Page 7 of 561 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Property price is coming down fast

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    what a joker...
    my earlier post listed chinese sold their HK property to raise fund NOW instead of buying, same to spore....nothing to do with china down 25% then spore will up 25%, this is global in recession....if china property down 25%, you think their economy is still good?? will they still buy?? got money to buy? the last property to sell is their property at home, not spore....

you can list down 100 reasons why spore is good, when time is bad, nobody care, only fighting for survival, especially china...if you know how many richest & rich chinese already in jail in last 8 yrs....same to current one, many rich chinese how they get rich, you should know well....just like many S shares, also all chinese companies listed across the world from US to Norway, canada, Spore, HK....most shares already down >60-80% last month....many still waiting for auditing result, more under probe & investigation now....also govt servant & leaders....
    you think all these people will put their money or buy property in spore?? relationship between china & spore like master & slave, their money will be all gone with 1 phone call from PM or president of china.....best place for them to keep their money & asset is USA, china dare not touch USA till today, they may say NOT, but they dare not request....

up/down is just a cycle, like morning & night, nothing don't crash, just like nothing will forever down.....time is here....just see for yourself in 1-2 yrs time....
    dear friend, from ur post i can gather that u must be a working class manager in Shanghai, right? well, your humble but joker friend here have been a non-working boss in Shanghai for 20 years liao la... it is very obvious that you have no idea how the bosses (whether local or angmo or Japanese ) work in China. Well, maybe that is because u never find time to sit down and converse with them.. or is it they dun want to converse with you? HAHAHAH

The biggest worry of the bosses or investors in China as I have stated, is finding the RIGHT place to park their funds SAFELY without exchange rates and inflation losses affecting their capital lor. The RIGHT place is a place WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE like Singapore or Hong Kong mah...

As you speaks, they message me that they are now on their planes here to see look see look liao.

LOL...dun anger hor...

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE!
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 31-10-11 at 08:09.

you see, friend basic... let's say you have US$1 million saving in the banks with max 1% interest la....say only la...heheheh With the current inflationary rates of 5% p.a averaging over the Pacific Rim...It is not difficult to see that.. you are making average (5-1= 4% ) losses every year as long as the Euro crisis persists mah.. then hor, if RMB revalued how ? Your USD becomes lower lor... that will take another 2% which make a total of 6% losses on the savings la...heheheheh.. aiya.. I can't stop giggling la....ok ok...serious hor...THAT works out to be 6%x $1million = US$60,000 or 1.27x60000= SGD 76,000 approx. losses= a small Hyundai car every year as long as US and Euro are in crisis... and how long they say they going to take to solve the problems har ? 20 years ? HAHAHA.NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE RICH ARE BUYING GOLD* & PROPERTIES * LIKE NO TOMORROW LIAO BO ? HAHAHAHAH.. now your humble joker friend has to go office liao... BYE
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 31-10-11 at 08:24.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    dear friend, from ur post i can gather that u must be a working class manager in Shanghai, right? well, your humble but joker friend here have been a non-working boss in Shanghai for 20 years liao la... it is very obvious that you have no idea how the bosses (whether local or angmo or Japanese ) work in China. Well, maybe that is because u never find time to sit down and converse with them.. or is it they dun want to converse with you? HAHAHAH

The biggest worry of the bosses or investors in China as I have stated, is finding the place to park their funds SAFELY without exchange rates and inflation losses affecting their capital lor. The right place is a place WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE like Singapore or Hong Kong mah...

As you speaks, they are now on their planes here to see look see look liao.

LOL...dun anger hor...

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE!

haha....you are a real joker....
    you know nothing about me, then I am working class, you are non-working class....you are the humble one....haha...chiolapeng lah, angry with such rubbish comment? unless forumers here are all fools & moron....

you can self-claimed whatever, I don't care, to me, you are nothing because a wise person will not day dream like you...
    20 yrs in shanghai?? haha...how many days you spent in shanghai?? don't be a liar, you said you graduated 20 yrs ago from NUS, then you spent sometimes in US, then you went broke in 1997 asia financial crisis, then....haha...make sure all stories match well....don't create more holes to mend 1....
    those shanghainese who converse to you IF ANY are just small flies....if you know shanghai & shanghainese well.....Shanghai is just a city, there is many more important cities in china....you can continiue to dream....LOL LOL...

safely?? read my post, exchange rate down 10-20% is safer or lose 100% to return to china govt is safer?? those chinese, not linked to govt or worry for china goct is really flies....when recession comes to china, they will dump everything oversea to get funds back to china, like what they are doing now in HK....

China internal demand is down if you analyse their data carefully, external demand down drastically if you know how important & how bad is Guangzhou trade fair 2 weeks ago....40% of exhibitors recorded 0 deals, ang mo visitors down 90%, mostly are small trader from asean & middle east, look see look see.....

many more, will reveal & discuss here......

haha....you are a real joker....
    you know nothing about me, then I am working class, you are non-working class....you are the humble one....haha...chiolapeng lah, angry with such rubbish comment? unless forumers here are all fools & moron....

you can self-claimed whatever, I don't care, to me, you are nothing because a wise person will not day dream like you...
    20 yrs in shanghai?? haha...how many days you spent in shanghai?? don't be a liar, you said you graduated 20 yrs ago from NUS, then you spent sometimes in US, then you went broke in 1997 asia financial crisis, then....haha...make sure all stories match well....don't create more holes to mend 1....
    those shanghainese who converse to you IF ANY are just small flies....if you know shanghai & shanghainese well.....Shanghai is just a city, there is many more important cities in china....you can continiue to dream....LOL LOL...

safely?? read my post, exchange rate down 10-20% is safer or lose 100% to return to china govt is safer?? those chinese, not linked to govt or worry for china goct is really flies....when recession comes to china, they will dump everything oversea to get funds back to china, like what they are doing now in HK....

China internal demand is down if you analyse their data carefully, external demand down drastically if you know how important & how bad is Guangzhou trade fair 2 weeks ago....40% of exhibitors recorded 0 deals, ang mo visitors down 90%, mostly are small trader from asean & middle east, look see look see.....

many more, will reveal & discuss here......
    you are alam1 from CNA forum la...lol.. I have been collecting salary from my family business since I was in NUS mah..HAHAHAH
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 31-10-11 at 08:36.

you see, friend basic... let's say you have US$1 million saving in the banks with max 1% interest la....say only la...heheheh With the current inflationary rates of 5% p.a averaging over the Pacific Rim...It is not difficult to see that.. you are making average (5-1= 4% ) losses every year as long as the Euro crisis persists mah.. then hor, if RMB revalued how ? Your USD becomes lower lor... that will take another 2% which make a total of 6% losses on the savings la...heheheheh.. aiya.. I can't stop giggling la....ok ok...serious hor...THAT works out to be 6%x $1million = US$60,000 or 1.27x60000= SGD 76,000 approx. losses= a small Hyundai car every year as long as US and Euro are in crisis... and how long they say they going to take to solve the problems har ? 20 years ? HAHAHA.NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE RICH ARE BUYING GOLD* & PROPERTIES * LIKE NO TOMORROW LIAO BO ? HAHAHAHAH.. now your humble joker friend has to go office liao... BYE

this is kindergarden standard thinking....
    go office?? non-working class?? need to drive your boss to MBS for meeting?? haha....chiokapeng liar....
    now need to use big red character to shout?? so noconfidence??....now not humble joker become arrogant liar.....

Gold dropped from $1950 to $1520, now back to $1700, going to come down again...anyway gold also traded in US$ also down with US$ exchange rate....buy physical gold? how much can they carry with them? gold has no interest, instead need to payhigh service charges to keep...buy gold now?? you can go ahead....may be 6% AUD rate is better, there is many more out there.....

property?? If you know the US & Europe crisis down there, you still buy ILLIQUID investment like property anywhere, I don't know how to classified you? kindergarden is still too high, k1? if you know how hard to sell 1 property in recession....Spore is the 1st country to enter recession in 2008 during Lehman crisis, hit the most, most vulnerable to outside & global economy....now US & Europe, china too, are in crisis, you think we will be spared?? ask Tharman, ask LHL? we will be worse tis time due to our banks is super weak due to many super high risk loan.....if you have gone thru' 1997, you will know what is coming & how hard it's.....

you can go to office to carry your boss, to serve your customers, I am going to have a nice coffee & breakfast, do what I like, late after have a game of tennis with friends, have some nice talks during dinner.....

This thread is going downhill very fast.

What to invest in now? Sell all properties except the one you stay in or even sell that want and rent. Rent should fall when major corrections come.
    this is kindergarden standard thinking....
    go office?? non-working class?? need to drive your boss to MBS for meeting?? haha....chiokapeng liar....
    now need to use big red character to shout?? so noconfidence??....now not humble joker become arrogant liar.....

Gold dropped from $1950 to $1520, now back to $1700, going to come down again...anyway gold also traded in US$ also down with US$ exchange rate....buy physical gold? how much can they carry with them? gold has no interest, instead need to payhigh service charges to keep...buy gold now?? you can go ahead....may be 6% AUD rate is better, there is many more out there.....

property?? If you know the US & Europe crisis down there, you still buy ILLIQUID investment like property anywhere, I don't know how to classified you? kindergarden is still too high, k1? if you know how hard to sell 1 property in recession....Spore is the 1st country to enter recession in 2008 during Lehman crisis, hit the most, most vulnerable to outside & global economy....now US & Europe, china too, are in crisis, you think we will be spared?? ask Tharman, ask LHL? we will be worse tis time due to our banks is super weak due to many super high risk loan.....if you have gone thru' 1997, you will know what is coming & how hard it's.....

you can go to office to carry your boss, to serve your customers, I am going to have a nice coffee & breakfast, do what I like, late after have a game of tennis with friends, have some nice talks during dinner.....

you are alam1 from CNA forum la...lol.. I have been collecting salary from my family business since I was in NUS mah..HAHAHAH

haha....now has to use name calling.....
    as I said you can self-claimed whatever....who care....
    get your analysis & view right....be honest, be sincere....put down your fact, figure & information.....

haha....now has to use name calling.....
    as I said you can self-claimed whatever....who care....
    get your analysis & view right....be honest, be sincere....put down your fact, figure & information.....
    ok la ok la.. I admit I am a driver la. I just listen to my boss's conversation while driving him to work and come here to post while waiting for him...

well, Basic is the modern equivalent of Cassandra of Troy - cursed with the powers of prophecy and doubly cursed that that nobody will believe her.

Basic, if property prices going down, how do we protect ourselves? How do we protect/preserve/grow our wealth?

BJ21 has mentioned buying gold and properties. Basic, what's your plan of action?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    well, Basic is the modern equivalent of Cassandra of Troy - cursed with the powers of prophecy and doubly cursed that that nobody will believe her.

Basic, if property prices going down, how do we protect ourselves? How do we protect/preserve/grow our wealth?

BJ21 has mentioned buying gold and properties. Basic, what's your plan of action?
    basic is a chiobu meh ?

basic is a chiobu meh ?
    chiobu or not, it is good to hear other people's point of view.

basic is a chiobu meh ?
    haha....
    don't believe me, still ask for opinion.....why waste time...yet think I am her, very sexy huh.....
    I will post when I feel like....
    property is definitely the worst for now....

haha....
    don't believe me, still ask for opinion.....why waste time...yet think I am her, very sexy huh.....
    I will post when I feel like....
    property is definite is the worst for now....
    I think your statement above are targetting the wrong people.
    I am definitely seeking your opinion.
    So where do you invest your money?
    how do you protect yourself from the incoming worldwide recession/depression?

Maybe that is ther reason why he has returned from China. Economic Tsunami is going to hit China. Singapore is a relatively better sheltered place.
    I think your statement above are targetting the wrong people.
    I am definitely seeking your opinion.
    So where do you invest your money?
    how do you protect yourself from the incoming worldwide recession/depression?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Maybe that is ther reason why he has returned from China. Economic Tsunami is going to hit China. Singapore is a relatively better sheltered place.
    Don't know leh, the Central of Bank of China did a stress test on their banks in case of a pty crash, all ok leh.......But we are talking about China, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    One look at the price, one will think it is freehold or 999y.
    But for a 99LH, it is really exorbitant!
    And it is advertised as the "last corner unit".
    Shouldn't the developer give a discount if it is the last unit?
    Why are the prices getting higher and higher?
    Basic..... are you living in a parallel world from ours?

shall we not speculate on Basic's background etc? This is not encouraging Basic to open up to us and reveal his/her knowledge.

Geniuses are often temperamental and their egos need to stroke in order for them to reveal their wisdom. Sorry but that's a fact of life. Your comments are making him/her clammed up and making it harder for me to obtain his/her pearls of wisdom.

All the forummers here should encourage him/her to open up ok. Lets encourage him/her ya. Who knows, by listening to him/her, we may all escape the coming calamities with our shirts intact.

You just sound like you are unhappy about some Government policies. Btw, where did you get your 80% population, 40% salary stats from? Also, isn't it a given to work for your house? Should the Government give one house to everyone that is born? What is this world (country only I guess) coming to? Which country does it????

Lastly, when MOP was 10 years, people complain it is too long and they need to sell, cash out and upgrade. When no HDB can be rented out, except if you stay in it, people complain why cannot rent out whole unit since it is their asset and they already satisfy the MOP. We have a lazy bunch of complaining Singaporeans who want free houses in superior location. With beautiful views also. If don't have, they will write to forum to kbkp why their unit don't have seaview.

continue to build more HDB pre-build instead of BTO, more land sales is the way to go for spore govt now.....
    if 80% of population need to work 40% to pay off their housing loan with limited disposable income, what kind of life is it?? a slave to a pigeon hole in the air just to work the whole life?? work till die without retirement? stress till die in a rat race?? then a serious illness in old ages to cost the whole house, that is sporean life story??.....all of you can go for it.....
    only greedy & evil govt do such thing...nothing to do with land scarce or economy growth...property is for stay, not for speculation....tons of formula for low property price in limited land country, fiscal policy can fix it......

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    You just sound like you are unhappy about some Government policies. Btw, where did you get your 80% population, 40% salary stats from? Also, isn't it a given to work for your house? Should the Government give one house to everyone that is born? What is this world (country only I guess) coming to? Which country does it????

Lastly, when MOP was 10 years, people complain it is too long and they need to sell, cash out and upgrade. When no HDB can be rented out, except if you stay in it, people complain why cannot rent out whole unit since it is their asset and they already satisfy the MOP. We have a lazy bunch of complaining Singaporeans who want free houses in superior location. With beautiful views also. If don't have, they will write to forum to kbkp why their unit don't have seaview.
    typo error, not 40% is 40 year....that is 80% of population need to work 40 yrs to pay for their shelter....if property up this way....
    what the govt have done in last few yrs?? MBT limited supply of HDB & land sale, monopolised BTO, no second country in the world do this, controlled supply, only when you book to 1 block HDB, then I build to be ready in 3-4 yrs, forever not enough in the market....
    the govt open floodgate to foreigners, without getting infrastructure ready, don't talk about monopolised BTO...
    then housing loan at 1-1.2% easy money when inflation at 5.5%....
    of course govt full controlled media, TV & paper & internet, keep driving good news, property price up news everyday & night.....
    push price up, eventually 80% of population will need to pay 40 yrs for their shelter OR when bubble crash, pay for housing DEBT for their whole life.....

there is tons of measures & fiscal policy to control price...you think sporean are lazy in general?? go & look at european & americans in general...you know how stressful & pressurised sporean is...nobody asking for free house with seaview, don't exarggarate....wait patiently, eventually the whole middle income of sporean will be wiped off when recession hit us in coming yrs, many will be in deep debt & pay for whole life if they are above 45 yrs old, no more chance in this life anymore.....

basic cud be pmet or even wenqing

I respect opinions as long it is not based on 'gut feeling', 'prophecy', 'faith' ....

Stock chart of Wanke, #1 property developer in China, tell me if the market thinks China is going to collapse or not:

red is up, green is down :-)
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Do you think STI will surpass 2950 this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I respect opinions as long it is not based on 'gut feeling', 'prophecy', 'faith' ....

Stock chart of Wanke, #1 property developer in China, tell me if the market thinks China is going to collapse or not:

Do you think STI will surpass 2950 this week?
    Unlikely, remember Dow is only 5% from this year's high of 12,850 .... except if USD crashes 10% .... there will be lots of lots of selling pressure from here, Dow must first consolidate above 12k
    Ride at your own risk !!!

When you started by saying that developers ALREADY discounting 15-20% and resale even MORE, you must be prepared to give examples to the guys here. Simple as that.

When you said that prices will drop 20-50% in the next few years, this is your personal opinion and I think the guys here will take it as that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and only time will tell.

just wondering ... Blackjack21 also tell alot of nothing ...
    say come back in Feb 2012 and he will tell ...

people all believe and worship him ..

why when Basic mentioned something ...all want him to state exactly which condo selling cheap ..etc etc ?

why the different treatment ?

Ya , any advise or suggestion on the use of the sale proceeds from the Property? Rent a unit and park funds in the bank or what.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Y not nice?

Gg to TOP soon....dun mind if any sellers letting go at launch px
    Yah, saw the pools. Very nice indeed

....wait patiently, eventually the whole middle income of sporean will be wiped off when recession hit us in coming yrs, many will be in deep debt & pay for whole life if they are above 45 yrs old, no more chance in this life anymore.....
    Basic, we hear your message very loud and clear.
    Now what is your plan of action to save yourself (if not us) from the coming recession?

Do you have a paid subscription where we can subscribe to your newsletter?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

this is what Vanke said 2 days ago....real situation is much worse than Vanke claimed, you know they are developers trying to sell their property......
    China’s largest real estate developer believes the country’s property market, a key driver for the economy, has turned and expects conditions to worsen in the coming months as sales prices volumes decline further.
    China Vanke, the country’s biggest developer by market share, said government efforts over the past year to rein in soaring prices were having a severe impact on the market and developers were being squeezed aftersales volumes in 14 of the country’s largest cities halved in September from a year earlier.
    “We can see a trend of declining sales, especially in the major cities,” Shirley Xiao, executive vice-president at China Vanke, said on a conference call with investors on Tuesday.

another one,

The property bubble in China has finally burst. Denial has turned to anger as Shanghai Homeowners Smash Showroom in Protest Over Falling Prices
    A group of around 400 homeowners in Shanghai demonstrated publicly and damaged a showroom operated by their property developer after the company said it cut prices. Home buyers had wanted to speak with the developer to refund or cancel their contracts but were unsuccessful, according to local media. One report said the price cuts exceeded 25% per square meter.
    The local media reports said an unspecified number of people were injured.
    Chinese media separately reported that another group of Shanghai homeowners gathered on Saturday to speak with Longfor Properties Co., after it dropped asking prices to 14,000 yuan per square meter from 18,000 yuan per square meter at a residential development in the city’s Jiading district.
    The Shanghai property-owner demonstration found little support on China’s Internet, where most still expressed worries that housing prices are still too high after 22% Drop Overnight
    The drop from 18,000 to 14,000 yuan is a 22% overnight drop and that is just a down payment on the carnage that is coming…

Regardless of timing, the inevitable “collapse” has now begun. Massive deflation in Shanghai and the accompanying riots sure do look like signs of a collapse to me. I fear the world has been so preoccupied by the endless debt soap operas in Europe—Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns— that they have not noticed what’s happening in China, which may be much more important to the fate of the global economy over the long run. Some Americans have become quite adept at identifying stages in the lifecycle of bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    When you started by saying that developers ALREADY discounting 15-20% and resale even MORE, you must be prepared to give examples to the guys here. Simple as that.

When you said that prices will drop 20-50% in the next few years, this is your personal opinion and I think the guys here will take it as that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and only time will tell.

just wondering ... Blackjack21 also tell alot of nothing ...
    say come back in Feb 2012 and he will tell ...

people all believe and worship him ..

why when Basic mentioned something ...all want him to state exactly which condo selling cheap ..etc etc ?

why the different treatment ?
    blackjack much better in his PR skills ....you can see the style of writing between them....hell lots of difference

this basic is arrogant and like to call ppl fools etc.....so childish

so obviously this basic severely lacking EQ