Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Este Villa @ Nim Road FH cluster houses

Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

Senior

User Info Menu

You stay around seletar hills? Drove by that day and couldn't help but notice that house with the kneeling roman soldiers at the gate.

Has Nothing, Is Nothing

User Info Menu

If you refer to the URA 2008 Masterplan, Nim Road is slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5. There is also a relatively large plot of land that has been zoned for an educational institution. Seletar Road is also slated to be extended to connect to Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 at the southern end.

The Singapore Concept Plan 2001 also shows an MRT line that runs through Seletar Hills estate (Seletar MRT line?), linking Seletar Aerospace Park to Lorong Chuan MRT Station and runs further southwards.

I believe there is strong potential for property value appreciation in that area.

PS: I am vested in the Seletar Hills estate with a terrace house in the Stratton vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Saw the agents hovering around my neighbourhood today. They are 5 storey cluster houses with private lifts. Selling ard $6xx psf. Far from the main road and amenities though.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    At 6xx psf, this project will average at about $3mil for any one unit.

User Info Menu

The 2 pair of Spartans! is fierce at night.
    If u dun know n walk pass, good luck!

The cars inside is damm gilat

User Info Menu

Default Este Villa in Nim Road

I just heard the response was damn good - 60++ units being snap up !
    (more than 70% of 121 units) sold.

Is it true !

Be Heard, not the Herd

User Info Menu

Imperium Romanum!
    Last edited by fclim; 12th October 2011 at 03:23 PM.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Imperium Romanum!
    that's the one. fclim, is that your house?

Senior

User Info Menu

i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    i was just looking at the floor plans. did they include your carpark space into the sqft that they are selling to the buyers??
    All cluster housing includes carpark into strata title. One project includes roof too! Its roof! Not roof terrace!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast