Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Bukit Timah

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Got money to buy condo should have another $500 to buy decent dryer ba?
    when you lease to people some very ngiow n environmental friendly. So they will ask.

if anyone of you guys are keen, I can check with my friend if there are any special rates for bulk purchases since he is the project IC for suites@newton

Got money to buy condo should have another $500 to buy decent dryer ba?
    Not everyone likes to use dryer . I personally prefer to fry it under the sun as dryer shrinks the clothes . But not a matter of choice if there space constraint which doesnt allow clothes to be hung dry

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    if anyone of you guys are keen, I can check with my friend if there are any special rates for bulk purchases since he is the project IC for suites@newton
    What can your friend help to get? I believe project IC meant construction related?

Actually project IC cannot receive favors right?

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    What can your friend help to get? I believe project IC meant construction related?

Actually project IC cannot receive favors right?
    ERA project in-charge, probably better discount if purchasing in bulk? I wun promise anything nor do I advise that this is a gd buy either. But juz in case anyone wish to purchase, no harm checking with my frend if can get better deal

Looks like the units have move fast dispite the firm no discount response for suites @ bukit Timah, what would be an acceptable PSF ?

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Looks like the units have move fast dispite the firm no discount response for suites @ bukit Timah, what would be an acceptable PSF ?
    One way to gauge is to compare it to a nearby project. Its psf is similar to suites de laurel I think, and I find suites de laurel a better location compared to Suites@BT , still within walking distance though its not situated right next to the MRT, 400m away, and better facing (assuming its back facing the landed properties or unblocked view).

Quote Originally Posted by hl124273
    One way to gauge is to compare it to a nearby project. Its psf is similar to suites de laurel I think, and I find suites de laurel a better location compared to Suites@BT , still within walking distance though its not situated right next to the MRT, 400m away, and better facing (assuming its back facing the landed properties or unblocked view).
    It's closer to 600+m actual walking dist i believe. Btw, since no one's mentioned it, suites@bt has about 6 less parking spaces as there are units, 20 of which are mechanical lots. Ceiling ht is 2.4-2.6m for all units.

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    It's closer to 600+m actual walking dist i believe. Btw, since no one's mentioned it, suites@bt has about 6 less parking spaces as there are units, 20 of which are mechanical lots. Ceiling ht is 2.4-2.6m for all units.
    Developer is really squeezing buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    2 words: Cai Tao

when you lease to people some very ngiow n environmental friendly. So they will ask.
    ok.... i very green.... use hand wash keke

a
    Anyone knows how many units sold so far

ok.... i very green.... use hand wash keke
    Question was where to dry. Not how to wash. Short of using microwave to dry, there is no thought to drying.

Worst part of the place is it is right in front of the road . Those front facing unit is not provided with double glaze glass for sound insulation. But still better off then de laren as the flyover is noisy, Fengshui wise cannot command as I am no expert.

Quote Originally Posted by hl124273
    Anyone knows how many units sold so far
    No idea. Those moving should be 1 bedders facing the road.

Question was where to dry. Not how to wash. Short of using microwave to dry, there is no thought to drying.

Worst part of the place is it is right in front of the road . Those front facing unit is not provided with double glaze glass for sound insulation. But still better off then de laren as the flyover is noisy, Fengshui wise cannot command as I am no expert.
    Make those extendable rack from wall or ceiling in area where can leave windows open when u not around....

When I visited the showflat, I think the small balcony has an area for you to dry. I am assuming that this is for a single pax to stay and there isn't a whole pile/heap of laundry to be dried. Or dry indoor by hanging the poles at kitchen ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by jencrs
    Apparently, Shops-#01-03 to #01-14 are reserved by the Developer.
    #01-01, 02, 04, 05, 14 bought by own people liao.
    disclosed in SGX announcements.

yup. here it is, with prices disclosed:

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

Quote Originally Posted by august
    #01-01, 02, 04, 05, 14 bought by own people liao.
    disclosed in SGX announcements.

What's the sizes

Thumbs down

wow how can they sell at 370k for a unit to their relatives? obviously they mark down the prices for their own people. if they open these prices to the public, it will be grab up like pancakes^^

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yup. here it is, with prices disclosed:

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    wow how can they sell at 370k for a unit to their relatives? obviously they mark down the prices for their own people. if they open these prices to the public, it will be grab up like pancakes^^
    err.. stil have the 370K ones if u want. A\FH some more.

Those are shop houses.

Quote Originally Posted by eminor82
    The shops are small, so the price is about there. What is disturbing is the best front facing shops are all insider sales. No point getting shops deeper in the ground floor mall bcoz I doubt there will be casual shoppers.

The shops are small, so the price is about there. What is disturbing is the best front facing shops are all insider sales. No point getting shops deeper in the ground floor mall bcoz I doubt there will be casual shoppers.
    bopian la....just like bulk purchasers usually got priority over individual unit buyers

as long they dun hf deep discount i m fine lor.....

yup those are shop spaces.
    quite naturally even they themselves see more potential in the shops than their own residential units lol.

opposite this site is Toh Yi Drive where the HDB flats are located. this plot is by the busy road.. I think near the surrounding there are still options available.

doubt expats will rent more like students.

will give this a miss @ 1700psf.

btw, saw Fragrance hoarding up the site in Woodlands. Should be on sale in the next couple of months.

Price definitely prohibitive.

However like to comment on two observed improvements in their layout:

1. Double entry to toilet now
    2. Ac ledge significantly reduced in size

floor area is just too small. I would prefer a squarish layout with just 3xx-4xx sq ft layout. my min. would be around 500 sqft.

looking at the aircon ledge , is it possible to do a retractable clothing rack to dry clothes. Will the mgmt committee ask to take it down ?

still in two thoughts of getting a unit as it is now 60% sold the last I check. All front facing seems to be moving fast.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bopian la....just like bulk purchasers usually got priority over individual unit buyers

as long they dun hf deep discount i m fine lor.....
    heard those units at chun tin also have interesting prices .but not sure if its freehold . Guess this is -2008 all over again. Wonder based on 2008 track record , when is a good time to go in . Sales volume are still rather rhealthy.

most have not heard of the dreaded mr b doomsday msg but have hope that it will be a heavy passing shower and not end of the world situation.