Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Town Plans for Bidadari

  1. #1
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default New Town Plans for Bidadari

    [URL="http://www.newpropertyforsale.sg/news/2011/town-plans-tengah-bidadari/"]http://www.newpropertyforsale.sg/news/2011/town-plans-tengah-bidadari/[/URL]

    What could be +/- impacts to the pte condos in that area?

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Being half the size of Toa Payoh, I'm projecting the following:

    1. It will be far bigger and more vibrant than Potong Pasir in terms of amenities.
    2. Expect a few ECs and 99LH condos (psf > $1500 for 2 bedder)
    3. A medium scale hospital to support the central-north region
    4. A medium size shopping mall
    5. A medium size park

    GLS will trickle in gradually, but major BTOs will only start when most parts of Punggol & Seng Kang have been BTOed (likely in the next 5 years). So in the next 5-10 years, the Woodleigh MRT area will boom to the equivalent of Kovan MRT central.

    Welcome any other views.

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I am vested in Potong Pasir so I hope this plan for Bidadari will also boost the property values in PP. There isn't much amenities in PP at the moment.

  4. #4
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    It will certainly boost the properties around this area. However, it will mean higher traffic volume.

  5. #5
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Is the px in this area lower or on par den tpy now?

    I wud say once developed, it will be like another tpy and px will be smilar

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It will certainly boost the properties around this area. However, it will mean higher traffic volume.
    Hopefully the Woodsville Interchange upgrade can alleviate higher traffic in future.

  7. #7
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Traffic congestion is from jalan toa payoh turning into upper serangoon road as many cars are going to hougang, sengkang, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeo
    Hopefully the Woodsville Interchange upgrade can alleviate higher traffic in future.

  8. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeo
    I am vested in Potong Pasir so I hope this plan for Bidadari will also boost the property values in PP. There isn't much amenities in PP at the moment.
    I am vested in Braddell. Besides Jurong Lake District (JLD) and Marina Bay Financial District (MBFD), my sense is Bidadari is the next high growth area, as it is the only non-developed area near to the city center. It is served by two MRT stations. Both JLD and MBFD are commercial and recreational based. Most likely the government will put in its best to make it the model 21st century town center in terms of design and amenities.

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Hold on to your property around here especially FH and landed ones.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Traffic congestion is from jalan toa payoh turning into upper serangoon road as many cars are going to hougang, sengkang, etc.
    You got a point. And I don't see they can widen this stretch of Jalan Toa Payoh wide enough for future traffic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •