Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police has nothing better to do?

There is a law to protect the animals. How about animals that harm human being?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    There is a law to protect the animals. How about animals that harm human being?
    animals that attack human being will be put to sleep.
    or they will be put on trial
    http://www.cracked.com/article_17217...put-trial.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial

Both of u missed my point.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    animals that attack human being will be put to sleep.
    or they will be put on trial
    http://www.cracked.com/article_17217...put-trial.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial
    I wonder whether the animals know what is going on or not.

It is not la... I used to stay near Changi and I can tell you the birds there are exotic birds- very colorful wildlife that have flown from elsewhere to find their home here. Once, I saw a very beautiful big blue bird with very long tail and can sing very well in the morning.if you got friends stay in Savannah condo, can ask to stay overnight there and in the morning you will know what I am talking about lor.

I think the police is right to want to find this man lor.

Birds have life like human. We should live in harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    It is not la... I used to stay near Changi and I can tell you the birds there are exotic birds- very colorful wildlife that have flown from elsewhere to find their home here. Once, I saw a very beautiful big blue bird with very long tail and can sing very well in the morning.if you got friends stay in Savannah condo, can ask to stay overnight there and in the morning you will know what I am talking about lor.

I think the police is right to want to find this man lor.
    I'm referring to the odd judicial system. While it is important to protect our fauna, the system should prioritise limited security resources to resolve more serious crimimal issues. It might be more useful to involve AVA authorities to look into animal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    +1

"Mata jia pa bo siah cho", police really very free...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    "Mata jia pa bo siah cho", police really very free...
    Isn't it good?
    That means the crime rate is low .

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Isn't it good?
    That means the crime rate is low .
    No Mas Selamat on the run, so very free...back to relax mode.., maybe see walk around park, catch monkeys, see bird, look look see see

But don't think crime rates is that much lower, actually in recent years, u would have notice more brutal crimes among FT....

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I'm referring to the odd judicial system. While it is important to protect our fauna, the system should prioritise limited security resources to resolve more serious crimimal issues. It might be more useful to involve AVA authorities to look into animal issues.
    Good suggestion ! I can't believe it never cross my mind that there is AVA ! Every offence that comes to my mind is the typical Singaporean : Call the Police ! LOL

Everyone should stop eating chicken or any bird and kfc should be banned worldwide.

Some people talk about animal rights like we really care. Go to the abbatoirs and see how they kill the animals and how the pigs, chickens and cows cry for their lives and I don't think anyone would want to eat them again. In fact the entire human race should go vegetarian coz there is all the nutrients we can get from vegetables and meat is unnecessary.

Men in blue ...relax..., sleaze in popular tourist spot like this not good ...

Should isolated just to Geylang...

Circular Road area near Boat Quay is latest to get seedy reputation

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_716509.html

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Good suggestion ! I can't believe it never cross my mind that there is AVA ! Every offence that comes to my mind is the typical Singaporean : Call the Police ! LOL
    Even catch snake call police
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U r right...but under current law, think police dun have much choice else kena public complain...like now kena suan aredy..the law must be changed la
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Why not? We should live as a vegetarian. Go for our digestive system too. Too much energy and toxins in the meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Everyone should stop eating chicken or any bird and kfc should be banned worldwide.

"The police are looking for a man who allegedly injured a bird by throwing objects at it. The incident happened on May 15 at about 7.55am."

Some birds chirping or so call "singing" are really very irritating especially in the early morning when you are stil sleeping, it is just like an alarm clock.

I guess the long, curly man in the park must be sleeping and was disturbed by the birds singing, so he threw a stone at them, hoping to stop their irritating noise but unfortunately one of the birds got hit. But at least he picked up the injured bird and put it aside rather than just leave it on the spot.

Police is a bit slack these days. Their image is tarnished by some of them that is why they need the Channel 8 police to boost their image. I have encountered once where I found three crooks who were stealing materials from my Dad's factory at 9am on Saturday. I called the police and it took more than 30 minutes to come. They were loading the stuff on the taxi and have no choice but to confront them and gave chase. Police came only after all the action is over. Very sad .
    Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    U r right...but under current law, think police dun have much choice else kena public complain...like now kena suan aredy..the law must be changed la

Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    Even catch snake call police

Police and snake-catchers team up to catch 3-metre python, using boom lift

http://club.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgsee...:591168&video=

Those FT thinks that they are the king/queen in our country. No "strict" laws like their country. Can "suka suka" killl, hit and con people or even "take over" people's husband. I received so many phone calls from the "chinese" asking me where would I like to go travelling etc etc, but when I asked her some further questions, she quickly hanged up the phone.

Govt should not just let any "tom & jerry" FT to come into our country to create "havoc" and spoil the images and reputation of our country. If that is not possible, then "educate" them. I ever see some "chinese" snatched the seat inside the bus.

Just cultural and upbringing differences. They are norm in their countries. Just like when Singaporean migrated to Australia, Australian hates them for increasing the pace of living and compete with them. Shops owned by british close at 5pm but Indian corner shop opens till late night in UK. All these create tension.
    Those FT thinks that they are the king/queen in our country. No "strict" laws like their country. Can "suka suka" killl, hit and con people or even "take over" people's husband. I received so many phone calls from the "chinese" asking me where would I like to go travelling etc etc, but when I asked her some further questions, she quickly hanged up the phone.

Govt should not just let any "tom & jerry" FT to come into our country to create "havoc" and spoil the images and reputation of our country. If that is not possible, then "educate" them. I ever see some "chinese" snatched the seat inside the bus.

Why not? We should live as a vegetarian. Go for our digestive system too. Too much energy and toxins in the meat.
    Agree. If really want to eat meat, be like facebook ceo mark zuckerberg - he has to kill the animal itself if he has the urge to eat meat. Then one can understand the importance of a life, be it in the form of humans or animals.

"The police are looking for a man who allegedly injured a bird by throwing objects at it. The incident happened on May 15 at about 7.55am."

Some birds chirping or so call "singing" are really very irritating especially in the early morning when you are stil sleeping, it is just like an alarm clock.

I guess the long, curly man in the park must be sleeping and was disturbed by the birds singing, so he threw a stone at them, hoping to stop their irritating noise but unfortunately one of the birds got hit. But at least he picked up the injured bird and put it aside rather than just leave it on the spot.
    Can't believe our Police and Press so "Bo Liao", damn free, no news to cover until give attention and space in our main newspaper for such a story. Like some manhunt for some dangerous armed criminal on the loose like tat!

Police is a bit slack these days. Their image is tarnished by some of them that is why they need the Channel 8 police to boost their image. I have encountered once where I found three crooks who were stealing materials from my Dad's factory at 9am on Saturday. I called the police and it took more than 30 minutes to come. They were loading the stuff on the taxi and have no choice but to confront them and gave chase. Police came only after all the action is over. Very sad .
    Yup, my brother's office also like that. We have a security camera, captured the thief stealing our goods and we reported to the police. They came and took down the information and also took away the recorded disc. Many years passed, still no news about the outcome. Unsolved case.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Can't believe our Police and Press so "Bo Liao", damn free, no news to cover until give attention and space in our main newspaper for such a story. Like some manhunt for some dangerous armed criminal on the loose like tat!
    The cost for the newspaper space is not cheap le