Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    haa. so seasoned property investor, does 1st floor or upper floors appeal more to you? when making the purchase i was struggling btw choosing the 1st floor and upper floors as the sqf of the 1st floor is bigger and there is PES and less common wall. but in the end didnt choose 1st floor as its so near the pool (i insist on pool view!) and theres loss of privacy
    Depends on what you like...some exhibitionists love the first floor in addition to the convenience in getting to the pool and getting out to grab a coke from the fridge, no need to walk up the stairs or take the lift, very resort and banyan tree like.

Some people have too much to cover and prefer unblock view, or needs special privacy to do private things in the open. lol

it's really personal liking.....but the first floor has bigger usable PES compared to the upper floors for pays lobar suites, due to the smaller air con ledge for the first floors...i must admit that

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Depends on what you like...some exhibitionists love the first floor in addition to the convenience in getting to the pool and getting out to grab a coke from the fridge, no need to walk up the stairs or take the lift, very resort and banyan tree like.

Some people have too much to cover and prefer unblock view, or needs special privacy to do private things in the open. lol

it's really personal liking.....but the first floor has bigger usable PES compared to the upper floors for pays lobar suites, due to the smaller air con ledge for the first floors...i must admit that

true, its personal. yeah and theres a spacious 1st floor studio unit i think for this but its facing the road. 500 sqf. the aircon ledge for this project is quite big and which is kinda a letdown. then why did u not take the 1st floor then?? i m just scared of noise, loss of privacy of cockroaches on land. LOL

true, its personal. yeah and theres a spacious 1st floor studio unit i think for this but its facing the road. 500 sqf. the aircon ledge for this project is quite big and which is kinda a letdown. then why did u not take the 1st floor then?? i m just scared of noise, loss of privacy of cockroaches on land. LOL
    noise problem exists even at top floor... 1st floor units come with much pros and cons. It really is a matter of choice. I don't like 1st floor units personally coz its strength like big PES is not utilized by me.

Speaking about noise, I recently was asking this question. Which road is noisier, Upper Paya Lebar Road just outside Suite @ Paya Lebar or Upper Serangoon Road? Both roads are usually congested during peak hours. Which is worse? Any insights?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    noise problem exists even at top floor... 1st floor units come with much pros and cons. It really is a matter of choice. I don't like 1st floor units personally coz its strength like big PES is not utilized by me.

Speaking about noise, I recently was asking this question. Which road is noisier, Upper Paya Lebar Road just outside Suite @ Paya Lebar or Upper Serangoon Road? Both roads are usually congested during peak hours. Which is worse? Any insights?
    well i am more concerned abt the noise on grd. i want a pool view and if i take 1st floor near pool, i reckon the noise level may be substantial as this is a small project, theres no place to linger around other than the function room and pool ..so i figure most will gather around the pool .and when theres a group of ppl, theres conversation and noise blah blah blah. hmm big PES is good for me thg. can park bicycle and stuffs. dont think theres a place to park/lock bicycle rite. hmm sorry i have not been there at uper paya lebar road during peak so cant really comment. i wld be interested to know the noise level at upper paya lebar rd too

well i am more concerned abt the noise on grd. i want a pool view and if i take 1st floor near pool, i reckon the noise level may be substantial as this is a small project, theres no place to linger around other than the function room and pool ..so i figure most will gather around the pool .and when theres a group of ppl, theres conversation and noise blah blah blah. hmm big PES is good for me thg. can park bicycle and stuffs. dont think theres a place to park/lock bicycle rite. hmm sorry i have not been there at uper paya lebar road during peak so cant really comment. i wld be interested to know the noise level at upper paya lebar rd too
    For small project, pool area is usually vy quiet ....for this type of mm project, shdnt hf any kids staying....

I only buy ground floor units for many reasons.

I stay at a second floor unit, but no ground floor in this project. Great pool view and nice plants in front of my unit and the pool usage is so low. See birds flying and sexy women and well built men...good for eyes.

All my guests after seeing my unit, change their perception of low floor units.

But need to be very careful in choosing the ground floor units especially the privacy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

I stay at a second floor unit, but no ground floor in this project. Great pool view and nice plants in front of my unit and the pool usage is so low. See birds flying and sexy women and well built men...good for eyes.

But need to be very careful in choosing the ground floor units especially the privacy issue.
    The main issue is many sitting on top of u and littering on ur patio although some projects r covered but there is a limitation....i tink at most 1m width

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    The main issue is many sitting on top of u and littering on ur patio although some projects r covered but there is a limitation....i tink at most 1m width
    ya, that is why cannot buy One Amber ground floor, with huge patio....
    must choose low rise or those with good cover

ya, that is why cannot buy One Amber ground floor, with huge patio....
    must choose low rise or those with good cover
    For me, buy ground flr must haf squarish gd size patio....if not really defeat the purpose liao.....but den cover at most 1m wide....

Ya, ground flr unit for those katek projects better....only 4units on top of u.....dun timk they dare to anyhow litter

If you have a hot body, sitting at the patio on the 1st floor unit facing the pool is quite admirable as well...

this i agree. what u have mentioned are the pros of having the ground floor. i was struggling too as its a tough choice

but eventually i decided i prefer an elevated view of the pool and call me weird hah but this project has tempered glass for balcony wall .. if its on grd floor, theres a greater chance it gets banged or some sort.. well prob its kinda lame to think that way.. anw, i think i prefer upper floors ..just my personal preference

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    For small project, pool area is usually vy quiet ....for this type of mm project, shdnt hf any kids staying....
    hmm you made sense. anw dats what i think MM is cool. many MM units means the general occupancy to unit ratio will be like 1:1 so few ppl in the project. dont wann sound anti social but in a cramped / packed place like spore, its a luxury to find some private space so yea, i do value dat a lot

well nowadays condo security is so lax there may be kids appearing even though they dont stay there so not gg to take that chance!

this i agree. what u have mentioned are the pros of having the ground floor. i was struggling too as its a tough choice

but eventually i decided i prefer an elevated view of the pool and call me weird hah but this project has tempered glass for balcony wall .. if its on grd floor, theres a greater chance it gets banged or some sort.. well prob its kinda lame to think that way.. anw, i think i prefer upper floors ..just my personal preference
    Do you notice you are paying more for the aircon ledge than on the first floor?

Do you notice you are paying more for the aircon ledge than on the first floor?
    oh yeah know dat. its a give and take situation. liike i said grd floor and upper floors have their own pros and cons. wads pros for grd floor is cons for upper floor and vv. my decision shows i value view/privacy more than i value PES/balcony space

oh yeah know dat. its a give and take situation. liike i said grd floor and upper floors have their own pros and cons. wads pros for grd floor is cons for upper floor and vv. my decision shows i value view/privacy more than i value PES/balcony space
    I take it that yours is the second floor....not much privacy also la...might as well take the first floor. Tell u the truth, this project , our stack faces the other block, what kinda privacy are u talking about?...still have to close curtains when changing ma, I can even see your floor when i'm at the pool loll can also see what u are doing...

visited a frn last nite, 19th floor, and the distance to the facing block is around 50m, and yet can see units at the facing block....all rooms....and looking into other balcony, so untidy...

Cann't imagine those blocks with only 20m facing each other...like ATT

I take it that yours is the second floor....not much privacy also la...might as well take the first floor. Tell u the truth, this project , our stack faces the other block, what kinda privacy are u talking about?...still have to close curtains when changing ma, I can even see your floor when i'm at the pool loll can also see what u are doing...
    no mine is higher. by privacy i meant at higher floor, you are only "exposed" to the opposite block and the block next to you (for our stack, the 2 bedders to our right are blocked from a partition but we are "ExpOSED" to the block to the left which is separated from a void as it is on another building) whereas the grd floor is "exposed" to opp, next door, the ppl chilling near the pool

visited a frn last nite, 19th floor, and the distance to the facing block is around 50m, and yet can see units at the facing block....all rooms....and looking into other balcony, so untidy...

Cann't imagine those blocks with only 20m facing each other...like ATT
    50m away and still can see clearly?!?!?

is this your first time owning a condo/apartment?....Laguna is right...second floor can see as clearly as first floor...no diff! lol..moreover, our paya lobar suites distance is only 20m

Paya lebar suites is for exhibitionists...

aiyo, I saw the units at the opposite block so clearly, even to their bedrooms, living and dinning, if curtain is not closed

is this your first time owning a condo/apartment?....Laguna is right...second floor can see as clearly as first floor...no diff! lol..moreover, our paya lobar suites distance is only 20m
    yea this happens to be my first time owning a condo/apt. u make it sound as if it is strange to own a condo/apt for the first time or owning one at all. not everyone is as rich as you, can buy several condos for investment, u know

errmm. i was told the distance is only 10m!!!!

yea this happens to be my first time owning a condo/apt. u make it sound as if it is strange to own a condo/apt for the first time or owning one at all. not everyone is as rich as you, can buy several condos for investment, u know

Take heart... there's always a first time before the second time can come... LOL! Don't take comments in forum personally.

which means i can still look into your unit clearly!!!!lol...you really don't know how clear it is!!!heheheheheh

Take heart... there's always a first time before the second time can come... LOL! Don't take comments in forum personally.
    dont worry la, i am not. i m pretty cool abt it ..thg i may not sound like i am.

which means i can still look into your unit clearly!!!!lol...you really don't know how clear it is!!!heheheheheh
    at least from the pool u cant. from the opp unit, well i will just hide behind the curtain

Frag and world class land r v similar ....and inter related.
    They allocated lot of worker and built fast.
    1yr can complete. Look at eastwood green projt.
    Look at onan suite and heritage east, both are almost completed.
    Roxy azurro almost done, but that take 2+yr. Crazy slow.
    Verte another joke .

I track the building speed of the developers...
    of about the same size, same heights...
    MCL is the fastest....

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Frag and world class land r v similar ....and inter related.
    They allocated lot of worker and built fast.
    1yr can complete. Look at eastwood green projt.
    Look at onan suite and heritage east, both are almost completed.
    Roxy azurro almost done, but that take 2+yr. Crazy slow.
    Verte another joke .
    Well, one year is really pushing it. 1.5 years is just about right. If a 6xx unit development can be completed in 3 years, small projects should take less than 2 years.

Well, one year is really pushing it. 1.5 years is just about right. If a 6xx unit development can be completed in 3 years, small projects should take less than 2 years.
    on the assumption that quality is not comprised by the speed of building, the faster the project is completed, the better it is for both parties ..developer and buyer. i wld think the building speed may be the selling pt of project. esp for buyers looking at own stay like myself, i want the unit pretty fast. even if i do not evetually live in it, it can be rented out and rent can be collected earlier than if it were completed a few more years later. major good projects are out there now but the horizon to complete buidling is like min 3-4 yrs later. if i were buying solely for investment, then dats a different thing. the 3-4yrs waiting time can be used to satisfy the MOP after which can sell at a good profit, though i still cant collect rent eariler

Then let's just hope that quality is not compromised for this project. Nearly got the MM studio 2 months back.