Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tender Closed for Jalan Loyang Besar

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Tender Closed for Jalan Loyang Besar


  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    $350+psf for Loyang? Doesn't feel like it was a low bid.

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This one works out to be $361.18psf ppr.
    This is much cheaper than the one beside which MCL land won for $402.40psf ppr.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+...ly+three+bids/

    But seastrand's bid was the cheapest at $335psf ppr.
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Pasir+...s+only+4+bids/


  4. #4
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This site is comparable wif mcl one or slightly better....so market started to fall liao

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    When's the next time we get a bidding on a plot next to an MRT station? That'll be a good acid test.

  6. #6
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Despite lower bid, we got 13 bidders! Tats interesting.....liquidity monster very much still alive and everyone is trying their luck by putting an opportunistic bid

  7. #7
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Despite lower bid, we got 13 bidders! Tats interesting.....liquidity monster very much still alive and everyone is trying their luck by putting an opportunistic bid
    it's a crisis of confidence, not a crisis of liquidity. if only the liquidity all got of the sidelines simultaneously, our problems will be solved. but that's just wishful thinking. the money at the side doesn't want to be the hero that dies young.

  8. #8
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    When's the next time we get a bidding on a plot next to an MRT station? That'll be a good acid test.
    the reserve site just next to juroong east will be a very good test : )

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    the reserve site just next to juroong east will be a very good test : )
    That Jurong East plot does not need to be tested. Government has already commited to upgrade the area over several years. Besides, any project that is launched next year there will TOP in 2016 or 2017. Rental or sub-sale is guaranteed. Quite a safe buy.

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    That Jurong East plot does not need to be tested. Government has already commited to upgrade the area over several years. Besides, any project that is launched next year there will TOP in 2016 or 2017. Rental or sub-sale is guaranteed. Quite a safe buy.
    There will be demand, my point is how bullish is the.demand, and from the bid price, it'll become evident.

  11. #11
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    There will be demand, my point is how bullish is the.demand, and from the bid price, it'll become evident.
    It shd b v good.

  12. #12
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It shd b v good.
    When's the tender result?

  13. #13
    Go for Smallest Unit

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    There will be demand, my point is how bullish is the.demand, and from the bid price, it'll become evident.
    wait for land sales for next year.. u will cry....

  14. #14
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    wait for land sales for next year.. u will cry....
    ya loyang is up and coming

  15. #15
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    High floor north facing units here and the plot beside it will get a quiet total unblocked sea view + ubin view.

    Maybe 850psf can get?

  16. #16
    Singapore = $ingapore

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    High floor north facing units here and the plot beside it will get a quiet total unblocked sea view + ubin view.

    Maybe 850psf can get?
    most like 1K+ psf... this is JLB area we are talking about... whole stretch all private...

  17. #17
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    1+k for MM perhaps, but if they have regular sized units, 1+k psf is pushing it a little too far.

  18. #18
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    1+k for MM perhaps, but if they have regular sized units, 1+k psf is pushing it a little too far.
    most likely 1-1.1kpsf for regular sized seaview units.....the rest shd be ave 850psf

    they will never give 1bdr any seaview....mabe got abit chance to have 1 or 2 stacks of 2bdr facing sea

  19. #19
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I thought the 1 bedder plus seaview would help justify an otherwise high benchmark of $1+k psf.

  20. #20
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    1+k for MM perhaps, but if they have regular sized units, 1+k psf is pushing it a little too far.
    people will pay anything for sea view....

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •