Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2025303540454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    Only own this 2 properties. HP for stay and Nautical for rental. Like HP surrounding ambience, quiet and resort style living. As for Nautical, I like the design and also see the potential value growth in the future. Nautical is built beside Sembawang Shopping Mall which is a plus point and also when Canberra MRT station which will be completed in 3 years later, will somehow bring up the value on Nautical. Currently staying in my parent HDB flat in the eastern part of Singapore.
    wah!!! not bad sia!!! 1st property purchase and already bought 2 private condos at 1 go. ur the man!!!

jus curious - u r an easterner. so why sudden interest in the north? ur gf/wife/in law stay there? or u work there?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    wow! impressive! 1 in far east and 1 in far north. u see huge rental potential in these 2 areas ah?

jus curious - wat other properties u own? (including own stay)
    You own a unit at Nine Residences? Great buy, I like this mixed development also.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    wah!!! not bad sia!!! 1st property purchase and already bought 2 private condos at 1 go. ur the man!!!

jus curious - u r an easterner. so why sudden interest in the north? ur gf/wife/in law stay there? or u work there?
    I was born and grown up in the north. Spend my childhood days growing up in the north so have many fond memories.
    Now working somewhere in the eastern area that's why purchase a unit at HP.

I was born and grown up in the north. Spend my childhood days growing up in the north so have many fond memories.
    Now working somewhere in the eastern area that's why purchase a unit at HP.
    hahahaha!!!! ok ok...

What happen to nautical condo project? No latest updatesfor so long? How is the construction progress now, when is the TOP? Nautical owners don't seem interested at all.
    They have a facebook group.. you can search and join them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheNautical/

Quote Originally Posted by poisonapple View Post
    No worries I've contacted NEA & action taken. They went to SSC management who advised they would fix this issu soon. Will keep you guys posted on update
    Issue has been fixed hooray!! No more noise from SCS.
    Anyone has idea on when TOP will be obtained?

Any idea how long it takes to obtain top? I just received the letter indicating second last stage is completed!!!

The construction progress is extremely long for this project.

My wife wrote to the developer for the TOP indication date, but no reply so far.

Bobian lor, just wait...Guess should be another few more months...

I went the site two weeks ago, seems 90% completed. Hopefully can get key soon!

Quote Originally Posted by poisonapple View Post
    Any idea how long it takes to obtain top? I just received the letter indicating second last stage is completed!!!
    At this stage of the construction progress, Nautical Condo will take another 3 to 5 months to obtain TOP. After TOP, another 1 to 3 months to issue key to owners. Developer will progressively issued keys to owner by batches. Still not end yet. When joint inspection and defects were highlighted, it will take another 1 month to get it repair n rectified. All in all, I believe owners will start to move in from September 15 onwards. It will be a frustrated wait, but no choice la, already bought a unit.

Anyone else has idea on TOP?

Went to site & noticed all facilities seems complete except car park

Red face

Picture as of today. Excited??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just called Developer but attitude was bad. She said TOP in Q3/Q4 (now already end Q2, I don't think her answe is helpful)
    Waiting impatiently. Anyone has idea kindly share thanks!

Really a long wait on the T.O.P. What a long drag. Rumours spreading saying that T.O.P should be around end of July. What a time to release also as Lunar 7th month start on 14 Aug. For chinese and some people who are superstitious, will face dilemma whether to proceed the house renovation or wait till the 7th month is over.

fellow buyer here. just called them up today, the lady said the estimated TOP is before end of 3rd quarter. After probing her for a more specific time frame, she hinted that TOP could possibly be before end August.

which, yupp, would fall right smack in the middle of the 7th month.

The Nautical obtained the TOP approval. Congrats!

A1910-00001-2011-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 31/07/2015 10:34:28 -

Block 99 has already started key collection last week. I heard one family already moved in last Thursday. Fast hand fast leg.

That is great news! How will the key be collected? Will it be sent to my address or I need to go to developer's place for collection?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcXu View Post
    That is great news! How will the key be collected? Will it be sent to my address or I need to go to developer's place for collection?
    you will get a letter from the developer to make the 25% payment + 6 months maintenance fees. After they received payment, you can do an online key booking date.

Anyone would know how is the key distribution progressing? Which block is it at now?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcXu View Post
    Anyone would know how is the key distribution progressing? Which block is it at now?
    Block 99 and 97 back to front. Heard that someone from Block 95 got letter of TOP... Just went in to take a look. Block 93 is still work in progress. Block 99 and 97 are pretty much done. The carpark is spacious. Good breeze sitting at the free form pool. Only one toilet at the swimming pool. Workmanship is ok level. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ixus888 View Post
    Block 99 and 97 back to front. Heard that someone from Block 95 got letter of TOP... Just went in to take a look. Block 93 is still work in progress. Block 99 and 97 are pretty much done. The carpark is spacious. Good breeze sitting at the free form pool. Only one toilet at the swimming pool. Workmanship is ok level. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Workmanship is ok level? point 1-10, how many?

Quote Originally Posted by ixus888 View Post
    You really know your shit haha. I will find a time to drop a visit soon too.

Developer already called for the 6 mths maintenance fee n survey fee payment for blk 73. Submitted my cashier's order 2 weeks ago to the law firm n 29 Sep law firm despatch the cashier's order to developer. Law firm has informed me that developer has acknowledge receive the cashier's order. I called up developer on 3rd Oct n today n this MCC developer got the cheek to tell me they still not receiving payment from my law firm. Really sucks.......If the block is not completed and ready for release, then don't ask for payment. Really no standard and no integrity. Wonder why so many projects awarded to them, really bring down the quality of the house in our homeland.

65. The Nautical @ Jalan Sendudok D27
    Last edited by Arcachon; 06-10-15 at 18:25.