Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Was there in the afternoon downpour. Less crowded than morning as what the agent told me, but to me when I was there it already felt crowded enough. A couple 2 and 2+1BR stacks were sold out by lunchtime (mind you, each stack has 14 floors each!) Cos its location to mrt, selling like hotcakes!

2BR(743 sqft) lousy facing low floor about $680k
    2BR(743 sqft) pool facing mid floor about $730k

2+1BR(883sqft) standard view low floor (3rd floor) about $760k
    982 psf for 743 sq ft mid floor.
    Livia 950+- psf bigger sq ft.
    Reasonable
    Affordable means small

Was there in the afternoon downpour. Less crowded than morning as what the agent told me, but to me when I was there it already felt crowded enough. A couple 2 and 2+1BR stacks were sold out by lunchtime (mind you, each stack has 14 floors each!) Cos its location to mrt, selling like hotcakes!

roughly how many units sold? Prices abit high....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    roughly how many units sold? Prices abit high....
    Dunno leh I never ask, but it seemed like everyone was sitting at the tables discussing and signing OTP!

price is quite reasonable as quantum is small relative to Livia / Seastrand ... still no match for Tree House subsale :

TREE HOUSE CHESTNUT AVENUE Condominium 1 860,000 861 Strata 999psf Sep-11

TREE HOUSE CHESTNUT AVENUE Condominium 1 773,000 775 Strata 997 Jun-11

It is near MRT/mall, ok wat?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    you go wrong time? downfall how can pple chiong in from open area? I think is after the rain or before. I also heard many pple mountain pple sea
    I passby only (no intention to go in). Anyway, the weather is so wierd these days. The rain almost lasted the whole day.

I think because of the CDL brand + mrt factor developer so confident in launching at such prices. And since TOP 2015, put money in pasir land better than put in DBS bank.....LOL!

This type of pricing, the units will move lah. Like I suggested earlier, it will move >100 units at first launch. The 2+1BR is very worth it. Functional size and low quantumn.
    Last edited by sotidy; 12-11-11 at 21:02.

and it looks yummy compared to this one:

FORESQUE RESIDENCES PETIR ROAD Condominium 1 982,900 743 Strata 1,323psf Aug-11

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    price is quite reasonable as quantum is small relative to Livia / Seastrand ... still no match for Tree House subsale :

TREE HOUSE CHESTNUT AVENUE Condominium 1 860,000 861 Strata 999psf Sep-11

TREE HOUSE CHESTNUT AVENUE Condominium 1 773,000 775 Strata 997 Jun-11

It is near MRT/mall, ok wat?
    i feel tat ATT is a better buy den palette....wat u guys tink?

and it looks yummy compared to this one:

FORESQUE RESIDENCES PETIR ROAD Condominium 1 982,900 743 Strata 1,323psf Aug-11
    whahaha! Forsque is condemned carrot head project la....even TG is better i feel....lol

if for flipping after 4y SSD then ATT better simply bcos Punggol lacking of PCs .. for self stay then this one more spacious / fun

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    This type of pricing, the units will move lah. Like I suggested earlier, it will move >100 units at first launch
    sotidy really ah? agent still tell me these launch prices will go up 3-4% within 2 weeks.....hiyo.....Singaporeans really rich.

Anyway a busload of PRCs came in with their tour guide, but thy seemed not very interested....maybe too cheap for the lol!!!

if for flipping after 4y SSD then ATT better simply bcos Punggol lacking of PCs .. for self stay then this one more spacious / fun
    att nearer to mrt and mall and got new waterway....similar psf.....anyway att not much units avail liao....

sotidy really ah? agent still tell me these launch prices will go up 3-4% within 2 weeks.....hiyo.....Singaporeans really rich.

Anyway a busload of PRCs came in with their tour guide, but thy seemed not very interested....maybe too cheap for the lol!!!
    wah cdl also follow feo!!

Tmr if weather gd, i shall kapo kapo

ATT is a better buy if:
    i) you like Punggol area
    ii) don't mind the Matilda's house
    iii) you are looking at investment potential

Palette is a better buy if:
    i) you prefer Pasir Ris/Tampines area
    ii) looking for fanciful facilities
    iii) prefer larger piece of land

In terms of efficiency of layout, ATT has typically 3 balconies whereas palette comes with baywindow and 1 planter. Both has its pros and cons - some people like it and some don't.

Devil bro I think both ATT and Palette have their strengths. For ATTdefinitely a lot of upside because Punggol made up of young and highly educated voters, govt will definitely go all out and develop that area into the next Tampines. Whereas Pasir Ris is the traditional "resort" suburb, with many schools and also proximity to Tampines, 4th Uni, Changi aerospace/ business hubs, downtown east- you prob get families who really love the area. The EW line also more direct, goes to CBD directly vs NEL for Sengkang. Also next time Tampines DTL offer more transport routes.

What do u guys think?

Sir. This has got nothing to do with FEO or CDL. These are marketing agencies aka property agents way of moving the units.

Base on past history, CDL does increase price but usually not a lot. 2% or so each time. They are not very hiong in increasing the price.

FEO style is different...they usually do future pricing (i.e. very expensive) and give maximum discount/gimmicks (of up to 20%++). FEO style is to reduce the discount/gimmicks as the sales progress.

ATT is a better buy if:
    i) you like Punggol area
    ii) don't mind the Matilda's house
    iii) you are looking at investment potential

Palette is a better buy if:
    i) you prefer Pasir Ris/Tampines area
    ii) looking for fanciful facilities
    iii) prefer larger piece of land

In terms of efficiency of layout, ATT has typically 3 balconies whereas palette comes with baywindow and 1 planter. Both has its pros and cons - some people like it and some don't.
    u vested in nv?

I love pasir ris and actually staying there currently....but hor, i still feel att better....lol.....bcoz palette not really near to mrt and mall nor beach as well....if the location is at eastvale, den wins hands down la...hehehe

Actually I have gone past the stage whereby I keep thinking who/what/where/how/why. This is because inherently, everyone will have an opinion about something (e.g. North East so ulu...who will want to rent???, etc etc)

Yes, the global market is in a big mess (especially Europe) and the outlook for SGP does not look good as well. But does that mean that everyone will sell their house and business to lock-in the profits NOW and wait for THE DAY to come? People still have to live (and hence have to keep the houses) and businesses still have to run (and hence have to keep the businesses even if it may be incurring losses in the short-term).

So for those who have the housing need and if the pricing is reasonable, the project will move. Looking at the actual pricing given by some bro who visited the project, the project will move (of course not sell as fast as ATT lah...)

u vested in nv?

I love pasir ris and actually staying there currently....but hor, i still feel att better....lol.....bcoz palette not really near to mrt and mall nor beach as well....if the location is at eastvale, den wins hands down la...hehehe
    Bro, to me mrt quite near Liao la....but not at doorstep la hehe a ywy have shuttle bus, but quite both Liao lor mrt is just 500m away

u vested in nv?

Eastvale pricing is not cheap despite 14 years old+. 3 bedder >900k.
    As for ATT...got to bear in mind there will be a lot of condos/EC in PG (>10) and SK/Buangkok area (appx 17 the last I counted). Also, the building density in Punggol area is...a bit too hard for me to bear although the roads are all straighter, cleaner and tidier.

Bro, to me mrt quite near Liao la....but not at doorstep la hehe a ywy have shuttle bus, but quite both Liao lor mrt is just 500m away
    But you prefer Telok Kurau area right?
    If so, try to look for one in the area you prefer lah.

Eastvale pricing is not cheap despite 14 years old+. 3 bedder >900k.
    As for ATT...got to bear in mind there will be a lot of condos/EC in PG (>10) and SK/Buangkok area (appx 17 the last I counted). Also, the building density in Punggol area is...a bit too hard for me to bear although the roads are all straighter, cleaner and tidier.
    pasir ris also got tons of condos....another 3 more projects at seastrand.....

pasir ris also got tons of condos....another 3 more projects at seastrand.....
    Yup I am aware as well. If you include those at Jalan Loyang Besar...then lagi even more than 17

But you prefer Telok Kurau area right?
    If so, try to look for one in the area you prefer lah.
    Ya la my fav area is freehold d9 or 10 leh lol no €ŁĄ$$

Yup I am aware as well. If you include those at Jalan Loyang Besar...then lagi even more than 17
    those r small apts....they all add up less den palette itself...and they r mostly 999lh....

Mcl land starts to femce up their land liao.....if can get seaview high flr for 9xxpsf...i will get one

That is true early Changi hedges park still have many units unsold also lor....but that location I condemn la....cannot compare to pasir ris town

Ya la my fav area is freehold d9 or 10 leh lol no €ŁĄ$$
    Maybe try to work hard for a few more years and try to save up or pray for a windfall...or just pray for the whole market to collapse...or lower the expectation, ride on something first while you work towards ur d9, d10 or d24 durian

those r small apts....they all add up less den palette itself...and they r mostly 999lh....

Mcl land starts to femce up their land liao.....if can get seaview high flr for 9xxpsf...i will get one
    The mcl land 99 or 999 ah? If 999 and 9xxpsf sea view I will also buy lol. Nowadays must buy next to waterbody- reservoir, sea, river or long kang! Hahahaha

The mcl land 99 or 999 ah? If 999 and 9xxpsf sea view I will also buy lol. Nowadays must buy next to waterbody- reservoir, sea, river or long kang! Hahahaha
    sorry ....tats 99lh....lol!