Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    haha sorry i sounded very heated up is it??? kekeke...yah DBSS is HDB but frankly speaking i felt that the finishing for CDL is better than Sim Lian (I'm comparing to ATT/Parc Vera).

oh well, best finishing still has to go to luxury units lag....like The Marq, finishing from Hermes! http://www.augustman.com/2011/10/12/...-not-for-sale/
    Actually in my opinion, everything is heng suay. After all, it depends on the builder and the actual worker who is working on your unit. I have seen very old projects in very good condition and very new projects in very bad condition. CDL also has its fair share of complain (if u recall, there was a group of owners who attempted to sue CDL early this year) and so is Wheelock (again if u recall, there was a project in D15 where the owners are suing Wheelock too).

no la i go there to kaypoh only....i like to go window shopping at show flats to be in touch with 'sentiments'....hehehe
    Correct...but window shopping very tiring...and takes time. It can be a good family outing though.

I passby there again just now and carpark was quite/very full.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Dbss also hdb calm down
    Actually despite private property pricing and HDB status, DBSS have different specifications too. If you realise, some DBSS only provide partial airconditioning to the units. Living and dining room no aircon.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Correct...my window shopping very tiring...and takes time. It can be a good family outing though.

I passby there again just now and carpark was quite/very full.
    i suspect 80% of the cars belong to agents. there's at least 20 agents fighting for every potential buyer when i went ytd....LOL.

i suspect 80% of the cars belong to agents. there's at least 20 agents fighting for every potential buyer when i went ytd....LOL.
    OIC. I suspect there are a lot more people joining the trade (property agent) last and this year. At least 5 of my acquaintance have became "marketing director etc" these 2 years. So I think it is natural for them to be very hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so how many sold so far?
    told 250+-

Livia sales cfm affected and may even drop prices....

Actually the pricing mechanism sort of accurate liao....new launches shd be relatively cheaper den newly TOPed nearby projects

Simply crazy for new launches to priced 20-30% above newly TOPed projects when market super hot....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    told 250+-

If its really 250 (within 2-3 days), its is a very good result....but i think most of the transaction should be <1mil

i was told all tables r taken up....

Anyway 250umits quite impressive for 2nd day of sales

told 250+-

Actually the pricing mechanism sort of accurate liao....new launches shd be relatively cheaper den newly TOPed nearby projects

Simply crazy for new launches to priced 20-30% above newly TOPed projects when market super hot....
    That's very good sales in the 1st few days. I wonder who are the buyers.

If its really 250 (within 2-3 days), its is a very good result....but i think most of the transaction should be <1mil
    3bdr still less den 1mil....cheapest 3bdr can get for about 870k....cheap cheap rite

yeah. 250+ in one weekend is a good result. parc vera after a few weeks only sold less than 200 (albeit lesser total units).

so now the most overvalued units are the newly TOPed condos and not the new developer sales. LOL. coz newly key collection owners still dreamy and happy so ask for the sky.

told 250+-

One agent I know bought poolview 2+s himself at 790k he said can rent out as 3brms, stack 27 cheapest west sun almost sold out, if I must invest will get stck 27 3rd floor only 810psf rent out for sun lovers lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

250+ in 2 Days??! Omg. Sentiments definitely still very strong hor? Oh well there will be 500+ units to sell for the next few mths...let's see how it moves after this weekend. Then again with projects like ATT and EU Habitat have proven that 80% sold could be done in 2mths....But well I think what interesting next wld be Bedok Mrt condo. Think it shld be about $12xx-$14xxpsf, wonder of it'll be snapped up that fast or not.

One agent I know bought poolview 2+s himself at 790k he said can rent out as 3brms, stack 27 cheapest west sun almost sold out, if I must invest will get stck 27 3rd floor only 810psf rent out for sun lovers lol
    Precisely. The 2+S....is good. The S is quite functional.

Crazy, there are tons of condos and HDB in the same area for rent.

yah 250 in 2 rain drenched days! is it raining in pasir ris or not?

250+ in 2 Days??! Omg. Sentiments definitely still very strong hor? Oh well there will be 500+ units to sell for the next few mths...let's see how it moves after this weekend. Then again with projects like ATT and EU Habitat have proven that 80% sold could be done in 2mths....But well I think what interesting next wld be Bedok Mrt condo. Think it shld be about $12xx-$14xxpsf, wonder of it'll be snapped up that fast or not.

Urmm...like I mentioned before. Don't worry for the developer/marketing agents. They have their ways to move the units. CDL/Huttons took their time to sell NV. NV first 2 days launch only manage to sell about 160 or 180. Till now (15mths later) its about 96% sold. They don't have to aim for sold out. It's just like airlines...they don't have to aim to sell all the seats space right?

The condo beside Bedok MRT will be snapped up. A lot of landed property owners nearby can afford to invest or buy for their children.

Yes pouring...and I haven't even manage to get in to kaypoh yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The condo beside Bedok MRT will be snapped up. A lot of landed property owners nearby can afford to invest or buy for their children.
    Agree...and as long as the quantum is ok (probably <1.2m), likely Bedok Residences will be snapped up.

3bdr still less den 1mil....cheapest 3bdr can get for about 870k....cheap cheap rite
    I would say competitively priced lah

Yes raining cats n dogs 250 2 days kua Zhang sure nt... More photos or confirm
    Affordable means small

yes...still drizzling now after a heavy downpour

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Yes raining cats n dogs 250 2 days kua Zhang sure nt... More photos or confirm
    do us a favor by going down and double cfm the figures! I also hearsay nia....

I would have thought Italian debt woes would have kept the shoppers at bay. Apparently i was wrong.

Agree...and as long as the quantum is ok (probably <1.2m), likely Bedok Residences will be snapped up.
    was told bedrok res 2bdr 1300psf, 1bdr 1400psf....

Which project got better cap gain potential?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I would have thought Italian debt woes would have kept the shoppers at bay. Apparently i was wrong.
    u noe wat....my frens r actually laughing at europe! Mostly oredi bot tour groups to go there for dec holidays liao!

Mabe we r in the era of east celebrating while west in agony jus the opposite of between 97-2005?

I went yesterday to window shop too, agent said one third of total units sold, so its abt 200+. Not bad at all.

Were told got 2 finishings to choose, 1 with laminated bedroom, the other parquet flooring. Different colored tiles used in living, kitchen n toilets for these 2 themes. Only 2 options, cannot mix n match.

Was quoted bet $880 to $905 psf for a 3+S pool view facing.

singaporeans rich mah, living in a world of our own. whether next time jia lat or not, i won't know lah.

Quote Originally Posted by kane

do us a favor by going down and double cfm the figures! I also hearsay nia....
    So serious ? Lol... If too hot will b reported.
    Affordable means small