Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

Default Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

You stay around seletar hills? Drove by that day and couldn't help but notice that house with the kneeling roman soldiers at the gate.

If you refer to the URA 2008 Masterplan, Nim Road is slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. There is also a relatively large plot of land that has been zoned for an educational institution. Seletar Road is also slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 at the southern end.

The Singapore Concept Plan 2001 also shows an MRT line that runs through Seletar Hills estate (Seletar MRT line?), linking Seletar Aerospace Park to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and runs further southwards.

I believe there is strong potential for property value appreciation in that area.

PS: I am vested in the Seletar Hills estate with a terrace house in the Stratton vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

At 6xx psf, this project will average at about $3mil for any one unit.

The 2 pair of Spartans! is fierce at night.
    If u dun know n walk pass, good luck!

The cars inside is damm gilat

Default Este Villa in Nim Road

I just heard the response was damn good - 60++ units being snap up !
    (more than 70% of 121 units) sold.

Is it true !

Imperium Romanum!
    Last edited by fclim; 12-10-11 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Imperium Romanum!
    that's the one. fclim, is that your house?

i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??
    All cluster housing includes carpark into strata title. One project includes roof too! Its roof! Not roof terrace!

Yes it's included. So is the private lift. They pay for your lift maintenance for 2 years but after that it's at your own expense.

Hmm......this type of house definitely needs a maid to clean the lift for you. What happens in the future when there is no ready supply of cheap maids?

The pricing for these houses is quite attractive for those who have cars and don't need to be near public transport or amenities. That's why they were snapped up.

This type of location has really no public transport and amenities. Rest of family members have to be prepared to take cabs to run errands if the drivers are out. But I guess this is the price to pay for staying in prestigious landed property.

Yes it's included. So is the private lift. They pay for your lift maintenance for 2 years but after that it's at your own expense.

Hmm......this type of house definitely needs a maid to clean the lift for you. What happens in the future when there is no ready supply of cheap maids?

The pricing for these houses is quite attractive for those who have cars and don't need to be near public transport or amenities. That's why they were snapped up.
    If you can afford a 3 mil property, you can most certainly afford expensive maids and cars. Even 2 or 3 maids for some households.

The layout looks narrow from the outside. Anyone's been to the showroom yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This type of location has really no public transport and amenities. Rest of family members have to be prepared to take cabs to run errands if the drivers are out. But I guess this is the price to pay for staying in prestigious landed property.
    this is not prestigious at all

but landed homes usually quite inaccessible and yet still command gd prices

with so exxxxxxx car price......

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    this is not prestigious at all

but landed homes usually quite inaccessible and yet still command gd prices

with so exxxxxxx car price......

yeah. landed houses are often high in demand. freehold, large sqm, naturally price is high as you are owning a larger piece of Spore whcih has premium price tag on its land due to scarcity

There's no shortage of buyers. Agent phoned me to tell me that 90+ out of 120 units released have been taken up. Can foreigners buy these?

Why not use $3.5million to get a proper landed property rather than one that is out of no where, not near mrt stn, share pool with so many household, definitely not for rental as yield may not be good, etc.
    There's no shortage of buyers. Agent phoned me to tell me that 90+ out of 120 units released have been taken up. Can foreigners buy these?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why not use $3.5million to get a proper landed property rather than one that is out of no where, not near mrt stn, share pool with so many household, definitely not for rental as yield may not be good, etc.
    That's also my own line of thought. That's why I asked if foreigners are eligible.

Some people may want a ready-built house at that price without the hassle of renovations/dealing with contractors etc. Those of you who have experience of A&A/rebuild will know what I mean.

I have actually enjoyed by getting involved in the designing and construction of my own house. You must get a reliable contractor. This development is really compact with so many units.
    That's also my own line of thought. That's why I asked if foreigners are eligible.

Some people may want a ready-built house at that price without the hassle of renovations/dealing with contractors etc. Those of you who have experience of A&A/rebuild will know what I mean.

hm. i thought this is a "proper" landed house. is this similar concept with Summer Gardens near tanah merah/bedok? landed houses but gated with security and carpark at basement i think, like hybrid of landed and condo ... not sure if theres a pool because its not visible from the outside. But certainly looks exclusive and its not far from mrt

2.2km from Yio Chu Kang mrt! Not far?
    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    hm. i thought this is a "proper" landed house. is this similar concept with Summer Gardens near tanah merah/bedok? landed houses but gated with security and carpark at basement i think, like hybrid of landed and condo ... not sure if theres a pool because its not visible from the outside. But certainly looks exclusive and its not far from mrt

Distance is always relative... LOL!

Everything will be relative then. Have been my son's friend house in this area before. It is really rather inconvenient. Pity the maid over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Distance is always relative... LOL!

err.. i was talking abt summer gardens near simpang bedok/tanah merah

Worth considering buying those semiDs over there. Not a bad place for landed.
    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    err.. i was talking abt summer gardens near simpang bedok/tanah merah

U shd check the pricing first

Pptyguru ads put 2.3mil

Depending on the size. I saw the one :5404 sqft -- S$ 3.4 m.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U shd check the pricing first

Pptyguru ads put 2.3mil

that's the one. fclim, is that your house?
    Wished it was, hehe.

Depending on the size. I saw the one :5404 sqft -- S$ 3.4 m.
    5404 built in or land?