Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Then let's just hope that quality is not compromised for this project. Nearly got the MM studio 2 months back.
    i guess dats the best we can do for now. ohh so wad pulled u back? not sure abt the reputation of fragrance, just hope it has acquired enough expertise and knowhow building kovan granduer and other MM to do a decent job on this project

Then let's just hope that quality is not compromised for this project. Nearly got the MM studio 2 months back.
    Oh dear....pool view all snapped up...! you're too late!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Oh dear....pool view all snapped up...! you're too late!
    Even studios? i think the one bedders pool view all gone since last 2 wks

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    i guess dats the best we can do for now. ohh so wad pulled u back? not sure abt the reputation of fragrance, just hope it has acquired enough expertise and knowhow building kovan granduer and other MM to do a decent job on this project
    It was the uncertainties of the financial world that pulled me back...

haa, congrats. its too late for me to turn back. that euro crisis thingy came right after i paid the 5%
    yes if the news came earlier, i wld have pulled back too.

haa, congrats. its too late for me to turn back. that euro crisis thingy came right after i paid the 5%
    i pulled back completely after 14th jan 2011

Don't regret your purchase. You bought it coz u need a roof under your head outside of rental so you'll still buy now or later. As long as you have holding power, you will surely tide through any downs. Prices will pick up after any downs. Its just a matter of time and holding power is the key to survival.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i pulled back completely after 14th jan 2011
    So when will you re-enter? After the CMs are removed or when prices are too low to reject?

So when will you re-enter? After the CMs are removed or when prices are too low to reject?
    when any gd deals pop out lor...no hurry....happy wif current portfolio....

in order for CM to be removed, prices nid to crash first and den govt will den step in to help to revive and heat up the market defer payment may well surface again....LOL

Don't regret your purchase. You bought it coz u need a roof under your head outside of rental so you'll still buy now or later. As long as you have holding power, you will surely tide through any downs. Prices will pick up after any downs. Its just a matter of time and holding power is the key to survival.
    haa yeah. Golden rule of investment is holding power and timing. Everything from property, stock etc. I guess yeah I certainly got it for home stay so its not affected by the prevailing economic situation at least in the short term unless I sell it/rent it out. even if i were to sell it in future and suffer a loss etc, the loss would have been mitigated by the rent saved over the years... i guess positive thinking and optimisim helps in the current bleak economic climate

when any gd deals pop out lor...no hurry....happy wif current portfolio....

in order for CM to be removed, prices nid to crash first and den govt will den step in to help to revive and heat up the market defer payment may well surface again....LOL
    wait for another 2008-2009 era.. then u will strike goldddddd

haa yeah. Golden rule of investment is holding power and timing. Everything from property, stock etc. I guess yeah I certainly got it for home stay so its not affected by the prevailing economic situation at least in the short term unless I sell it/rent it out. even if i were to sell it in future and suffer a loss etc, the loss would have been mitigated by the rent saved over the years... i guess positive thinking and optimisim helps in the current bleak economic climate
    Certainly hope that you'll not suffer loss when u so decide to sell your purchase coz it'll only mean you are desperate liaoz.

wait for another 2008-2009 era.. then u will strike goldddddd
    That era will not come anytime soon lah...

That era will not come anytime soon lah...

yup, some theorist says decade of boom. Even you buy later, price upz 20% correction 10%, you still win. You dont buy after many many yrs, got moolah also hand itchy syndrome, how long can you lun without buying? Singaporeans have a gene called "Property Genes" which is already hardwire way long long b4, you can evidently tell from the frenzy buying n upgrader despites pple occupying wallstreets, riots, queue for jobs in overseas. No one can predict market rise n fall. Since it is your home stay and you bot within your means, no fear

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    yup, some theorist says decade of boom. Even you buy later, price upz 20% correction 10%, you still win. You dont buy after many many yrs, got moolah also hand itchy syndrome, how long can you lun without buying? Singaporeans have a gene called "Property Genes" which is already hardwire way long long b4, you can evidently tell from the frenzy buying n upgrader despites pple occupying wallstreets, riots, queue for jobs in overseas. No one can predict market rise n fall. Since it is your home stay and you bot within your means, no fear
    Property is still a more stable means of investment...price drop, rent, price increase sell lot...more secure than the stupid shares...all numbers only!!...drop, die!!!
    at least even if prices drop for property, i still can enjoy the pool and see my beautiful house, and call it mine....right??...shares just numbers, drop only, money gone liao!!!!

economy coming back liao....

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Agree. if you are servicing multiple housing loans, things can get nervous in downturns and u cant find tenants or sell as easy as you could when times are good. its quite scary nowadays seeing so many private mushrooming all over the place ... i can udnerstand why ppl see a trend of estate oversupply in coming years when the projects are all completed

Property is still a more stable means of investment...price drop, rent, price increase sell lot...more secure than the stupid shares...all numbers only!!...drop, die!!!
    at least even if prices drop for property, i still can enjoy the pool and see my beautiful house, and call it mine....right??...shares just numbers, drop only, money gone liao!!!!
    ya la. but share investment has its edge too. less capital outlay involved, ease of profit realization and disposal (no MOP), and easy to monitor etc (dont have to go to site, negotiate $$ with tenants, buyers, kena tax, maintenance bill etc) - in the stock mkt, you sell when market meets your price, low transactional costs)

esp at this times, some ppl with hordes of cash pumped $$ and sweep all the undervalued lots ..its only a matter of time before the mkt stabilizes and stock value up so they make lots of $$ by selling at the right time

economy coming back liao....
    How sure? 2012 is the year of reckoning. Watch this space!

Agree. if you are servicing multiple housing loans, things can get nervous in downturns and u cant find tenants or sell as easy as you could when times are good. its quite scary nowadays seeing so many private mushrooming all over the place ... i can udnerstand why ppl see a trend of estate oversupply in coming years when the projects are all completed
    Finding tenants is not really that difficult. All it takes is for you to slash the rental fee. Others asking $3k, you ask $2.5k, sure will have takers... Better than not having any rental income to service the mortgage loan...

Finding tenants is not really that difficult. All it takes is for you to slash the rental fee. Others asking $3k, you ask $2.5k, sure will have takers... Better than not having any rental income to service the mortgage loan...
    Yup I agree with you on this point. Rental is never a problem especially for our paya lebar suites, just 10 min from the Nex and Serangoon MRT. Besides, a lot of foreigners are coming to Singapore. Singapore has an under population, which means that our government will be getting some influx of population from other countries, which means our property will be of much value due to Singapore's vast amounts of HDB properties, foreigners can only get or rent the private properties. They would also be less prone to owning cars as it's expensive in SIngapore and Singapore even wants to undercut the number of vehicles, that's why our COE soared up and I don't think it will come down any sooner. Thus, it is important for foreigners to find, buy or rent private properties which are near to MRT stations to enable them to commute better. Graveyard: No worries on investment in properties. Although shares and stocks gives faster profits and yield, the loss is also faster and scarier as you can see the figures as it is. You won't need to worry about rental for our Paya Lebar Suites, I can assure you on that! However, since you are staying in it. It will still be a liability for you as you will have to pay conservancy charges, mortgage etc. Nevertheless, it's all worth it, isn't it?

How sure? 2012 is the year of reckoning. Watch this space!
    Economy will definitely come back. I'm glad I bought paya lebar suites during the down time, and the developer is giving extra discounts on the property. I think if we were to buy it when the economy fully recovers, it will probably soar to about 1600 psf!!! That's 20% profit for you or even more...!!!
    My current property already making 100% profit!...yup, in just 4 years! Praise the Lord!

Economy will definitely come back. I'm glad I bought paya lebar suites during the down time, and the developer is giving extra discounts on the property. I think if we were to buy it when the economy fully recovers, it will probably soar to about 1600 psf!!! That's 20% profit for you or even more...!!!
    My current property already making 100% profit!...yup, in just 4 years! Praise the Lord!
    wats the size and the nett psf u bot?

Yup I agree with you on this point. Rental is never a problem especially for our paya lebar suites, just 10 min from the Nex and Serangoon MRT. Besides, a lot of foreigners are coming to Singapore. Singapore has an under population, which means that our government will be getting some influx of population from other countries, which means our property will be of much value due to Singapore's vast amounts of HDB properties, foreigners can only get or rent the private properties. They would also be less prone to owning cars as it's expensive in SIngapore and Singapore even wants to undercut the number of vehicles, that's why our COE soared up and I don't think it will come down any sooner. Thus, it is important for foreigners to find, buy or rent private properties which are near to MRT stations to enable them to commute better. Graveyard: No worries on investment in properties. Although shares and stocks gives faster profits and yield, the loss is also faster and scarier as you can see the figures as it is. You won't need to worry about rental for our Paya Lebar Suites, I can assure you on that! However, since you are staying in it. It will still be a liability for you as you will have to pay conservancy charges, mortgage etc. Nevertheless, it's all worth it, isn't it?
    You sounded very very confident! Hope you are right! Anyway, there's 4yr SSD to wait out the full recovery of the economy to realize your 2nd 100% appreciation (or at least 20% which you've mentioned).

There alway rental, it only at what rate .....
    Rental 1k sure have takers ,even downturn

You sounded very very confident! Hope you are right! Anyway, there's 4yr SSD to wait out the full recovery of the economy to realize your 2nd 100% appreciation (or at least 20% which you've mentioned).
    Meantime, I will be renting out during yours called 4 years until price appreciates. With property, there is better stability and flexibility than with stocks and shares!

I've decided I shall stay at my D15 instead cos it's just 5 min walk to the MRT, save more money

wats the size and the nett psf u bot?
    Why?...wanna buy ah?
    I got it during the launch...you can't get this price anymore

haha. Mr Agent, u never let anythng get u down. lol. well lets wait and see hows the estate mkt like next year when the project top. anyway, i m not too concerned abt rental yield etc as i will likely stay there so any gain or loss on property value will be just on paper. of coz in the long term esp after the 4yrs mop, i will be very concerned abt the overall mkt and the project value la. yes, if i stay in the unit, there is opportunity cost (loss of rental income) which will not be too high becoz if by then, rental is high and i choose to rent it out instead, i will be paying high rent for my rented place as well (assume rental movememtn is consistent across private/hdb). anw not just the financial aspect ..i guess generally ppl like to own things ..esp a place where u are spending long period of time in. and if choose to rent out, u gonna make sure u find good tenants and not "terrorist" tenants who damage and bash up yor place or make life difficult for the landlord. hope u will find a well behaved and quality tenant for your unit!!!!

Why?...wanna buy ah?
    y no confident to tell me?

Why?...wanna buy ah?
    errr, so price appreciates in 4 years after launch. So you bought it in 2007 i supposed. at the peak itself........