Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D19 Cardiff Residences - NEW LAUNCH NEAR LORONG CHUAN MRT

Thumbs up D19 Cardiff Residences - NEW LAUNCH NEAR LORONG CHUAN MRT

CARDIFF RESIDENCES (Former Cardiff Court)

REGISTER NOW FOR VVIP PREVIEW!

NEW LAUNCH!
    PRICE FROM $5xxK.

Development: Two blocks of 5-storey Residential development

Developer: World Class Land
    Total Units: 163
    TOP: March-2015
    Facilities: Swimming pool with pool deck, pool bar and water features, children’s playground, BBQ pit, Sauna, fitness green and gym room, 133 surface car parks,

Unit Mix:

1BR - 105 Units (409sqft to 570sqft)
    2BR - 36 Units (517sqft to 786 sqft)
    3BR PES - 1 Unit (1087sqft)

Penthouses:
    1BR - 1 Unit (689sqft)
    2BR - 14 Units (958sqft to 1281sqft)
    3BR - 4 Units (1259sqft to 1410sqft)
    4BR - 2 Units (
    1873 /1884 sqft)

Great Location
    ·Few Mins walk to Lor Chuan MRT (Circle Line now fully operational)

·10 Mins walk to NEX Shopping Centre and Serangoon MRT
    ·Short Stroll to Serangoon Garden / Chomp Chomp food centre
    ·2 Mins drive to CTE with easy access to TPE and PIE

·Reputable schools nearby: Zhonghua Primary, St Gabriel's Primary, Raffles Institution, Catholic High School, CHIJ, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School and Nanyang Junior College

·International Schools nearby: Australian International School, Stanford American International School, DPS International School of Singapore and French School of Singapore)

GREAT LOCATION!

GREAT INVESTMENT POTENTIAL!
    DON'T MISS!

Call now to register for VVIP Preview!!

Rachel Koh (HSR)

[email protected]

R006385E

Preview on This Sat: 26-Nov.
    Register with me for priority viewing and selection - 94318113 Rachel Koh

is this going to be another $15xx psf project?

Slightly further away from MRT, not many amenities and 99LH: $1400 psf. Not many people appreciate Circle Line (it is quite useless to me and probably meant to appease those staying in landed properties). Better to wait for the Bishan launch at this psf.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Slightly further away from MRT, not many amenities and 99LH: $1400 psf. Not many people appreciate Circle Line (it is quite useless to me and probably meant to appease those staying in landed properties). Better to wait for the Bishan launch at this psf.
    Well Bishan launch may well hit $15xx psf. Hope I'm wrong!

I put the Bishan '1'-bedder around $1400 psf due to the bigger sizes. It is not as attractive as this Bedok Residences. But I hope you are right because it will lift up the prices of the surrounding condos and those near MRT in general.

Drove past, show flat looked packed and many cars jammed up side road. Show flat look MM also...

Their launch coincided with new measures to curb MM in low plot ratio landed estates. They are pretty lucky on their timing.

Size, psf ?

99lh mm also so hot hot?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Their launch coincided with new measures to curb MM in low plot ratio landed estates. They are pretty lucky on their timing.
    wads the rationale for this measure?

The wading pool and the main pool (if I can even call it that coz its really mm) are so far apart... the whole row of stacks have the west sun while the other row has the main road so very noisy... hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The wading pool and the main pool (if I can even call it that coz its really mm) are so far apart... the whole row of stacks have the west sun while the other row has the main road so very noisy... hmmm...
    the agent here gonna kill u hahah

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    the agent here gonna kill u hahah
    LOL! Just sharing my thoughts after visiting the showflat... the agent who attended to me had such strong cigarette breath... wow!

Agent just trying very hard to convince you this is a good buy.
    LOL! Just sharing my thoughts after visiting the showflat... the agent who attended to me had such strong cigarette breath... wow!

Can share whats the price for a 2 bedder ?

How much PSF is it going for

163 units and only a tiny main pool, like only twice the size if wading pool .

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    163 units and only a tiny main pool, like only twice the size if wading pool .
    163 Regular size will hv one big pool. 163 MM of cos only tiny pool lor

thats a STRONG hint hes trying to SMOKE u into a deal ol

How many carpark lots does the development have ? Enough for at least 80% of the units ?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Agent just trying very hard to convince you this is a good buy.
    with his bad breath? LOL if the developer is serious, i think they will have to employ better agent...

saw the big advert centrefold on sat's straits times. how's sales?

Agent told me better buy since location is near AIS and bring my attention to this article

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_740757.html

Demand for places in Australian International School
    Published on Dec 3, 2011

Mrs Lucinda Bertram, 36, with her children Felicity (left), nine, and Alice, 10. Mrs Bertram likes Singapore's better connectivity with the rest of the region, making travel easier. -- ST PHOTO: SAMUEL HE

The Australian International School (AIS) has seen a surge in demand from Australian parents who want to enrol their children in the school.
    The school has a waiting list of close to 100 students - despite it adding two more campuses in the past three years to cope with swelling demand.
    From an enrolment of 1,100 in 2005, the school at Lorong Chuan now has 2,600 students. Nearly 70 per cent of them are Australians, said Mrs Kim Douglas, AIS' director of marketing, communications and admissions.
    The 18-year-old school caters to mainly expatriate students aged between three and 18. It offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, which follows the Australian calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Agent told me better buy since location is near AIS and bring my attention to this article

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_740757.html

Demand for places in Australian International School
    Published on Dec 3, 2011

Mrs Lucinda Bertram, 36, with her children Felicity (left), nine, and Alice, 10. Mrs Bertram likes Singapore's better connectivity with the rest of the region, making travel easier. -- ST PHOTO: SAMUEL HE

The Australian International School (AIS) has seen a surge in demand from Australian parents who want to enrol their children in the school.
    The school has a waiting list of close to 100 students - despite it adding two more campuses in the past three years to cope with swelling demand.
    From an enrolment of 1,100 in 2005, the school at Lorong Chuan now has 2,600 students. Nearly 70 per cent of them are Australians, said Mrs Kim Douglas, AIS' director of marketing, communications and admissions.
    The 18-year-old school caters to mainly expatriate students aged between three and 18. It offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, which follows the Australian calendar.
    Wah, like that can buy leh, got potential tenants. Now wait for their pricing.

Expect big sized ang mor famly to squeeze into mm? Whahahaha

Singapore's IB standard is quite high. In addition, Stamford American school near Woodleigh will be ready in end 2012. http://www.sais.edu.sg/campus.html. There should still be queue for the international schools here in the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Expect big sized ang mor famly to squeeze into mm? Whahahaha
    Are there any who send just the kids over? But if these kids under 18 dont think they can take care of themselves even if so...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Are there any who send just the kids over? But if these kids under 18 dont think they can take care of themselves even if so...
    It's more for the teaching and admin staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Can share whats the price for a 2 bedder ?

How much PSF is it going for
    Not too sure about the 2 bedders but the studio is going for $13xx psf. There are only two studio apartments unsold (the others are either reserved or sold) and both at 2nd floor going for $564k @ 420 sqft. This is after the 11% discount. Think the 2 bedders might well be about $1300psf also @ 560 sqft so that works out to be about $730k. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    How many carpark lots does the development have ? Enough for at least 80% of the units ?
    Not sure the total number of available lots but these are not underground carpark lots. All are on the 1st floor. Not mechanical carpark either...

Not sure the total number of available lots but these are not underground carpark lots. All are on the 1st floor. Not mechanical carpark either...
    Ya, 163 units, no basement parking, at best maybe 1/3 parking lots only...