Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Suites 22 - build finish then sell...

  1. #1
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default Suites 22 - build finish then sell...


  2. #2
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Looks like cant sell during launch.

  3. #3
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Looks like cant sell during launch.
    some small time developer may not have the permit or license to sell based on flrplan.

  4. #4
    I'm sexy and I know it

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Sometimes they purposely hold a few units to sell upon completion at a higher price banking on the upside.

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    some small time developer may not have the permit or license to sell based on flrplan.
    Unlikely. Authorities have to be fair to big and small players. Telok Kurau to Joo Chiat is saturated with MMs. Developer may not be doing full scale marketing to attract buyers, and a few expensive units could be left over. Waiting for 2nd half of 2012. Very good chance we see prices softening. Stock up your bullets.

  6. #6
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Sometimes they purposely hold a few units to sell upon completion at a higher price banking on the upside.
    Prices seems reasonable.

    Prices will seem even more attracive if there was no typo.

  7. #7
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Unlikely. Authorities have to be fair to big and small players. Telok Kurau to Joo Chiat is saturated with MMs. Developer may not be doing full scale marketing to attract buyers, and a few expensive units could be left over. Waiting for 2nd half of 2012. Very good chance we see prices softening. Stock up your bullets.
    URA has been very fair.

    Housing Developer Sale Licence: The licence that a developer has to obtain if it wishes to sell units in residential projects of more than 4 units before they are completed. This licence is issued by the Controller of Housing and is one of the pre-requisites for sale. Another pre-requisite is the approval of the building plans of the development.

    fyi: http://www.ura.gov.sg/lad/HBG/housingDeveloper.htm#sale

  8. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    URA has been very fair.

    Housing Developer Sale Licence: The licence that a developer has to obtain if it wishes to sell units in residential projects of more than 4 units before they are completed. This licence is issued by the Controller of Housing and is one of the pre-requisites for sale. Another pre-requisite is the approval of the building plans of the development.

    fyi: http://www.ura.gov.sg/lad/HBG/housingDeveloper.htm#sale
    I don't see any reason why the developer is allowed by URA to build but not allowed to sell, particularly when the min requirements are easy to meet:

    http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ecoh/es...faqs.cfm#link4

  9. #9
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I don't see any reason why the developer is allowed by URA to build but not allowed to sell, particularly when the min requirements are easy to meet:

    http://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ecoh/es...faqs.cfm#link4
    u can call up the developer and ask them lor....let us noe the outcome

  10. #10
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u can call up the developer and ask them lor....let us noe the outcome
    I have better things to do than disturbing the developer. I'm not interested in the unit anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •