Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21263136414647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1725

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

2012-07-02 #01-XX 366 1,448psf 530,000

Thanks for the info! Wow. I didnt know SPL has 366sqf ground floor studio. I must have missed this out in the floor plan.

in this case, studio grnd flr pool facing probably even more rare... anyway KG similar asking 570k or so. this is considered cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Think about this, the world central bank can press a button, overnight more money (could be hundreds of billions or trillion) come out from thin air .. to protect yourself against the flood of money, you have to buy something that is not easily produced + limited in supply e.g. gems, gold, fine art .. Singapore properties are limited in supply so naturally it becomes the hedge against inflation
    agree but i feel the psf for this project, given its location, is a tad too high? Though it's true the sq ft is very low hence psf should be higher, but i am still surprised...i bet the owners of this condo all smiling
    I am rich in debts...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    in this case, studio grnd flr pool facing probably even more rare... anyway KG similar asking 570k or so. this is considered cheap?
    hmm i just chk the floorplan. studios facing pool are on stack 9,10,20. the smallest is 377sqf, there is no 366sqf - well maybe its juz a slight miscalculation

KG has 366sqf studio? Tot KG units are bigger

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    agree but i feel the psf for this project, given its location, is a tad too high? Though it's true the sq ft is very low hence psf should be higher, but i am still surprised...i bet the owners of this condo all smiling
    hmm i too think its a bit too high. but this is following the trend that units sold closer to top commands higher psf? anyway these are low quantum units - shld be quite hard to move the 2 bedders, ph

KG studios are exactly 366sf. There is only one other size studio 398sf but thats a corner ground floor unit.

KG studios are exactly 366sf. There is only one other size studio 398sf but thats a corner ground floor unit.
    Wow KG studio is 1557 psf?! its ground floor pool facing? Hope SPL can hit that mark upon TOP!!!

More cluster housings will be built near here as two detached houses sold recently for $40mil.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    More cluster housings will be built near here as two detached houses sold recently for $40mil.
    This area is like the more centralised D19. maybe thats why it's so hot

Wait for the major development at Bidadari to come that is closer to town.

Default Hello

Hi everyone,

I am one of the SPL buyers and very new here.

Is the FB group still active? Can you guys add me onto the list?

My story is the same as many - last August, I was verbally promised by D., an agent from Credo, that my apartment would most likely be ready in June 2012. He took me to the construction site and pointed to the "Oct 1012" sign, saying that that should be the latest date, but judging from the progress, I should be able to get the key in June 2012.

80% of my decision was based on that promise. I was comparing SPL with the Vue. I actually preferred the Vue's interior and pricing, however it is only ready by end 2013.

Last month I called up this Credo guy, and he denied ever saying to me about the "June 2012" statement, insisting that what he said was "Oct 2012" all along. OK fine, since it was his words against my words.

But after I came back to Singapore from my long business trip and came across all the articles and this forum and realized that it won't be ready til at least Q1-2 2013. I called up the Credo guy several times this week and sent a text message but he didn't respond. I'm going to report him to CEA later.

Last Friday I called up Yvonne from Fragrance, thanks to the contact details posted here. She told me they would only be able to finish the foundation for both blocks by end of this year, and probably (without any guarantee) will finish the project by end 2013. Anyway, I told her to try to hold a conference to notify concerned buyers about the 'extra efforts' they're taking to ease our concerns. She seemed like a nice lady though.

So - I would really love to join the group here to get updated on the latest happenings on this case and yes, we can share more info on furniture purchase, etc... when the date gets closer. Really need to get good deals haha, now that I need to spend 9 more months of extra rental!!!

Thanks a lot for reading guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ace85le
    Hi everyone,

My story is the same as many - last August, I was verbally promised by D., an agent from Credo, that my apartment would most likely be ready in June 2012. He took me to the construction site and pointed to the "Oct 1012" sign, saying that that should be the latest date, but judging from the progress, I should be able to get the key in June 2012.

80% of my decision was based on that promise. I was comparing SPL with the Vue. I actually preferred the Vue's interior and pricing, however it is only ready by end 2013.

Last month I called up this Credo guy, and he denied ever saying to me about the "June 2012" statement, insisting that what he said was "Oct 2012" all along. OK fine, since it was his words against my words.

But after I came back to Singapore from my long business trip and came across all the articles and this forum and realized that it won't be ready til at least Q1-2 2013. I called up the Credo guy several times this week and sent a text message but he didn't respond. I'm going to report him to CEA later.

Last Friday I called up Yvonne from Fragrance, thanks to the contact details posted here. She told me they would only be able to finish the foundation for both blocks by end of this year, and probably (without any guarantee) will finish the project by end 2013. Anyway, I told her to try to hold a conference to notify concerned buyers about the 'extra efforts' they're taking to ease our concerns. She seemed like a nice lady though.

So - I would really love to join the group here to get updated on the latest happenings on this case and yes, we can share more info on furniture purchase, etc... when the date gets closer. Really need to get good deals haha, now that I need to spend 9 more months of extra rental!!!

helo ace85le, another owner just back from business trip???!?! LOL. send me private msg and i will add you to the FB group. Yes its still active and you will find the rest of owners there talking.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    helo ace85le, another owner just back from business trip???!?! LOL. send me private msg and i will add you to the FB group. Yes its still active and you will find the rest of owners there talking.
    Sent.

And I just finished filing the complaint to CEA on my agent BTW.

Trolling here....

SPL so many owners always on business trips... guess next time the place will be idyllic and quiet (nobody at home most of the time).

Anyway Josephine and Yvonne - I only have praises to sing of them both. Responsive, polite and get things done all the time. I dealt with them esp Josephine so many times... Don't make life too hard for them lah...

Thumbs down

Trolling here....

SPL so many owners always on business trips... guess next time the place will be idyllic and quiet (nobody at home most of the time).

Anyway Josephine and Yvonne - I only have praises to sing of them both. Responsive, polite and get things done all the time. I dealt with them esp Josephine so many times... Don't make life too hard for them lah...
    what?? Yvonne ok, but Josephine?!??!?!? GET THINGS DONE ALL THE TIME? everytime i called, its the standard reply "will check and get back to you". wait till cows come home also no get back.

unless we talking about different Josephine

Sent.

And I just finished filing the complaint to CEA on my agent BTW.
    thanks. replied you. credo and ERA fled already. Hope CEA can still catch up with them

Why would people want to buy this project? What do u see in it?

Minton awaits you with 3 worlds....

kakaka. maybe I have low expectations of service level.

Credo is going to be bought by jones Lang W. make them pay for your rental if you have recorded the conversation.
    Hi everyone,

I didn't have any recorded conversation so can't do much.

I've been trying to contact this Credo guy but he didn't pick up my calls or replied my sms.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    thanks. replied you. credo and ERA fled already. Hope CEA can still catch up with them
    Hi graveyard - I didn't see any PM at all leh? Mind sending again?

Don't worry lah... CEA will call him on your behalf... can't speak about last year but they have been pretty active in recent times. Heard quite a number of agents taken to task!

hi everyone, i m a buyer of SPL, like ace85le...i oso hv to spend extra $$$ on rental ...

Quote Originally Posted by chickenlittle
    hi everyone, i m a buyer of SPL, like ace85le...i oso hv to spend extra $$$ on rental ...
    Hehe welcome on board

After all this is over, we can all organize a good BBQ !!!!

ace and chicken, chk ur pm pls

Hehe welcome on board

After all this is over, we can all organize a good BBQ !!!!

thank you...looking forward to meeting with all my neighbours too..

Default 4 Aug 2012

Hmm good progress there!! hope FG wont let us down again!!!

2nd floor completed. Right on schedule. One month one level. Will hit 5th floor in another 3 months (Nov). Then another 6 months for electrical and mechanical installations and then wait patiently for TOP status... Hmmm... 2nd quarter of 2013? If push a bit (actually alot), then maybe end 1st quarter???