Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: Will prices in TK drop?

  1. #1
    I'm sexy and I know it

    User Info Menu

    Question Will prices in TK drop?

    Hello brothers and sisters

    I am a young executive interested in buying a small boutique apt in Telok Kurau. I like the area because I grew up here.

    It is precisely I grew up here I saw the growth in the prices and it has been really quite a drastic rally ever since 2009 trough.

    Devts are going for $1200psf and above, which really make me wonder if prices are at its peak?

    I know some of you probably would tell me to shut up (especially if you are investor) but I am just looking for a place to stay (not renting). Hence I really hope prices in TK would cool down and probably correct soon so I can enter the market with more confidence....

    So what's your outlook on TK small devts? Looking forward to hear your views. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Subsales prob cheaper.

  3. #3
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Hello brothers and sisters

    I am a young executive interested in buying a small boutique apt in Telok Kurau. I like the area because I grew up here.

    It is precisely I grew up here I saw the growth in the prices and it has been really quite a drastic rally ever since 2009 trough.

    Devts are going for $1200psf and above, which really make me wonder if prices are at its peak?

    I know some of you probably would tell me to shut up (especially if you are investor) but I am just looking for a place to stay (not renting). Hence I really hope prices in TK would cool down and probably correct soon so I can enter the market with more confidence....

    So what's your outlook on TK small devts? Looking forward to hear your views. Thanks!
    look for older resale 2bdr....may be able to find 9xxpsf.....gd luck

  4. #4
    Leeds

    User Info Menu

    Default

    By and large, asking prices be it new or older apartments are still about 15 to 20 percent higher than the last transacted prices. It means that you have to bargain hard. Possibly, there are not many serious sellers right now.

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Hello brothers and sisters

    I am a young executive interested in buying a small boutique apt in Telok Kurau. I like the area because I grew up here.

    It is precisely I grew up here I saw the growth in the prices and it has been really quite a drastic rally ever since 2009 trough.

    Devts are going for $1200psf and above, which really make me wonder if prices are at its peak?

    I know some of you probably would tell me to shut up (especially if you are investor) but I am just looking for a place to stay (not renting). Hence I really hope prices in TK would cool down and probably correct soon so I can enter the market with more confidence....

    So what's your outlook on TK small devts? Looking forward to hear your views. Thanks!
    wait for a while if u have the luxury of time

  6. #6
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    prcies are peak-ish
    and yes it will drop, but when and by how much no one knows ~

  7. #7
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Hello brothers and sisters

    I am a young executive interested in buying a small boutique apt in Telok Kurau. I like the area because I grew up here.

    It is precisely I grew up here I saw the growth in the prices and it has been really quite a drastic rally ever since 2009 trough.

    Devts are going for $1200psf and above, which really make me wonder if prices are at its peak?

    I know some of you probably would tell me to shut up (especially if you are investor) but I am just looking for a place to stay (not renting). Hence I really hope prices in TK would cool down and probably correct soon so I can enter the market with more confidence....

    So what's your outlook on TK small devts? Looking forward to hear your views. Thanks!
    With a body like that you can earn tons as underwear model (CK eg) and afford one bedder in District 9 ba...

    On a more serious note, prices unlikely to drop, since it is the ever hot D15 and a generally atas estate, plus the impending potential of future mrt...

    However my views may be colored since i m vested there.

  8. #8
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    With a body like that you can earn tons as underwear model (CK eg) and afford one bedder in District 9 ba...

    On a more serious note, prices unlikely to drop, since it is the ever hot D15 and a generally atas estate, plus the impending potential of future mrt...

    However my views may be colored since i m vested there.
    tk and joo chiat ppty px grow prolly the slowest in whole d15....

  9. #9
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tk and joo chiat ppty px grow prolly the slowest in whole d15....
    Oh ya... Guess the main drivers of D15 is meyer and amber areas...

  10. #10
    I'm sexy and I know it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    With a body like that you can earn tons as underwear model (CK eg) and afford one bedder in District 9 ba...

    On a more serious note, prices unlikely to drop, since it is the ever hot D15 and a generally atas estate, plus the impending potential of future mrt...

    However my views may be colored since i m vested there.
    Haha thanks mcmlxxv for thinking so highly of my "earning power"....did do some part time modeling in the past....the pay is shit lor

    Sigh I will slog harder to buy a district 9 MM!

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •