a celebration at the bbq pit when we get the keys LOL
    Sure... can't wait...actually, its a short wait...see u in 1 year time yeah?...

quite subjective, wads a star buy to me may not be one to you. it depends on the value u place. i value pool view so an unit with one is a star buy. u may value an unit with many facilities so getting an unit at minton or euhabitat is a starbuy
    Yup ...our starbuy definition is the same
    pool facing one bedder with a nice balcony to chill out in...imagine alfresco dining beside the pool, candlelit dinners...and all at an affordable price for an MM....definitely a star buy...*high five*

heard less than 10 units left for pool facing now... congrats to all who got it on time!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    300 sq ft is like the size of normal hotel room sizes in Swissotel.
    Imagine hotel stay every day....but we get direct pool facing, whereas we don't get that in swissotel otherwise....lol
    can't wait!!!!!....lol

The coming trend is of the singles and the small families....more and more MMs due to this family and lifestyle trend. More and more people feeling that big families are not practical and a liability. This trend is in our favour..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Yuckky ones always need good ads to entice mah....besides, it's district 14, gelling district. Cute models can't sway me from buying this...
    WOW ..strong supporter of fragrance. they should give u 20% discount for customer loyalty

i think they up the price for pool view!
    Good thing we got it first few days after the launch...it's going at super speed now according to the agents...i don't think its easy to bargain down the price as of now...
    *high five*

WOW ..strong supporter of fragrance. they should give u 20% discount for customer loyalty
    hahahhah...plus another 5 % for introducing all my friends, relatives and family!!
    hell they should give me a unit free!...i don't mind another unit that faces the main road...kekekekke

hahahhah...plus another 5 % for introducing all my friends, relatives and family!!
    hell they should give me a unit free!...i don't mind another unit that faces the main road...kekekekke
    Oh man why settle for 2nd best? ASK FOR THE PH WITH POOL VIEW!!!

Maybe they can give u #02-07 on top of the sub station for free.

2 bedder

Wah!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Yup ...our starbuy definition is the same
    pool facing one bedder with a nice balcony to chill out in...imagine alfresco dining beside the pool, candlelit dinners...and all at an affordable price for an MM....definitely a star buy...*high five*

heard less than 10 units left for pool facing now... congrats to all who got it on time!!
    yea most of the 2nd/3rd level one facing pool bedders were already taken the day i made the purchase. the balcony is quite spacious so its a pity not to have a pool view seriously

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    2 bedder

Wah!
    dats crazily exp. but i dont think this is facing church. its only the side window thats facing the church ..all units are either facing pool or main road / backyard. anw this one with side facing church only gets a piece of the pool from the balcony. Not nice

dats crazily exp. but i dont think this is facing church. its only the side window thats facing the church ..all units are either facing pool or main road / backyard. anw this one with side facing church only gets a piece of the pool from the balcony. Not nice
    correction. i now know the position of the 2 bedders. there is only one block of 2 bedders. yes its facing the church, the unit has 2 balconies so yeah from one of the balcony, it does face the church

Maybe they can give u #02-07 on top of the sub station for free.
    hi azeprop. wads the substation? u seems to know the layout well ..u bought a unit?

Sure... can't wait...actually, its a short wait...see u in 1 year time yeah?...
    haha. u like to hi 5 so much. like tan kin lian one of the presidential candidate. yeah HI 5! and see u in one year time. Or earlier, better!

Update 10th Oct 2011.

1 bedroom

2 bedroom

Think there are smaller units than 409 sqft. Are these still available?

Think there are smaller units than 409 sqft. Are these still available?
    Like I said, mostly taken up liao....
    told u.....missed opportunity liao....lol, whoever bought the one bedders facing the pool, congratulations!!