Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19/11/11 Condo Buffet

Default 19/11/11 Condo Buffet

Check out today's ST (19/11/11, Sat). Every other page is a big condo ad! Either it is the festive mood, or that developers are desperate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Check out today's ST (19/11/11, Sat). Every other page is a big condo ad! Either it is the festive mood, or that developers are desperate!!!
    Yah, noticed it too

I thought it was like this on most Saturdays' ST. People are going on family holidays. Let us see the Bedok Residences' sales next week. Should be the star perfomer for this month.

developers must know smthing that we dont know!
    sound familiar?

Who knows the Property market better than developers
    Ppl just visit for buffet or buying?
    Great if someone can report live from showroom in this forum

It is quite obvious now. Written all over the various media: web, tv, etc.

Whatever developers know, we also know coz its so transparent now. Its just whether we pay attention to what we know or care to interpret what we know... Then again I remembered some months back, there was a discussion on this forum about certain developer always seem to be 1 step ahead, like the introduction of the CM which caught everyone by surprise! Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I thought it was like this on most Saturdays' ST. People are going on family holidays. Let us see the Bedok Residences' sales next week. Should be the star perfomer for this month.
    inside news bedok residense will be SOLD OUT...

make hay while the sun shines sell to ft...filipino/cina/indians got plenty money...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Whatever developers know, we also know coz its so transparent now. Its just whether we pay attention to what we know or care to interpret what we know... Then again I remembered some months back, there was a discussion on this forum about certain developer always seem to be 1 step ahead, like the introduction of the CM which caught everyone by surprise! Hmmm...
    Agree if you have a team of researchers plus ......

Developers are engaged by gahmen in some countries for discussions prior to introduction of any CM.
    they deal with contractors, buyers, agents, banks etc etc more than anyone of us in forum

Transparency definition varies from one to another interpretation.
    Stats lag in time.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    make hay while the sun shines sell to ft...filipino/cina/indians got plenty money...
    I tend to disagree. Ft I know repatriate $$ to home country
    They have few properties back home but only renting here. They move ard for cheaper deals and are very good negotiators in pushing the rent down

My Ft colleague was boasting about it the other day
    They (ft you mentioned) never thought of buying when I asked them

Anyone has differing experiences in general. One or 2 cases are abnormalities.

inside news bedok residense will be SOLD OUT...
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmon
    I doubt it.
    sold out within 5yrs mah.....cannot meh? LOL

They have few properties back home but only renting here. They move ard for cheaper deals and are very good negotiators in pushing the rent down

mostly wun buy....those long term PR high chance will buy though.....2of my ex-tenants actually bot their own condo eventually....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    sold out within 5yrs mah.....cannot meh? LOL
    Oh sentence was incomplete
    I see
    Lol

Cos people will be getting their year-end bonus soon? Have money for downpayment.

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    Cos people will be getting their year-end bonus soon? Have money for downpayment.
    Even so my ft colleagues or PRs will not fRom my conversations with them
    They will take $$$ here and reduce loans back home as interest rates back home very much higher and they gain on fx. SG$ strong They are used to moving from country to country so they don't buy homes in each country they plan to stay for 2-3 years. PRs most will buy 1. If they have plans to retire in home country they don't buy any property at all.

Even so my ft colleagues or PRs will not fRom my conversations with them
    They will take $$$ here and reduce loans back home as interest rates back home very much higher and they gain on fx. SG$ strong They are used to moving from country to country so they don't buy homes in each country they plan to stay for 2-3 years. PRs most will buy 1. If they have plans to retire in home country they don't buy any property at all.
    double egded.....

on one hand, we want more foreigners/PR buying our ppty(push up px)

on the other hand, we r also afraid too many foreigner/PR buying and pushing up our ppty px....

how irony

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    I doubt your employers will be paying better bonuses than 2010
    For employers here I'm sure you would not pay higher bonuses than 2010

Usual to cite the current situation of uncertainty as reason
    What would employees do? Concern if next year there will be a desk for them

What would employees do with the bonuses ? Keep for rainy days
    My finance minister already planned savings route for coming bonuses payouts and reduce budget for overseas holiday next 2 years

Aren't your home ministers doing so for next year 2012 budget? Lol

I doubt it.
    Good morning,

Please be informed that, due to overwhelming response for Bedok Residences, and crowd control / safety issues, the Developer has announced that the Mode of Sales will be changed to by way of Balloting.

Do let me know if you are keen on this Development. I will need to meet you to collect a cheque payable to the Developer's account and Letter of Authorization, and copies of IC/Passport, for submission for balloting.

Target date for preview (booking by balloting) is still on 23 November 2011.

Have a nice day.

this the mail i received...

my tenant actually asked me if now is good time to buy i said no please continue renting my apt...

Good morning,

Please be informed that, due to overwhelming response for Bedok Residences, and crowd control / safety issues, the Developer has announced that the Mode of Sales will be changed to by way of Balloting.

Do let me know if you are keen on this Development. I will need to meet you to collect a cheque payable to the Developer's account and Letter of Authorization, and copies of IC/Passport, for submission for balloting.

Have a nice day.

try asking ur agt how many chq ERA received in total? LOL

wat he meant by overwhelming?

At times we forget about demand and supply forces
    And needs versus wants

We want but the FTs don't want

Their gahmens also smart to incentivise them to bring $$$ home. Look at our neighbor gahmen - tax free cars for returning malaysians. My buddy just went home and bought beemers one sedan one suv
    double egded.....

on one hand, we want more foreigners/PR buying our ppty(push up px)

on the other hand, we r also afraid too many foreigner/PR buying and pushing up our ppty px....

how irony

my tenant actually asked me if now is good time to buy i said no please continue renting my apt...
    whahahahha......so coincidence.....one of my tenant also asked me tat !!! i say market may crash.....lets renew another year lor....LOL

At times we forget about demand and supply forces
    And needs versus wants

We want but the FTs don't want

Their gahmens also smart to incentivise them to bring $$$ home. Look at our neighbor gahmen - tax free cars for returning malaysians. My buddy just went home and bought beemers one sedan one suv
    u see.....sporeans complain PRs got too much priviledge......apparently, not attractive enuff for the PRs!!!!!!!!!!!!! whahahaha

Good morning,

Have a nice day.

Wah lau... so hot !
    Hope those who buy won't get burnt.

Oooh we hv agents here driving sentiments
    I hope there is no misrepresentation of facts here. Otherwise flying legal cases. Is there a moderator to observe this

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Wah lau... so hot !
    Hope those who buy won't get burnt.
    tq sis.....i submitted mine liao.....hehehe

Care to share the greatness of this project?
    Or I presume you are flushed with liquidity.

Good luck!
    Hopefully by the time TOP, yours will be like a succulent roasted pig or juicy turkey..... and those who did not buy, salivate buckets.