PM him lor

he must be too busy earning big bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Many people were caught?
    i kena caught yday to cash out all the profits

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    PM him lor

He is really good, I learnt lots of things about market sentiment judgement / technical analysis from him in skyscraper thread, key thing is he is willing to share with lemming like me.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    He is really good, I learnt lots of things about market sentiment judgement / technical analysis from him in skyscraper thread, key thing is he is willing to share with lemming like me.
    yes...totally agree!

u r quite gd also wat....enjoyed reading some of ur posts here too

Dow Gold ratio key level:

support: 6
    resistance: 7
    now: 6.77

Sea of red this morning, but suddenly STI recover to turn green...

Let's see what happen closer to 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Let's see what happen closer to 4pm.
    ya, think shortists tis morn covering position b4 Euro open..

Article on MF Gobal (Nothing is safe these days):

The Straits Times reported that about 30 investors clamoured to withdraw funds and close accounts at the brokerage's office on the 17th story at One George Street yesterday, as they feared for the safety of their money.
    According to the report, a female employee asked investors to queue up and fill out withdrawal request forms shortly after 9.15am.

At around 10am, investors were no longer allowed to enter the office. They were met in the lobby instead where a male Caucasian employee, who declined to identify himself, told investors: "There is no trading taking place on any product. All trading platforms are inoperable at the moment. All incoming and outgoing funds are suspended.
    "Your funds are segregated under MAS regulations and SGX regulations in Singapore. They are not the property of MF Global, they are your funds, they are held in Singapore."
    One of the investors, Madam Kelly Tan, 48, told The Straits Times: "I couldn't sleep the whole night, can't eat the whole day. I called them but nobody picked up the phone. It was very scary for me.
    "Now my worry is not just that I can't take back my money - I've also incurred debt."

Despite the fact that MF Global's trading platform has been down since Monday afternoon, her account has not been suspended. She said that yesterday alone, she had already incurred up to $40,000 debt from her open positions. She had invested more than $100,000 of her life savings in contracts for difference (CFDs) with MF Global.

The Straits Times reported that about 30 investors clamoured to withdraw funds and close accounts at the brokerage's office on the 17th story at One George Street yesterday, as they feared for the safety of their money.
    According to the report, a female employee asked investors to queue up and fill out withdrawal request forms shortly after 9.15am.

At around 10am, investors were no longer allowed to enter the office. They were met in the lobby instead where a male Caucasian employee, who declined to identify himself, told investors: "There is no trading taking place on any product. All trading platforms are inoperable at the moment. All incoming and outgoing funds are suspended.
    "Your funds are segregated under MAS regulations and SGX regulations in Singapore. They are not the property of MF Global, they are your funds, they are held in Singapore."
    One of the investors, Madam Kelly Tan, 48, told The Straits Times: "I couldn't sleep the whole night, can't eat the whole day. I called them but nobody picked up the phone. It was very scary for me.
    "Now my worry is not just that I can't take back my money - I've also incurred debt."

Despite the fact that MF Global's trading platform has been down since Monday afternoon, her account has not been suspended. She said that yesterday alone, she had already incurred up to $40,000 debt from her open positions. She had invested more than $100,000 of her life savings in contracts for difference (CFDs) with MF Global.
    100k life saying on CFD and her position now got 40k debt ?! , MAS should ban CFD IMO .... it is funny some don't even know about futures market but trade CFD ... CPF giving extra 1% on first 60k in CPF was a very good move

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    PM him lor

I think you all might be confused with the Kane in skyscraper forum. That one isn't me ah.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I think you all might be confused with the Kane in skyscraper forum. That one isn't me ah.
    u r the one confused?

We r toking abt mr duku who lives in one of the landed in joo chiat

Yes I am! I was reading Kane and I didn't see the duku. Heh.

Repeated post.

May buy today
    Did u pick up any durians today?

dangerous to go and pick durians now, cos more durians will fall on your head as you go out to pick.

Can I drive a truck to collect all the falling durians?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Can I drive a truck to collect all the falling durians?
    that is possible but how do you do that in the context of the stock market?

I don't like durians

I don't like durians
    mao shan wang is da best!

yup sadly thats the risk she took...with cfds

yup sadly thats the risk she took...with cfds

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke opened the door to a new round of central-bank purchases of mortgage-backed securities after releasing dismal projections for economic growth and unemployment through 2014 ..

what's new? SIBOR will be rock bottom till 2014,

i think the level he is watching is Dow@10k

Actually, Bernanke din say much, no QE3, still the "look look see see" attitude, but Dow is Up more than 100pts..., guess positive is interest rate will continue to stay low for a while...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45132258

Stocks End Higher After Bernanke Comments

Today's probably not going to look as good. We've priced in Dow's move yesterday.