Page 5 of 561 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

He is just speculating that property correction at china will drag on sg, but sg has hdb in short supply so doesn't mean anything for now unless china in recession
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Sellers are very smart, they will jack up the price, then they give you discount, it still comes to square one.
    For that, the fool will believe is price coming down.. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    He is just speculating that property correction at china will drag on sg, but sg has hdb in short supply so doesn't mean anything for now unless china in recession
    Haha! So naive! But this not the first ppl do so.. Last time oso ppl talk US, UK, etc & say S'pore pty going to crash.. But ended up talk till go MIA

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    see above post....
    be patinet or work harder now if you are really keen....property will drop >50% in 2.5 yrs time....$2mil, lose >$1mil, if ok to you, go ahead & grab...

china, HK & spore property are all related....if China & HK down 20-30% now, you think got people come here to buy....they will sell here & buy there instead...especially for chinese....
    Bro, can x2 confirm? U sure cities like shanghai , Beijing , hongkong down 20-30%? if u say some ulu cities I can understand lah.....

If u talking about 50% drop, u can be sure it's going to be total collapsed of the housing market cos 99% of the pple wld have to make good 30% of housing loan. In that case, I m sure it won't be 50% off, shld be ard 75% off.

Oh ya, work hard also no use, cos all of us will be out of job/ out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Of course you are not an agent.. But to me, you are just a person who sold off your properties & begin try your luck to talk down on the property market... You are not the only one who use this tactic.. Haha
    I have this feeling too. He seems to be so eager in talking down on the ppty market. He keeps on mentioning about China and HK but this is Singapore. Even if the price is cheap in China, I would not take the risk to invest but Singapore is different.

Singapore was built up out of nothing except for the hard work of her people.
    I believe we will weather through crises gracefully.....

"There is something down the road that we can strive for
    We are told no dream's too bold that we can't try for
    There's a spirit in the air, it's a feeling we all share
    We're going to build a better life, for you and me
    We can achieve, we can achieve"

- from Count on me Singapore

Haha! So naive! But this not the first ppl do so.. Last time oso ppl talk US, UK, etc & say S'pore pty going to crash.. But ended up talk till go MIA
    still last time, this time...haha....
    let see who is the biggest fool in 2-3 yrs time....
    only fool buy property now...how about those still holding?? hahahaha...hehehe...
    whatever lah....BORN LOSER....you can shout, badmouth, personal attck....nobody care, time will tell, coming soon.....

basic (alam?) should just request for a meeting with REDAS and talk to the developers directly and get them to slash prices. It would be even better if he can meet KBW personally and convince him to enact legislations to lower the property prices. It is not very effective to talk to us because we do have much control of the property market.

And usually this ppl like basic, they will not named that China or whatever country into the topic.. But instead just confuse ppl by just posting "Pty price is coming down fast"... They are good in divert attention just in case their perdiction cannot make it, they can switch back keep talking about China & HK only..Haha

900 ppl sold private and bought hdb this year, can these ppl buy private after mop yet can rent out hdb?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Bro, can x2 confirm? U sure cities like shanghai , Beijing , hongkong down 20-30%? if u say some ulu cities I can understand lah.....

If u talking about 50% drop, u can be sure it's going to be total collapsed of the housing market cos 99% of the pple wld have to make good 30% of housing loan. In that case, I m sure it won't be 50% off, shld be ard 75% off.

Oh ya, work hard also no use, cos all of us will be out of job/ out of business.

just came back from shanghai 3 days ago, was in china for 1 month....I spent 6 yrs in china in last 10 yrs, many friends & contact there....

I said 10-20% in HK & Spore now....20-40% in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & many more cities in china....

down 50% will be 2 yrs from now for spore....
    sure, most people with 70-80% housing loan, once price drop 30%, mostly will be negative asset, lost 100% of their investment in the property & in debt immediately, banks will come after that if problem in loan repayment due to pay cut or retrenchment or.....bank will collect back the umbrella...

this coming recession is a super big one due to all superpower will be down...be prepared, keep some for coming stormy days....

only fool buy property now...how about those still holding?? hahahaha...hehehe...
    whatever lah....BORN LOSER....you can shout, badmouth, personal attck....nobody care, time will tell, coming soon.....
    Haha!! Just a test & already know that u are not here for a discussion but instead an inexperience chap using the same type of tactic to talk down the mkt.. And such ppl like you have a habit to call other ppl like fool & born loser etc.. Haha

plz lar... all of you nothing better to do just like basic hehe. Just take a look at his profile, this dude totally no integrity. If anyone listen to him in 08 they will DIE JIALAT, I SAY AGAIN DIEEEEEEE JIALAT UNTIL NO MORE BONES LEFT. Not that I like to stalk pple, but looking at his 48post since 2008 with half on this thread itself... no brainer

this coming recession is a super big one due to all superpower will be down...be prepared, keep some for coming stormy days....
    Basic speaks with so much conviction............
    Maybe he knows something that we all don't.

So Basic, let me ask you a question : Will recession proof jobs be affected or not????

Haha!! Just a test & already know that u are not here for a discussion but instead an inexperience chap using the same type of tactic to talk down the mkt.. And such ppl like you have a habit to call other ppl like fool & born loser etc.. Haha

who is here for discussion...forumers who read will know....
    who is here just pure shouting & insulting....

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Basic speaks with so much conviction............
    Maybe he knows something that we all don't.

So Basic, let me ask you a question : Will recession proof jobs be affected or not????

casket??....

Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    plz lar... all of you nothing better to do just like basic hehe. Just take a look at his profile, this dude totally no integrity. If anyone listen to him in 08 they will DIE JIALAT, I SAY AGAIN DIEEEEEEE JIALAT UNTIL NO MORE BONES LEFT. Not that I like to stalk pple, but looking at his 48post since 2008 with half on this thread itself... no brainer
    now just passes the turning point....sell now at 10-20% below peak or 2-3 yrs later at 50-60% from recent peak.....
    use your brain if any....

Just look at wanke stock price lah went up so much last few days, market is always right dude, or you dare to short them? But if ccr down 20% many here include me will chiong to buy lol

I said 10-20% in HK & Spore now....20-40% in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & many more cities in china....
    I don't see spore prices dropping 10-20%, not even 5%....

I don't have issue if Basic is predicting 50% drop in the future.... that's his opinion... but to say prices has dropped 20% NOW when it has not....that's hard to believe....

Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? Haha
    haha...what hantum?? only fools live in denial, kena hantum still think himself a winner....
    go & read & do homework...say such nonsense, useless one....
    see who has the last laugh....only shout & think you win in cyber, only fool think that....back to real life lah.....

Just look at wanke stock price lah went up so much last few days, market is always right dude, or you dare to short them?
    I will short in 2-3 days time....only fool buy at such level....
    stock still have x mlonths of LAST rally, will not reveal the x here....
    after that, it will crash like toufu....
    Dow will go below 3000 in next n yrs...keep n to myself....

Even if dropped by 50-60%, am not selling the house I stay in ...doesn't affect me, am happy with the roof over my head...

Ppty px drop in china is due to govt policies rite?

Anyway basic just another waterghost waiting for replacement...beware

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Oh! So u came across this "totally can't make it" chap? I'm not aware about this but from the way they started, I already their intention.. I do not wish to mention again.. But I just have to repeat the same to descript them as a FAILURE!

haha...what hantum?? only fools live in denial, kena hantum still think himself a winner....
    go & read & do homework...say such nonsense, useless one....
    see who has the last laugh....only shout & think you win in cyber, only fool think that....back to real life lah.....
    U r the one who shout and calling fools, born loser etc

Ok la, u win in the cyberworld

Sweet dreams ok.....2yrs later 50% drop cfm la

No nid to prove....time will tell.....u r god wat....u noe best

Basic is asking all of us here to go back to BASIC.

I will short in 2-3 days time....only fool buy at such level....
    stock still have x mlonths of LAST rally, will not reveal the x here....
    after that, it will crash like toufu....
    Dow will go below 3000 in next n yrs...keep n to myself....
    Wow, someone reading this article from CNBC and believing it 100%.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44481286/Dow_...in_2013_Author

If Dow dropped to 3k pts, Hosay Liao, will load up big time...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Wow, someone reading this article from CNBC and believing it 100%.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44481286/Dow_...in_2013_Author

If Dow dropped to 3k pts, Hosay Liao, will load up big time...
    Wah

Drop to 6k oredi can load whole bus liao

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U r the one who shout and calling fools, born loser etc

Ok la, u win in the cyberworld

Sweet dreams ok.....2yrs later 50% drop cfm la

No nid to prove....time will tell.....u r god wat....u noe best

go & read this thread, see who is the 1st to use 'fool' in this thread.....not me....
    no choice, has to be fair....