Page 1 of 173 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

User Info Menu

Default Suites @ Paya Lebar

Anyone checked this one out? 10 min walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX. Excellent layout for studios, one and two bedders!
    I highly recommend this one. Just got one in fact. Launched recently on the 24 September 2011. Went on the day of the launch. Excellent choice!

东方

User Info Menu

Welcome to Club Fragrance.

You can bet this TOP next Oct...

Senior

User Info Menu

Urban Residences is better right?

Senior

User Info Menu

how many units had been sold? i had the impression that i saw streamers and a VVIP preview in aug but saw that very few units were sold in aug (very unlike fragrance).

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Anyone checked this one out? 10 min walk to Serangoon MRT and NEX. Excellent layout for studios, one and two bedders!
    I highly recommend this one. Just got one in fact. Launched recently on the 24 September 2011. Went on the day of the launch. Excellent choice!

Senior

User Info Menu

urban resi higher quantum for bigger units and faces the t-junction.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Urban Residences is better right?

User Info Menu

Interesting. What is the psf for 1-bedder?

Bricks & Mortar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Welcome to Club Fragrance.

You can bet this TOP next Oct...
    Confirmed, since only 5 storey development, "short time", chop chop, they finish in 12mths (max 15mths) like Kovan Grandeur. Double quick time...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Confirmed, since only 5 storey development, "short time", chop chop, they finish in 12mths (max 15mths) like Kovan Grandeur. Double quick time...
    Yes, I can't wait for it to be completed! I think this one is better than urban residence which is near T junction and bad facing....
    Suites @ Paya Lebar will be snapped up in no time....!
    I love the walk from there to Nex! Perfect if you know the shortcut, only 10 min!!!

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Yes, I can't wait for it to be completed! I think this one is better than urban residence which is near T junction and bad facing....
    Suites @ Paya Lebar will be snapped up in no time....!
    I love the walk from there to Nex! Perfect if you know the shortcut, only 10 min!!!
    U sound like an agent there. I doubt it is a 10 min leisurely walk. I will take a look at the showflat when I'm free in the next 1-2 week.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Really sounds like an agt

More like 10min brisk walk