Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    5404 built in or land?
    Where got land ....brandnew landed selling 6xxpsf for land?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Worth considering buying those semiDs over there. Not a bad place for landed.
    hmm just saw some posts on propertyguru for summer gardens . 3000+ sqf for 1.xx mil. not as exp as i tot considering its good location and nice decor/layout

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    hmm just saw some posts on propertyguru for summer gardens . 3000+ sqf for 1.xx mil. not as exp as i tot considering its good location and nice decor/layout
    Asking 56xpsf built in for 99lh TOP 2004

Este villa, freehold, brandnew at 620psf? Ppty guru ads guide px from 2.0xmil....

Which one looks better?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Wished it was, hehe.
    yours is the bungalow opposite right? that's how you managed to take from an elevated angle? ha.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Asking 56xpsf built in for 99lh TOP 2004

Este villa, freehold, brandnew at 620psf? Ppty guru ads guide px from 2.0xmil....

Which one looks better?
    hmm hard to decide. depends on what premium u place. location wise summer gardens beats. status wise, este villa being freehold and new beats but at higher psf

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    yours is the bungalow opposite right? that's how you managed to take from an elevated angle? ha.
    think he took it from his private jet before landing on the jetpad in the roof of his bungalow

Quote Originally Posted by samsara
    If you refer to the URA 2008 Masterplan, Nim Road is slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. There is also a relatively large plot of land that has been zoned for an educational institution. Seletar Road is also slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 at the southern end.

The Singapore Concept Plan 2001 also shows an MRT line that runs through Seletar Hills estate (Seletar MRT line?), linking Seletar Aerospace Park to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and runs further southwards.

I believe there is strong potential for property value appreciation in that area.

PS: I am vested in the Seletar Hills estate with a terrace house in the Stratton vicinity.
    Yup that's right. Luckily I'm not seeing things. The Seletar line is definitely in the plan but yet to be announced.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    think he took it from his private jet before landing on the jetpad in the roof of his bungalow
    Private Jet needs a runway. Think its from his chopper!

this evening went to kapo. Sales good. morning still got 14 units and by the time I reach there around 6plus last unit offered at 2.2m or around 642psf, should be gone by now. TOP expected in 2014. MCL not greedy but they din expect to clear within 3 days!!

its a 4+1 with one underground yard + the attic which is converted to a bedroom with toilet. total 4 +1 maid room. Finishing not bad. Heard those better located units are snapped up by their internal staff at 200k difference.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    this evening went to kapo. Sales good. morning still got 14 units and by the time I reach there around 6plus last unit offered at 2.2m or around 642psf, should be gone by now. TOP expected in 2014. MCL not greedy but they din expect to clear within 3 days!!

its a 4+1 with one underground yard + the attic which is converted to a bedroom with toilet. total 4 +1 maid room. Finishing not bad. Heard those better located units are snapped up by their internal staff at 200k difference.
    Thx for sharing... didn't expect this project to do so well...

Fh, 6xxpsf n from 2.2mil....sell out!

Great formula!

I tink fh means a great deal....n true landed so ex liao.....ppl starts to look at cluster hse

But quite far from town. Got to go through many ERPs before reaching town. People here might be harping on seletar biz park for rental.
    Fh, 6xxpsf n from 2.2mil....sell out!

Great formula!

I tink fh means a great deal....n true landed so ex liao.....ppl starts to look at cluster hse

But quite far from town. Got to go through many ERPs before reaching town. People here might be harping on seletar biz park for rental.
    I believe mostly bot for own stay

I tot gg down take a look today.....lol

Look forward to your feedback. Should consider Sennett Estate if you willing to pay $2.2 - 2.5 mil for this place.
    I believe mostly bot for own stay

I tot gg down take a look today.....lol

Look forward to your feedback. Should consider Sennett Estate if you willing to pay $2.2 - 2.5 mil for this place.
    Sold out liao rite....

I tot gg down...But sold out liao....lol

Sennett got 2.2mil brandnew IT? I dun mind mm landed

Terraced House For Sale - Sennett Estate 2 Storey Inter-terrace Potong Pasir (D13)
    2300 sqft / 214 sqm (built-in) , 1800 sqft / 167 sqm (land)

They are FH landed and Bidadari development will boost this area in future. This has potential for A&A or even reconstruction.
    Sold out liao rite....

I tot gg down...But sold out liao....lol

Sennett got 2.2mil brandnew IT? I dun mind mm landed

Really sell out or you guessing?

Left one unit...potentially sold out by now?

200k alot of diff? Potential foul play here

Cheapest IT from 2.0xmil rite?

Terraced House For Sale - Sennett Estate 2 Storey Inter-terrace Potong Pasir (D13)
    2300 sqft / 214 sqm (built-in) , 1800 sqft / 167 sqm (land)

They are FH landed and Bidadari development will boost this area in future. This has potential for A&A or even reconstruction.
    Bidadari...i m not excited at all....its wud be a big hdb estate and mabe some condos tats all....perhaps got chance for a mall....but going to take mabe a decade

Btw, wats the asking pxfor tat landed?

Its only preview and not even launch yet cluster Fh very solid now. Surrounding homes are asking 1000 psf so of cause it's a no brainer sell out!!

There are various layout some with only 4 units in a row..200k should be ok bah facing water features..

That was quick! Sold out in 3 days? Maybe a lot of disillusioned stock traders are considering of focusing more on property?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That was quick! Sold out in 3 days? Maybe a lot of disillusioned stock traders are considering of focusing more on property?
    Potential upside cos landed is for singaporeans. And singaporeans now buying cluster cos can sell to rich foreigners...

Potential upside cos landed is for singaporeans. And singaporeans now buying cluster cos can sell to rich foreigners...
    I tot this project is foreigner unfrenly? If not, shd be 8xx psf liao....u see how much feo sell their townhse to foreign big carrots! Whahahhahaha

Its not condo status....only townhse within a condo is foreigner frenly.....

I tot this project is foreigner unfrenly?

Its not condo status
    Cluster landed oh no condo forgot... No wonder so cheap

Ya ya my fav woodlands Woodhaven town house selling 74xpsf 99lh somemore FROM!!!

This area got height restrictions is it? No huge condo here most very old 6sty apartments I saw. The road space here is damn huge most are semi d or big houses..after yesterday's visit begin to pay more attention in this area.

This area got height restrictions is it? No huge condo here most very old 6sty apartments I saw. The road space here is damn huge most are semi d or big houses..after yesterday's visit begin to pay more attention in this area.
    Yes, some part of this area vy wide lane....last time recommended by proud owner too...

Was looking at those landed closer to greenwich.....viewed a few...nice place

But this one abit too deep inside....afterall 2.2mil for fh still vy attractive.....the woods 99lh at even more ulu location oredi sellijg from 1.9mil....bigger strata area though but duno where the space goes to

Este Villa is a new upcoming cluster housing development comprising 1 pair of strata semi-detached and 119 units of strata terrace houses (total 121 units)

PROJECT DETAILS
    Developer : Kedron Investments Pte Ltd (MCL Land Limited)
    Tenure : Estate in Perpetuity (Freehold)
    Site Area : Approximately 17,954.9 sqm / 193,266.5 sqft
    Expected TOP Date : 30 June 2014

Each unit comes with:-
    - 5 Bedrooms
    - Attic
    - 2 private basement car park lots per unit
    - Home Lift within unit
    - Branded designer fittings and quality finishes such as natural marble flooring for the living and dining area.

Facilities
    Clubhouse
    Gymnasium
    Dining Pavilion
    Hammock Court
    Swimming pools – Lap Pool, Leisure Pool / Lagoon Spa Sanctuary / Children's water play pool
    Extensive landscaping
    24 hours security

Unit Size
    Intermediate Terrace 3,326 – 3,434 95 sqft
    Corner Terrace 3,757 – 4,090 sqft
    Semi-Detached 5,404 sqft

The luxury of having a wide array of facilities to indulge in, and enjoyment of the rich landed property ambiance.
    Nestled amidst a serene, private residential enclave in the Seletar Hills Estate, a home that offers an ultimate resort getaway experience without leaving the comfort of your own home.

Is the sqft actual size of the unit or include the shared common area of the development?
    Este Villa is a new upcoming cluster housing development comprising 1 pair of strata semi-detached and 119 units of strata terrace houses (total 121 units)

PROJECT DETAILS
    Developer : Kedron Investments Pte Ltd (MCL Land Limited)
    Tenure : Estate in Perpetuity (Freehold)
    Site Area : Approximately 17,954.9 sqm / 193,266.5 sqft
    Expected TOP Date : 30 June 2014

Each unit comes with:-
    - 5 Bedrooms
    - Attic
    - 2 private basement car park lots per unit
    - Home Lift within unit
    - Branded designer fittings and quality finishes such as natural marble flooring for the living and dining area.

Facilities
    Clubhouse
    Gymnasium
    Dining Pavilion
    Hammock Court
    Swimming pools – Lap Pool, Leisure Pool / Lagoon Spa Sanctuary / Children's water play pool
    Extensive landscaping
    24 hours security

Unit Size
    Intermediate Terrace 3,326 – 3,434 95 sqft
    Corner Terrace 3,757 – 4,090 sqft
    Semi-Detached 5,404 sqft

The luxury of having a wide array of facilities to indulge in, and enjoyment of the rich landed property ambiance.
    Nestled amidst a serene, private residential enclave in the Seletar Hills Estate, a home that offers an ultimate resort getaway experience without leaving the comfort of your own home.

Is the sqft actual size of the unit or include the shared common area of the development?
    Built in of individual unit....seems like u r quite clueless about cluster housing

This Cluster project quite ok bcoz the top flr got a bedroom instead of a complete roof terrace

Only into landed not cluster housing. So semi D do cost $3million. I am sure you can get a landed terrace in the same area at 3million. How about cabana near sunrise way area? Should be able to get an equivalent unit at this price and FH. This is nearer to AMK.
    Built in of individual unit....seems like u r quite clueless about cluster housing

This Cluster project quite ok bcoz the top flr got a bedroom instead of a complete roof terrace