Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland launching Bedok Mrt Development

Default Capitaland launching Bedok Mrt Development

Got an email from a nice agent.

Very exciting development. Next to MRt and on top of Capitaland mall! I think for those ard $1200 psf small units would be a sold out. There seems to be a huge indian community with good income that stays in bedok.

i cant seems to upload the pics, damn. Anyone can help with pics of the site plan of town centre.

Preview in Nov

this will be an interesting project...

bedok central hasn't had many new projects recently, plus this being a mature estate, there could be some pent up demand for this. wonder how much will they price it for.

being on top of capitaland malls and next to MRT and bus transport nodes, i think ard 1100-1200psf will be priced to sell. high floor with unblock view and no west sun should be 1300-1400 range.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    being on top of capitaland malls and next to MRT and bus transport nodes, i think ard 1100-1200psf will be priced to sell. high floor with unblock view and no west sun should be 1300-1400 range.
    that would be another record for that area. if they pull it off, they could dethrone FEO from the trend setter pole position.

I have been waiting eagerly for this project. The tentative launching price looks reasonable for such a location. Looking to secure high floor sea-facing units, as well as commercial units.

Let me know if you are interested and we can perhaps form a bulk buy. Since its a CapL project, the bulk buy should form at least 5 units.
    Last edited by bullman; 13-10-11 at 07:28.

Think only 10th floor, no way to see the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    I have been waiting eagerly for this project. The tentative launching price looks reasonable for such a location. Looking to secure high floor sea-facing units, as well as commercial units.

Let me know if you are interested and we can perhaps form a bulk buy. Since its a CapL project, the bulk buy should form at least 5 units.

the seaview is fragmented, more like HDB view lol, i think Optima seaview is better
    Ride at your own risk !!!

This is going to be a hot project. The frontage facing mrt viaduct show be low rise landed properties with hdb flats behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    the seaview is fragmented, more like HDB view lol, i think Optima seaview is better

PM me when are going in.

Bishan site starts from 1450psf so my guess this should be in region of 1200-1300psf at least

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Think only 10th floor, no way to see the sea.
    Hi buddy,

If you read carefully, I mention "sea-facing" units and not "sea-view" units. I am aware that the sea view, if any, will be fragmented at best. However, the high floor units facing that direction will be relatively unblock and breezy.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    PM me when are going in.
    Sure thing buddy. The launch is still in its infancy stage and I am waiting for more concrete details to be filtered out before deciding on the exact units.

Got to go for high floor eventhough someone said it is only 10 storey and face siglap - N-S facing, ie. windy. The only concern is the noise from the mrt track. Have to look at the design. Alternatively, commercial unit is also not bad.
    Sure thing buddy. The launch is still in its infancy stage and I am waiting for more concrete details to be filtered out before deciding on the exact units.

pool facing away from mrt track bestest

Hi buddy,

If you read carefully, I mention "sea-facing" units and not "sea-view" units. I am aware that the sea view, if any, will be fragmented at best. However, the high floor units facing that direction will be relatively unblock and breezy.
    but also having unblock mrt track noise?

yo, r they selling commercial units? i doubt so wor....

prolly selling 3k+ psf?

Fm $1300-1400psf for one bedder? Fm $1050psf for two bedder?
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

prolly selling 3k+ psf?

Got to go for high floor eventhough someone said it is only 10 storey and face siglap - N-S facing, ie. windy. The only concern is the noise from the mrt track. Have to look at the design. Alternatively, commercial unit is also not bad.
    High floor units will definitely still be affected by the noise. Some expert forummers here have already done a detailed analysis that sound travels upwards. I guess that's also the reason why the majority of 1BR ad 1+1 BR are facing the south.

but also having unblock mrt track noise?
    We can't have the best of both worlds bro. I guess the unblock view sort of make up for it.

High floor units will definitely still be affected by the noise. Some expert forummers here have already done a detailed analysis that sound travels upwards. I guess that's also the reason why the majority of 1BR ad 1+1 BR are facing the south.
    siteplan out?

depending on the size diff between 1/2bdr.....psf diff shdnt b so huge

more likely 1400psf for 1bdr, 1200psf for 2bdr....

optima 1bdr oredi hit 13xxpsf

prolly selling 3k+ psf?
    From what I heard, they may be releasing some commercial units. I guess the indicative is around 2500-3000 psf. IMO, a reasonable price to pay for commercial units in that location.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Bishan site starts from 1450psf so my guess this should be in region of 1200-1300psf at least
    so u mean this project inferior to bishan?

if similar pricing, i will go for this one....integrated mall, interchange/mrt....everything just a lift away

I could be wrong, but its more like:

$1350-$1450 for 1BR and 1+1
    $1250-$1350 for 2BR
    $1150-$1250 for 3BR
    $1050-$1150 for 4 BR

siteplan out?
    Yes. The siteplan is out with all the distribution of units indicated clearly. In anticipation of the next question, only some floorplans are out.

From what I heard, they may be releasing some commercial units. I guess the indicative is around 2500-3000 psf. IMO, a reasonable price to pay for commercial units in that location.
    anything below 3kpsf for retail shop space is goodie good....i ON leh.....

but hor mabe release those super poor facing cum higher level shops space

anything below 3kpsf for retail shop space is goodie good....i ON leh.....

but hor mabe release those super poor facing cum higher level shops space
    Ok bro. We will go in together if the commercial units are available. Personally, I don't mind getting the higher floor commercial units as long as I can get one! I foresee strong interest and hence competition in this project.

The noise generated from the mrt viaduct is called the line source. It will propagate radially in a cylindrical manner. Air will be able absorbed some of the sound level but only effective for certain frequency. This development is nearer to the viaduct than Centro in AMK. Hopefully they will get an acoustician to give some sound barrier advice in the design of the facade. South-Eastern facing unit may be a better bet.

I thought for mixed development, retail malls and commercial offices will be on the lower floor with tower block for residential. Retail malls and commercial offices do not need good view but high traffic volume and accessible from main entrance.
    Ok bro. We will go in together if the commercial units are available. Personally, I don't mind getting the higher floor commercial units as long as I can get one! I foresee strong interest and hence competition in this project.