Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Properties in Geylang Area: Potential?

Reaming Savior Guest

Talking

No lah, I was just kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang 0KT
    Are you trying to take business away from my mother?

Lehmun Brudder CEO Guest

Geylang OKT,

can i book a session with your mother tomorrow. My Siberian Huskies have not been laid in a while, just want to give them a good time. I got plenty of $$$ can pay u $100 per hour so long as my doggies have a good time.

Reaming Savior Guest

Hey, just remember to get OKT's mother to go for STD screening first coz she might infect your precious doggies...

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmun Brudder CEO
    Geylang OKT,

can i book a session with your mother tomorrow. My Siberian Huskies have not been laid in a while, just want to give them a good time. I got plenty of $$$ can pay u $100 per hour so long as my doggies have a good time.

Expat Guest

Talking about STD, the last bonking session OKT's mother had with my dog was a nasty one. My dog came home with a swollen and rashy dick and his vet confirmed it was STD...I think you better beware of OKT's mother...

Quote Originally Posted by Reaming Savior
    Hey, just remember to get OKT's mother to go for STD screening first coz she might infect your precious doggies...

Expat Guest

Arf! Arf! Arf! I am a STD infected mother ****er!

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Talking about STD, the last bonking session OKT's mother had with my dog was a nasty one. My dog came home with a swollen and rashy dick and his vet confirmed it was STD...I think you better beware of OKT's mother...

Hahahaha... this sorry case of "0"kt (a real ZERO) is trying so hard pretending to be the real Geylang OKT. Really "0"kt is a sad perverted psycho case from bonking his mother too hard when young. Wahahahah

For a slot with my mother, please list the following information:

(1) Your name
    (2) Breed of dog
    (3) Contact number
    (4) Which Geylang back alley you want service (state lorong)

Regards,
    Geylang OKT

Arf! Arf! Arf! I am a STD infected mother fucker!
    Wahahahah

Hello "0"kt aka sore loser aka novena dumbass. You really nowhere to hide your face when I am making fun of you. Hehehehehe

Dear forumers,

if you hear anything being posted about Novena Dumbass, I was referring to the Novena guy who bonked my mother FOC.

Reaming Savior Guest

Talking

Hey OKT, you seow or what, always talking to yourself. Remember my doggy's appointment with your mother at Lorong 25 back alley. Also remember to bring extra condom coz i am only bringing one extra thin condom for my dog. BTW forget about the Novena dumbass lah...getting down to business is more important for your mother...

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Hello "0"kt aka sore loser aka novena dumbass. You really nowhere to hide your face when I am making fun of you. Hehehehehe

Mount Pleasant Vet Guest

I think Geylang OKT's mother is infected with Canine STD coz I just treated a huskie of STD after having a bonking session with OKT's mother. BEWARE OF OKT'S MOTHER, that is the best advice i can give you guys...

Expat Guest

Talking

I think for tomorrow's appointment my dog has with OKT's mother, I just make sure my dog wear super thick condom....

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Pleasant Vet
    I think Geylang OKT's mother is infected with Canine STD coz I just treated a huskie of STD after having a bonking session with OKT's mother. BEWARE OF OKT'S MOTHER, that is the best advice i can give you guys...

Why are you always talking to yourself? Psychotic split perverted personality aka novena dumbass? Wahahahaha

I think for tomorrow's appointment my dog has with OKT's mother, I just make sure my dog wear super thick condom....

Expat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Why are you always talking to yourself? Psychotic split perverted personality aka novena dumbass? Wahahahaha
    I so loved being ass f ucked by my nice dog

Reaming Savior Guest

Can I ream your ass one more time?

Hey OKT, you seow or what, always talking to yourself. Remember my doggy's appointment with your mother at Lorong 25 back alley. Also remember to bring extra condom coz i am only bringing one extra thin condom for my dog. BTW forget about the Novena dumbass lah...getting down to business is more important for your mother...

Expat Guest

Can I ream your ass one more time?
    Please ream me too. I am the wanky novena dumbass in disguise. Sometimes I become a STD infested doggie to ream my mother's ass too!

Expat Guest

yeah my dogs are just excited bout the appt to bonk ur mother. I knw u have a grudge with the novena dumbass so sorry for mentioning it.
    calm down everybody. I know u guys are excited bout your dogs' appts tomorrow. My mother is resting n receiving treatment after she contractd canine std in a mass orgy with dogs in Tuas. I am also taking medicine for my schizo condition so do gv us a couple of days break

Reaming Savior Guest

Geylang OKT, I heard u have a thing for dogs too, probably take after ur mother. I know an owner with a homo chow chow that u and ur mother mite be interested to service. Ur mother n u can do a tag team on the dog, i think owner no objections

Expat Guest

I am so sorry for laughing at the crude stupidity of novena dumbass who stays in D12 but insists that it is a part of Novena. Why are some uncle type singaporeans so silly and tee kee? Is it because of lack of education, lack of intelligence, narrow mindedness or just not knowing the world enough?

yeah my dogs are just excited bout the appt to bonk ur mother. I knw u have a grudge with the novena dumbass so sorry for mentioning it.

Expat Guest

I was refering to the Novena guy that bonked Geylang OKT's mother FOC in Novena and lost his way home after that, walking to another part of Novena which is D12.
    I am so sorry for laughing at the crude stupidity of novena dumbass who stays in D12 but insists that it is a part of Novena. Why are some uncle type singaporeans so silly and tee kee? Is it because of lack of education, lack of intelligence, narrow mindedness or just not knowing the world enough?

Reaming Savior Guest

it is not easy putting the past behind so I can only show my support by introducng mre doggy clients to your mother
    my mother just wants to get over the unhappy episode n concentrate on his doggy clientele. I respect her wishes but inside me i am still fuming over the Novena dumbass for the free bonk

Lehmun Brudder CEO Guest

Geylang OKT's mother has my support as well. I may introduce her to my friend's pet wild boar if she services my dogs well.

Expat Guest

And there you have it folks, one psycho uncle novena dumbass, in his several guises here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmun Brudder CEO
    Geylang OKT's mother has my support as well. I may introduce her to my friend's pet wild boar if she services my dogs well.

Reaming Savior Guest

i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.
    And there you have it folks, one psycho uncle novena dumbass, in his several guises here.

Expat Guest

i am suffering from depression after Geylang OKT's mother gave my favourite dog STD. She yanked off the condom from my dog and continued the act. How despicable
    i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.

Lehmun Brudder CEO Guest

i think u shud give all our dogs a BJ for being a lousy pimp.
    my mother will compensate by giving ur dog free BJ for 2hr

Reaming Savior Guest

Ahh... the perverted psycho "0"kt reappears. He is crazier than before.

my mother will compensate by giving ur dog free BJ for 2hr

Expat Guest

Ahh... the perverted psycho "0"kt reappears. He is crazier than before.
    Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again

Expat Guest

Talking

I was just joking with Geylang OKT who is still fuming over the Novena bugger who screwed his mother for free...hehe

Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again

Reaming Savior Guest

Poor sod, I think you and your mother needs a good break after having so many dog orgies. YOu should also rest your mouth after picking up the new trade of doing BJs for dogs after your mother..

You don't have to remind me that I am a schizo, I know who i am...

What is happening here? I see a lot of words going on about me here. I think my son is not taking his medicine.