Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Found Good Lobangs? Share here?

Default Found Good Lobangs? Share here?

Well my purpose of starting these thread is for fellow members to share good buys possibly those trading at 20% or more discount

I believe in the power of sharing, if you have a good listing (gd discount or insane gd rental yield), why not share with others? Got money, all huat together

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

hello!!... you ok??... if got good lobang i makan-ed all myself liow... why wanna share with you ??...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    hello!!... you ok??... if got good lobang i makan-ed all myself liow... why wanna share with you ??...
    If you find 1-2 developments with 5 units each all at 20%, you makan all? So huat ah? Share a bit mah.

Well if got more than 3 good lobangs and you can only makan 2, then can share the third one lah... there'll come a time when there'll be too many good lobangs but maybe not today. 2012?

Red face

Makan too much, too fast.... Beware of indigestion....

Beware of lau sai also

Is ok if you dont wanna share. No one ask you to share if you dont want to, you can keep the comments to yourself if you got problem with this.

Some lobangs can be too large quantum, many forumers in the past has shared many great deals here before. I am just starting a thread here to consolidate deals if pple WISH to share.

Ha ha... Share lobang got finder's fee or not ha?

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    haha you can arrange with buyer to collect 10% capital gain commission

Agent then got agent fee lah... here people friendly friendly lah! If the cake is too large, share it!

heya.... Oooii, i tiny fish only but you people cannot see me no up like that!!....

i will first hide the 5 lobangs, then i get first condo at -25%, sell to ysyap at -10%, he is most kancheong, so can close deal fast...
    next use preceed to buy 2nd condo and sell whoever you can pay in quick cash.... and bahbahbah....

result...
    you make, i make, we all make...
    we all happy... we all huat... and you guys will keep saying thank you to me so many times....

Aiyah.... So much talk, still no lobang....

cannot la...25% only.. u forgot buyer and seller stamp duty...

heya.... Oooii, i tiny fish only but you people cannot see me no up like that!!....

i will first hide the 5 lobangs, then i get first condo at -25%, sell to ysyap at -10%, he is most kancheong, so can close deal fast...
    next use preceed to buy 2nd condo and sell whoever you can pay in quick cash.... and bahbahbah....

result...
    we all happy... we all huat... and you guys will keep saying thank you to me so many times....

Quote Originally Posted by xenewbie
    cannot la...25% only.. u forgot buyer and seller stamp duty...
    oop!... sorry arh... forgot liow...

can flip options??...

result...

No problem... thx for seeing me so up with so much ready cash to be kan cheong enough to buy. Well tell you wat, I'll help you find 3 out of the 5 lobangs you've mentioned before you sell one back to me, can?

lol flip option can..

anyway i am wondering if people in this forum have met up before and considered the possibility of co-investing in ppty. eg. 2-4 people tenancy in common.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Is ok if you dont wanna share. No one ask you to share if you dont want to, you can keep the comments to yourself if you got problem with this.

Some lobangs can be too large quantum, many forumers in the past has shared many great deals here before. I am just starting a thread here to consolidate deals if pple WISH to share.
    sorry-lah, bro... just kidding with you...

oop!... sorry arh... forgot liow...

can flip options??...
    Sell after 4 years lor... or hope really hard that KBW will remove the measure!

Good thread, keep it up

result...

But now we know your strategy! Won't keep saying thank you many times liao!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi.../for-sale-icon

This one is high floor, last I check same size was 2157 psf, 10% off about 1941 psf.

ICON 10 Gopeng Street #40-26 1 87 Strata 2,020,000 23218 2157 03-AUG-2011 Apartment 99 Yrs From 29/01/2002 2007 Resale Private 02 07 078878 Central Region Downtown Core

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ale-the-minton
    722 psf

THE MINTON 6B Hougang Street 11 #04-17 1 113 Strata 1,082,000 9575 890 14-OCT-2011 Condominium 99 Yrs From 27/07/2007 Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534083 North East Region Hougang
    THE MINTON 12B Hougang Street 11 #08-64 1 124 Strata 1,213,000 9782 909 13-OCT-2011 Condominium 99 Yrs From 27/07/2007 Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534073 North East Region Hougang
    THE MINTON 10A Hougang Street 11 #13-36 1 154 Strata 1,578,000 10247 952 12-OCT-2011 Condominium 99 Yrs From 27/07/2007 Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534079 North East Region Hougan

the icon one looks like a genuine pullback from a motivated seller, though i would prefer it wasn't a "guided price". if the seller is motivated enough, it won't be a "guided price" to begin with. the infiniti one, i think the $1.35m valuation say only lah. i look at historical, i can't find any transaction that would suggest anything close to that.

URA's past transaction probably the most accurate picture although it's a lagging indicator. All these asking sometimes created by agents to fish for contact or they put some super high valuation and tell you it's a deep discount to valuation...

buyers beware lor.. anything on newspaper or online can be fake. Call urself to check or ask ur trusted motivated agent to do the sai kang for you

buyers beware lor.. anything on newspaper or online can be fake. Call urself to check or ask ur trusted motivated agent to do the sai kang for you
    true, get an agent to do all the legwork.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    the icon one looks like a genuine pullback from a motivated seller, though i would prefer it wasn't a "guided price". if the seller is motivated enough, it won't be a "guided price" to begin with. the infiniti one, i think the $1.35m valuation say only lah. i look at historical, i can't find any transaction that would suggest anything close to that.

URA's past transaction probably the most accurate picture although it's a lagging indicator. All these asking sometimes created by agents to fish for contact or they put some super high valuation and tell you it's a deep discount to valuation...
    same "kane" in cna? think i remember you started hunting for condo in 2009? that time i was property bear, not switched to bull yet...
    you hunting for a 2nd one or did not manage to find one yet?..

Fair value shd b abt 1.2-1.25mil

Asking in excess of 1.15mil....5-8% off value...gd start

same "kane" in cna? think i remember you started hunting for condo in 2009? that time i was property bear, not switched to bull yet...
    you hunting for a 2nd one or did not manage to find one yet?..
    yes, same, was hunting, hunted then, now looking to hunt, i hear a lot of shouting for rally or correction but when i look at past transaction, i see flat so far. probably it'll be more telling by 1Q next year.

I give you the best lobang!!!

i.e. wait for another half year for the dust to settle. You will save tonnes of money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    In US, we term this type of "finders" as bird-dog.