Page 6 of 561 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    go & read this thread, see who is the 1st to use 'fool' in this thread.....not me....
    no choice, has to be fair....
    Pls la...u r the first one

U said only fools still keep their ppty

And i replied i am one of the fools

Better i leave this thread now and do my homework for a good trading week ahead.....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Pls la...u r the first one

U said only fools still keep their ppty

And i replied i am one of the fools
    liar....

Quote Originally Posted by land118

Better i leave this thread now and do my homework for a good trading week ahead.....
    ya, why waste time with him..

Anyway, to my experience.. I would advise others not to waste your time in this thread.. Is never ending one.. No point for a so called discussion to a Failure who started this thread. Bye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? Haha
    I pity basic leh…like me, he must have missed many many boats la…
    In the beginning of 2009, I wanted to buy Centris, but "expert" friends asked me to wait for lelong lelong, but never happened!
    In the end of 2009, I wanted to buy Lakeshore, but the "expert" advised me to wait again, till now...

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Anyway, to my experience.. I would advise others not to waste your time in this thread.. Is never ending one.. No point for a so called discussion to a Failure who started this thread. Bye!!
    ok...this is your last post in this thread....not me...

Quote Originally Posted by wildxyz
    In the beginning of 2009, I wanted to buy Centris, but "expert" friends asked me to wait for lelong lelong, but never happened!
    In the end of 2009, I wanted to buy Lakeshore, but the "expert" advised me to wait again, till now...
    Missed the boat nvm....but dun ended up buying at the peak

Quote Originally Posted by wildxyz
    haha...pity yourself....know nothing, blind listen to blind....
    must repeat so fast, those don't read, don't do homework, only shout & assume...we are here to discuss & analyse, fact & information....
    shout buy/sell, miss the boat to buy or sell.....low class, no standard....

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    sigh... die lah, die liow...

bought my condo 10-months ago...
    latest sep transaction record in URA says similar unit gone up by 15% in 10 months.... i thought happy liow...
    but now suddenly it crashes 15-20% liow... kena loss liow.. and yet no buyer....

how ? how ?... die liow lah... si liow...
    i cannot stop crying...sigh... sigh...

can anyone help buying over my unit?.. tolong... tolong....
    Wah... very heng arh!!....

i thought i have to quickly auction off few properties tomorrow liow...
    but some how hor,.. that "basic" = "alarm clock" of cna...

and this guys had been property perma-bull before sub-prime crisis,.... then changed to property perma-bear for last few years, when real estates cheong and cheong....

tomorrow i will go hunt+buy another property liow... die die must borrow some $$ from banks....
    i'm so damn happy now... i'm going to pop few bottles of champagne now...

Argue no more! Time will tell.

Wah... very heng arh!!....

i thought i have to quickly auction off few properties tomorrow liow...
    but some how hor,.. that "basic" = "alarm clock" of cna...

and this guys had been property perma-bull before sub-prime crisis,.... then changed to property perma-bear for last few years, when real estates cheong and cheong....

tomorrow i will go hunt+buy another property liow... die die must borrow some $$ from banks....
    i'm so damn happy now... i'm going to pop few bottles of champagne now...

pity those need to rely on lies....
    go ahead to borrow & buy if can....good luck....
    the more weak holders, the coming crash will be harder....
    just read CNA forum 3 minutes ago....someone posted, if MM dies, property will crash.....double or triple xxxxx or more.....effect....

Where is geylang okt and pmet?

Where is geylang okt and pmet?
    like that very song liao huh.....joker....
    only reflect oneself lah....naive....

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shearer
    Have good psychiatrist here too. You need to see one tomorrow morning.
    ke ke ke...oops, I can't stop laughing......low class, no standard some more....ke ke ke...

i just pm-ed tomiyaki and asked him to to read this thread....
    i think he will laugh until stomach-ache....

i just pm-ed tomiyaki and asked him to to read this thread....
    i think he will laugh until stomach-ache....

haha....very funny...siao liao.....

been a silent reader but can't resist participating in this joke...

You remind me of a friend with his doomsday prophecy.. keep telling us end of the world is 20 something dec 2012. So I ask him y r u still working now? since u know u have only one year left to live, y dun u go do what u want to do instead of working? no reply from him

Anyway please do us all a favor and send your message to KBW and convince him with your doomsday prediction to remove all cooling measures. Everyone here will be eternally grateful to u.

And BTW if u see any properties at 2008 post lehman level, no need 50% discount, let me know k? I'll liquidate all my holdings to buy another one.

.....i can sleep peacefully in my frankel home i bought this house for next one year......

hope i no regret....

You have every right to be scared...Terrace houses is one of the asset class chiong up the highest.. particularly west and northeast. If you know where the trend is heading, go to the far far east... where the 4th university is found

in 1 years time price will drop to 1.5 million according to the prophecy...so just wait....

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    You have every right to be scared...Terrace houses is one of the asset class chiong up the highest.. particularly west and northeast. If you know where the trend is heading, go to the far far east... where the 4th university is found
    yup thats my thinking too far far east but i aiming condo...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax

showing curve is nothing....wise man can see right side of the curve correctly...
    how far you can see, the wiser you are.....
    why don't show left side, 1996/7, then can see spore porperty down how much in asia crisis...coming one is global crisis....
    time will tell.....

I stick to my view the current market can only absorb 2-3 more heavy shocks and that is it. The bull run from Euro deal is already fading off quickly. If there is no more bad news, I think the prices will stay. No run away prices so I don't see why buyers should rush in. Buy now or buy 6 months later, prices will be more or less the same. I believe now more buyers don't mind waiting for a correction. Supply and demand. Buyers got nothing to lose by not buying. Unlike in 2009. My humble opinion.

me just small fish swimming around... telling me crash crash crash 50-70%.... may be can make me kanchoeng a bit... but got no use... me cannot do anything....

please go to kbw's blog, tell him s'pore collapsing soon and ask him to announce:

due to some economy storm coming, with immediate effect,
    - all types of govt land sales, either residential, commercial or industrial, all will be suspended for 6 months, (if can suspen until 2013 even better)
    - bto-hdb building will be reverting back to half of mbt's yearly quantity (if don't build even better)

that will save us from the next sub-prime crisis... and you will be our hero...

wow... thank you very much in advance!!...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    yup thats my thinking too far far east but i aiming condo...
    Tot u just sold ur far far east condo?

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    I am not agent...go & ask yourself...you will be regret in 1-2 yrs time even you get 20% now....once property triggered by a crisis event, it will be a long road downtrend like 1996/7 to 2006/7 & even longer as this time is global crisis, not asia crisis in 1997...
    Basic said this in 2008.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=19327
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Was he suggesting that property prices will go up which is true today. However, everybody knows then that property prices will go up after the down. Now he's saying prices has already come down but strangely most of us still can't sense it!

me just small fish swimming around... telling me crash crash crash 50-70%.... may be can make me kanchoeng a bit... but got no use... me cannot do anything....

please go to kbw's blog, tell him s'pore collapsing soon and ask him to announce:

due to some economy storm coming, with immediate effect,
    - all types of govt land sales, either residential, commercial or industrial, all will be suspended for 6 months, (if can suspen until 2013 even better)
    - bto-hdb building will be reverting back to half of mbt's yearly quantity (if don't build even better)

that will save us from the next sub-prime crisis... and you will be our hero...

wow... thank you very much in advance!!...

although shanghai & beijing property are dropping 20-40% now, govt still go ahead to build 10 million public housing this yr & 36 million in next 5 yrs...china govt is a much people orientated one compared to spore which is more US & only serve a very small group of their people....
    at least china govt raise interest rate 6x in last 1 yr, now their housing loan is 7-8%, property rental yield is 1.5-2%....they also tigthen credit now, they already kow how bad to print $$, they will not print RMB4trillion stimulation anymore.....print $$=debt, it will not go away, only transfer debt to government, eventually taxpayers' foot the bill by higher tax, middle class is the one hit the most......

continue to build more HDB pre-build instead of BTO, more land sales is the way to go for spore govt now.....
    if 80% of population need to work 40% to pay off their housing loan with limited disposable income, what kind of life is it?? a slave to a pigeon hole in the air just to work the whole life?? work till die without retirement? stress till die in a rat race?? then a serious illness in old ages to cost the whole house, that is sporean life story??.....all of you can go for it.....
    only greedy & evil govt do such thing...nothing to do with land scarce or economy growth...property is for stay, not for speculation....tons of formula for low property price in limited land country, fiscal policy can fix it......
    Last edited by basic; 31-10-11 at 07:25.