Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140141142143144145146147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarcXu View Post
    Anyone would know how is the key distribution progressing? Which block is it at now?
    Block 99 and 97 back to front. Heard that someone from Block 95 got letter of TOP... Just went in to take a look. Block 93 is still work in progress. Block 99 and 97 are pretty much done. The carpark is spacious. Good breeze sitting at the free form pool. Only one toilet at the swimming pool. Workmanship is ok level. Keeping our fingers crossed.
    [URL="http://sgmylifeisgood.blogspot.sg"]http://sgmylifeisgood.blogspot.sg[/URL]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ixus888 View Post
    Block 99 and 97 back to front. Heard that someone from Block 95 got letter of TOP... Just went in to take a look. Block 93 is still work in progress. Block 99 and 97 are pretty much done. The carpark is spacious. Good breeze sitting at the free form pool. Only one toilet at the swimming pool. Workmanship is ok level. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Workmanship is ok level? point 1-10, how many?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ixus888 View Post
    You really know your shit haha. I will find a time to drop a visit soon too.

User Info Menu

Developer already called for the 6 mths maintenance fee n survey fee payment for blk 73. Submitted my cashier's order 2 weeks ago to the law firm n 29 Sep law firm despatch the cashier's order to developer. Law firm has informed me that developer has acknowledge receive the cashier's order. I called up developer on 3rd Oct n today n this MCC developer got the cheek to tell me they still not receiving payment from my law firm. Really sucks.......If the block is not completed and ready for release, then don't ask for payment. Really no standard and no integrity. Wonder why so many projects awarded to them, really bring down the quality of the house in our homeland.

Banned

User Info Menu

65. The Nautical @ Jalan Sendudok D27
    Last edited by Arcachon; 6th October 2015 at 06:25 PM.

Banned

User Info Menu