Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

U guys shd still got about 1wk before exercise deadline rite? Tink carefully b4 exercise

Default From Sunday Times

Mass- and mid-market projects fared better yesterday, going by the showflat traffic at The Palette and Seastrand at Pasir Ris, Archipelago at Bedok Reservoir and Nottinghill Suites at Toh Tuck Road.
    Their prices range from $900 psf to $1,550 psf.
    Steady streams of couples and families turned up at the showflats but many left without buying.
    When asked, several said that while they were unaffected by the new measures and looking to buy for their own use, they were keeping their options open.
    They added that price was a crucial tipping point and they were hoping that the new measures would bring down costs.
    Analysts have predicted that the Government's latest move to cool the property market could cause prices to fall by as much as 30 per cent over the next year.
    Mr Michael Tan, 40, who works in IT and was at The Palette showflat, said: 'I'm looking to buy for myself but I'm also looking for more bargains.'
    Mr Tan Kok Keong, head of research at OrangeTee, said the situation yesterday was not unlike that in January, after the last round of cooling measures.
    'Visitorship at showflats then didn't fall. As for today's situation, the high-end market has also been slowing down for some time so this outcome is not totally unexpected.
    'But for the other projects, it could be a case of Singaporeans doing research so they will be better prepared to make a purchase when the prices drop.'
    But one buyer, who gave her name as Ms Chee, took the plunge - on a $567,000 one-bedroom unit at The Palette, despite family objections.
    The 37-year-old permanent resident, who is currently renting a place, said it was her first property.
    'My family has been nagging me since the middle of this year to hold off because they believe prices will fall further.
    'But at the end of the day, it's my money and I think there's no need to wait. More important is whether you feel comfortable about the price and whether it's within your budget,' said the operations manager at a logistics firm.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U guys shd still got about 1wk before exercise deadline rite? Tink carefully b4 exercise
    Bro! u make me cold sweat and cant sleep the whole night.
    Not exercising means got to forfeit more than 10k of my blood-shed $.

Now thinking should i back out and gamble that the price drop at least 20%
    But then my beloved unit may be gone.

Maybe call developer & pity us and give one time discount 5% for all who bought

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    I got 2+1 unit in stack 47. What about u?
    mines' 2BR stack 36!

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Bro! u make me cold sweat and cant sleep the whole night.
    Not exercising means got to forfeit more than 10k of my blood-shed $.

Now thinking should i back out and gamble that the price drop at least 20%
    But then my beloved unit may be gone.

Maybe call developer & pity us and give one time discount 5% for all who bought
    i can't be bothered and signed the S&P already dated 8 DEC. i must qualify that i did that because i needed to evade ABSD!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    i can't be bothered and signed the S&P already dated 8 DEC. i must qualify that i did that because i needed to evade ABSD!
    Alamak, u got until 28dec to exercise wat?

Pools rush in where angels fear to tread

Alamak, u got until 28dec to exercise wat?
    ya i make snap decisions one...that's just me la...so many more other things to think about! LOL....and it's xmas!!! let's be merry

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Pools rush in where angels fear to tread
    i think you meant 'fools'? oh well....erm...call me what you may, but a quantum of $200K difference (should price correct say 30%) seriously doesn't bother me at all...

to each his own ya?

i think you meant 'fools'? oh well....erm...call me what you may, but a quantum of $200K difference (should price correct say 30%) seriously doesn't bother me at all...

to each his own ya?
    not many pple can afford to loss the 200k dude.

it maybe all their life savings..

to each his own ya?
    I mean pools

dun want to offend anybody

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    not many pple can afford to loss the 200k dude.

it maybe all their life savings..

have a heart, advise properly through experience
    need to clarify: i don't advise people at all. property buying is a personal decision. i am just stating my investment values and beliefs. hence indeed only enter the market with what one can stomach.

Default more than 400 sold

Far East Organization sold about 15 units at its projects across Singapore over the weekend.
    A City Developments spokeswoman said that 'a few' units at 892-unit The Palette were sold on Saturday: 'To date, we have sold more than 400 units out of 450 units launched.'
    None of the buyers who purchased homes in the project at Pasir Ris have withdrawn their options due to the implementation of the new measures, she added.
    CapitaLand likewise said that no buyers at the 583-unit Bedok Residences, which was launched last month, have said they would not exercise their options. That project is currently over 80 per cent sold.
    Other developers said it was 'business as usual' at their showflats, but admitted that sales were slower compared to a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Far East Organization sold about 15 units at its projects across Singapore over the weekend.
    A City Developments spokeswoman said that 'a few' units at 892-unit The Palette were sold on Saturday: 'To date, we have sold more than 400 units out of 450 units launched.'
    None of the buyers who purchased homes in the project at Pasir Ris have withdrawn their options due to the implementation of the new measures, she added.
    CapitaLand likewise said that no buyers at the 583-unit Bedok Residences, which was launched last month, have said they would not exercise their options. That project is currently over 80 per cent sold.
    Other developers said it was 'business as usual' at their showflats, but admitted that sales were slower compared to a week ago.
    Thats strange. Buyers can easily buy back at $200K cheaper if withdraw now based on all the expert analyst prediction

buyers may lose 200k in paper value but not necessarily can EASILY or ABLE to buy back at $200k cheaper. there's a difference u know?

Thats strange. Buyers can easily buy back at $200K cheaper if withdraw now based on all the expert analyst prediction

for palette not so bad....in fact launch prices oredi cheaper den subsale livia.....

it is BR tat i am very surprised.....time will tell...its too early .....wait 1-2 wks more

if buying for own stay..personal preferences also important and it maybe hard to get a unit later that suits your taste and liking after giving it up... especially those good facing one...

singaporean want face,and pride. u cant expect them to withdrawn, after they spread their property purchase to their frds, colleagues, relatives..

u see hur, when the news is spread to too many parties. pple cannot lose face one le

心理学

*it will be ther after effect,we seeing later on.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    singaporean want face,and pride. u cant expect them to withdrawn, after they spread their property purchase to their frds, colleagues, relatives..

u see hur, when the news is spread to too many parties. pple cannot lose face one le

心理学

*it will be ther after effect,we seeing later on.
    i really dun understand.....forfeit 1.25% machiam want their life meh???

no wonder many retail investors die die nvr cut their stocks lost......creative last time how much ar during dotcom bubble? i tink $7x rite? whahahah hold until today how much ar? whahahhaa

ask urself one question.....will u still buy if u noe about CM5??? if answer is yes....den go ahead and exercise it and live wif no regrets later ok

no wonder many retail investors die die nvr cut their stocks lost......creative last time how much ar during dotcom bubble? i tink $7x rite? whahahah hold until today how much ar? whahahhaa

ask urself one question.....will u still buy if u noe about CM5??? if answer is yes....den go ahead and exercise it and live wif no regrets later ok
    hello boss, not everyone got many bullets like u do. it mayb their life-saving, etc a hair-dresser punt down her money onto property cant bear to forfeit.

i try to understand the up-down cycles, i do not bet a bet for my dream a dream

Price wldnt drop one lah.

To BR holders, hold tight tight to your ppty. Not even 1 can let go. Then price surely wldnt fall.

Not vested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Price wldnt drop one lah.

To BR holders, hold tight tight to your ppty. Not even 1 can let go. Then price surely wldnt fall.

Not vested.
    u need me put up more caveats of 1996 peakest prices, like now.

and see the up/down prices trend thereon for next few years..??

ocr px also can fall till like shyt ok....

1 eg i can tink of:

changi court/green 2bdr cost 7xxk during launch.....it ever drop as low as 450k ok.....hehehe....FH ok.....hehehe

for 1 million, 1.25% is 12.5k ... my record loss in one single warrant punting years ago was 18k because i clicked the wrong counter (call vs put)

from that day onwards, I grouped CALL/PUT separately under different screens ... and double check 3X b4 I click

property very hard to cut loss one once u exercise, loss can be in terms of hundreds of thousands ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!

yah lor. dun learn how to cut loss cannot make big money.

yah. so everyone has to think very carefully before they exercise. but once they are clear about their objectives, which varies from person to person, then by all means, exercise that option.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    for 1 million, 1.25% is 12.5k ... my record loss in one single warrant punting years ago was 18k because i clicked the wrong counter (call vs put)

from that day onwards, I grouped CALL/PUT separately under different screens ... and double check 3X b4 I click

property very hard to cut loss one once u exercise, loss can be in terms of hundreds of thousands ...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yah lor. dun learn how to cut loss cannot make big money.
    留着青山在,

不怕没柴烧。

ocr px also can fall till like shyt ok....

1 eg i can tink of:

changi court/green 2bdr cost 7xxk during launch.....it ever drop as low as 450k ok.....hehehe....FH ok.....hehehe
    Last time got no "protection". Now buyers are prepared to hold for long with the 4yrs ssd in place.

Spore have changed to MNC - Multi-national Country. Almost half are non-sg. They say here very safe & clean, no natural disaster, good children education etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Last time got no "protection". Now buyers are prepared to hold for long with the 4yrs ssd in place.

Spore have changed to MNC - Multi-national Country. Almost half are non-sg. They say here very safe & clean, no natural disaster, good children education etc etc.
    u point out one very goodie point hor....MNC country......but cm5 like slapping our own face rite?

lets monitor future policies gg forward lor

u point out one very goodie point hor....MNC country......but cm5 like slapping our own face rite?

lets monitor future policies gg forward lor
    Weakening SGD should cushion the 10% ABSD.

Singapore is not a country btw http://yoursdp.org/index.php/perspec...-not-a-country