Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillier (D23, 99LH, FEO)

dun underestimate the power of feo... i'm pretty sure it wun be cheap, breakeven already close to 1.1k psf, given feo profit maximization and clear domination in the area, u can guess how much it can sell. It is not abt comparision with other more preasonable priced developments anymore, you see jardin, >2k psf, floridian so sky high. They dun care what others r selling, if they can hoot 1.5k psf which I think they will, they will caitao u to the max

i think FEO is successful cos they sell u a dream, quality, good layout and class. u pay high but everthing is good n proper. also i hear that they have a good maintenance team with reasonable costs from my fren who is owning a unit built by feo

now the impression of FEO has change so much over the last 4 yrs.

with mrt and mall, I am sure pple are interested. deleedon can sell and this can sell as well but for a different reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    dun underestimate the power of feo... i'm pretty sure it wun be cheap, breakeven already close to 1.1k psf, given feo profit maximization and clear domination in the area, u can guess how much it can sell. It is not abt comparision with other more preasonable priced developments anymore, you see jardin, >2k psf, floridian so sky high. They dun care what others r selling, if they can hoot 1.5k psf which I think they will, they will caitao u to the max
    Possible to price like this
    Affordable means small

Saw the tentage up liao.. but weird a small fully self sustaining tentage with aircon and only 4 tables

The showflat still under construction on the empty plot of land opposite Hillington Green. so FEO maituliao set up a temporary tentage first at the roundabout first lor. That's such a silly place to set up the tentage because its illegal for cars to stop at the roundabout to enquire right? And there is hardly any human traffic there.

I heard 1 bedder 700k+ and 2 bedder 900k+. Dunno accurate or not.

Saw the tentage up liao.. but weird a small fully self sustaining tentage with aircon and only 4 tables

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    wow feo in hillview pricing...

how much issit? 1 up the lanai? Got good returns bo WF?
    no 1500 psf no talk small tentage up will post pics soon
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The showflat still under construction on the empty plot of land opposite Hillington Green. so FEO maituliao set up a temporary tentage first at the roundabout first lor. That's such a silly place to set up the tentage because its illegal for cars to stop at the roundabout to enquire right? And there is hardly any human traffic there.

I heard 1 bedder 700k+ and 2 bedder 900k+. Dunno accurate or not.
    oh trust me its not stupid small tentage FTW. If create a jam, people will ask why why jam then OH HILLIER and HILLV2 and tentage only 4 tables, so it creates an illusion. This is marketing. Who say no human traffic. Everyday cars jam there during peak hours like no tomorrow. Then everyday news you see ads with melodic song during news time better than dream of dream. You know because of the jam I take a while and admire the showroom and the greenery for free.
    Affordable means small

Far East projects are known to be much pricier than the rest. Deep pockets, they can hold or lease them out.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    i think FEO is successful cos they sell u a dream, quality, good layout and class. u pay high but everthing is good n proper. also i hear that they have a good maintenance team with reasonable costs from my fren who is owning a unit built by feo

now the impression of FEO has change so much over the last 4 yrs.

with mrt and mall, I am sure pple are interested. deleedon can sell and this can sell as well but for a different reason.

Have you seen the Micasa by Far East that was launched in 2010 in the sub-urbs?
    Very bad quality, and FEO sales agent told me "What you see is not what you get " when I probed about some of the items in the showflat e.g. the kitchen tap, hob, sink .. was told "it won't be the same brand but similar . maybe will give you something better". I doubt FEO will give you something better. The wardrobe - flimsy piece of chip board that looks set to topple if you really push hard. A far cry from what you expect for the dollar you pay.

Having said that, I must say that the sky high prices of FEO projects in the bukit timah area are better than those in the sub-urbs .e.g Jardine, Floridian .. but of course at an even much higher cut-throat price.

Well its a good thing if your apartment is surrounded by Far East projects because FEO will help to raise the "bar" and you can ride on it

Quote Originally Posted by hl124273
    Have you seen the Micasa by Far East that was launched in 2010 in the sub-urbs?
    Very bad quality, and FEO sales agent told me "What you see is not what you get " when I probed about some of the items in the showflat e.g. the kitchen tap, hob, sink .. was told "it won't be the same brand but similar . maybe will give you something better". I doubt FEO will give you something better. The wardrobe - flimsy piece of chip board that looks set to topple if you really push hard. A far cry from what you expect for the dollar you pay.

Having said that, I must say that the sky high prices of FEO projects in the bukit timah area are better than those in the sub-urbs .e.g Jardine, Floridian .. but of course at an even much higher cut-throat price.

Well its a good thing if your apartment is surrounded by Far East projects because FEO will help to raise the "bar" and you can ride on it
    visited woodhaven few months back. the finishing is not bad. besides, the layout is much better than most reputable developer these days.

anyone know is there plans to re construct the round about? The road leading to standard chartered shoud have 2 lanes instead of 1, its getting very crowded.

I understand they will constructing another road direct out from Hillview Ave to upper bukit timah and dairy farm, between Glendale Park and Hillview Park. Or else this HillV2 come out, the infrastruture (one lane Hillview Road and roundable) will not be able to accomodate ever since Mindef blocked up. Also bus lane at Upper Bukit Timah has caused quite a lot of chaos at roundabout as cars from Hillview Road cannot filter out to Upper Bukit Timah with the MRT construction mess.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    anyone know is there plans to re construct the round about? The road leading to standard chartered shoud have 2 lanes instead of 1, its getting very crowded.

leasehold...others surrounding same is freehold

why?

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    leasehold...others surrounding same is freehold

why?
    bcoz this is from gls lor....whaha

Hillvista on hindsight is a good buy given the average 1300 plus psf for hillier

Quote Originally Posted by defoelebron
    Hillvista on hindsight is a good buy given the average 1300 plus psf for hillier
    last yr i shortlisted hillvista....gg for 1050psf....now seems cheap cheap liao.....

Hillvista. That one. I pity certain blocks full blast of afternoon sun everyday.
    Affordable means small

Well, that's always stack which will not have the best facing like facing the field but it's factored in the price anyway like usually u pay a premium for pool facing

Hillvista is largely NS facing leh. Afternoon sun is some other Hillview condos.

I guess FEO can harp on the fact this is the tallest condo in Hillview. 26 floor right? The rest of the FH condos all limited to 10 floor. But it also means the plot ratio of the rest of the condos might be revised upwards in the future. SG govt really one kind. As long as 99LH, the plot ratio suddenly much higher than the FH beside. So it appears plot ratio has nothing to to with urban planning and height controls but profit maximisation.

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Hillvista. That one. I pity certain blocks full blast of afternoon sun everyday.

Many things to promote

"Full SOHO/High Ceilings for all units" - Cooool, interesting
    "Walking dist to MRT" - awesome
    "The ONLY new condo to be launch in Hillview after so many donkey yrs effect" - WOW!!!
    "New York style concept" - WOW WOW!!!!!!
    "Only integrated mall/condo in HillView" - WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    "Hill of Hill - I see Hill, I think of the Hillier Fareast inspiring Hillier condo video ad" - MUST BUY MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hillvista great for couples /singles only....not for others

Many things to promote

"Full SOHO/High Ceilings for all units" - Cooool, interesting
    "Walking dist to MRT" - awesome
    "The ONLY new condo to be launch in Hillview after so many donkey yrs effect" - WOW!!!
    "New York style concept" - WOW WOW!!!!!!
    "Only integrated mall/condo in HillView" - WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    "Hill of Hill - I see Hill, I think of the Hillier Fareast inspiring Hillier condo video ad" - MUST BUY MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no offense, but i really find FEO properties a turnoff because they distort market prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    no offense, but i really find FEO properties a turnoff because they distort market prices.
    haha Wrong bro!! they set new market trend! And u wish they build 1 new development near your place. Instant 20% upside ; )

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    haha Wrong bro!! they set new market trend! And u wish they build 1 new development near your place. Instant 20% upside ; )
    yeah but 5-10 yrs later any FEO property will not look trendy anymore, and thus capital gains will not be as much as another comparable non-FEO property. what people are paying premium is the branding....

Hill vista bring ur umbrella if u r walking from one tower to another tower when it rains
    Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?

Quote Originally Posted by dmon
    Hill vista bring ur umbrella if u r walking from one tower to another tower when it rains
    Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?
    howwwwwwwww
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by dmon
    Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?
    go by basement carpark la....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    howwwwwwwww
    Is he trying to say Hillvista land area so luxurious until need to walk far far to the next tower and if no umbrella will get drenched?

Is he trying to say Hillvista land area so luxurious until need to walk far far to the next tower and if no umbrella will get drenched?
    If u walk from ur tower to BBQ pit or gym u will get wet if it rains. Unless u go through basement. And walking from tower to tower there's no cover

Agreed...a design flaw of this development.....but still love this place