Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

1 word - ulu. Avoid like the plaque.

Good points, these are for people who drives. No one mention a new mrt station in between yishun and admiralty? These low rise would appeal to some landed folks staying around there.

Quote Originally Posted by aceivan
    Wait till you kana the jam on either side of the SLE to BKE or CTE. You can get struck for 30mins and u r still at ave 12.
    True - hence the MRT

Anyway I know the north well so I still find this project appealing. If 700psf confirm snapped up considering the Canopy selling around same price but in much more ulul location...

Wait till you kana the jam on either side of the SLE to BKE or CTE. You can get struck for 30mins and u r still at ave 12.
    Even when I turn into Ave 12 from Ave 5, it still takes me at least 15 minutes to hit SLE/CTE on weekdays after 7:30 am. When kena accident along SLE/CTE or Ave 12, mati ah

Also jam on SLE/BKE exit starting from Ave 2 every morning But the good news is that the SLE exit onto BKE is currently undergoing widening.

We will see how the developer price it. It will depend on market sentiment then.

I know the MRT station at Yishun is NS12 and Sembawang is NS14. If there is another new mrt station, NS13 and is right behind this project.

That is 1 gd selling point.

I think the new mrt station will be somewhere near yishun emerald and sapphire condos. The giant piece of empty land opposite is supposed to be Simpang new town.

We will see how the developer price it. It will depend on market sentiment then.

I know the MRT station at Yishun is NS12 and Sembawang is NS14. If there is another new mrt station, NS13 and is right behind this project.

Then again, they might have skipped the number 13 due to superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Then again, they might have skipped the number 13 due to superstition.
    asia countries, 13 they dun skip one...hehe...so far not tat i heard of in SG

wah, tat mrt line when announce ar? within 3yrs?

ERL gona announced first or thomson?

Drove pass the site saw agent set up tentage by road side distributing flyer. Going to launch at jan11. At ridicular price of 800 plus to 950psf!!! Remem er mcc said to launch at 700 plus psf when bought land now become 200psf more look like they really sharpening their knife for big carrot

that is rather high. what is the actual size? Interesting how will the sales be. Anyway, if really can sell at this price, I think those will bought property in the last 2 years from now will be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    Drove pass the site saw agent set up tentage by road side distributing flyer. Going to launch at jan11. At ridicular price of 800 plus to 950psf!!! Remem er mcc said to launch at 700 plus psf when bought land now become 200psf more look like they really sharpening their knife for big carrot
    Hmm too high for me to buy then - rental yield may be ok but cap appreciation needs to wait...

Unless for own stay - I think the convenience is there.

But better to buy D Banyan or Sensoria at 600+psf (if any) and wait for the launch to help boost prices.

Ps: if prices hit past 900psf, sembawang will never be the same again...

Far east plot nearby should hit

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Hmm too high for me to buy then - rental yield may be ok but cap appreciation needs to wait...

But better to buy D Banyan or Sensoria at 600+psf (if any) and wait for the launch to help boost prices.

if they really dare to launch at 900psf, hope they will be drag down by this project. they are too greedy. potentially they are looking at at least 400psf profit they tot can follow lakefront to launch high high and breakeven with 50% sold. is really too crazy for such price. 1) so far noth 2) walking distance but not near 3) seletaris/sensoria is only selling 600 plus psf just cannot find any reason to justify such price. if it sell well at 900psf MBT sure take action again

Both r apartment status. In terms of facility, condo has more.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    if they really dare to launch at 900psf, hope they will be drag down by this project. they are too greedy. potentially they are looking at at least 400psf profit they tot can follow lakefront to launch high high and breakeven with 50% sold. is really too crazy for such price. 1) so far noth 2) walking distance but not near 3) seletaris/sensoria is only selling 600 plus psf just cannot find any reason to justify such price. if it sell well at 900psf MBT sure take action again
    hmmm sensoria's latest caveats broke 700psf already...

1 Jalan Ulu Sembawang #01-15
    Freehold
    $745
    $882k
    27 Aug 10
    1 Jalan Ulu Sembawang #03-04
    Freehold
    $701
    $890k
    06 Apr 10
    1 Jalan Ulu Sembawang #03-03
    Freehold
    $714
    $822k
    23 Nov 09

Both r apartment status. In terms of facility, condo has more.
    typically condo psf is more than apartment psf, given that the owners are paying for extra land space (and hence more facilities)

So if Sensoria hit 750psf, does that mean the new launch, being nearer to the shopping mall and mrt should be higher?

If so, 900+ psf seems reasonable already (but also out of my risk appetite)

At this price, mrt is priced in. Anyway, free shuttle will solve the short term mrt problem. Mrt should be at least 10 to 20 years away. Some prefer walking distance to shopping complex.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    At this price, mrt is priced in. Anyway, free shuttle will solve the short term mrt problem. Mrt should be at least 10 to 20 years away. Some prefer walking distance to shopping complex.
    I have been to the area many times (to both SSC and to eat white bee hoon) and know it well. It definitely is within walking dist to mrt, no need for shuttle (2 traffic lights away from MRT) - my guess is 8min walk.

However, from sembawang to town, even by mrt, is a distance away so if 900psf will be a bit high IMO - however I'm pretty sure there'll be takers.

If driving, best to go along sembawang road onto upper thomson onto farrer and exit holland to get to town...but people who would buy there most likely wouldn't go town often anyway

Canberra Residences. It's not bad though. Low-rise developement, only 5 storeys with 18 blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by devon_wh
    Canberra Residences. It's not bad though. Low-rise developement, only 5 storeys with 18 blocks.
    saw the flyer. is actually quite nice. Unless they sell at 750psf range, it will not worth buying

Quote Originally Posted by devon_wh
    the name is a bit let down...not another 'residences'

but better than D'Canberra I guess...or Canberra Suites...or Casa Canberra

if flyers are out anyone any idea of the psf?

the name is a bit let down...not another 'residences'

but better than D'Canberra I guess...or Canberra Suites...or Casa Canberra

if flyers are out anyone any idea of the psf?
    I feel that the name is okay. Better than D'banyan. Imagine u board the taxi, uncle, D'banyan...... Errr along jalan sendudok, ...... Errr behind sembawang shopping centre.

So, it is pretty str forward to taxi drivers,

From what I heard from my agent. D'banyan is selling ard $700 psf but maintenance is like $400++ per month. Sensoria not too sure cos in my opinion, not near mrt n the shopping centre.

I feel that the name is okay. Better than D'banyan. Imagine u board the taxi, uncle, D'banyan...... Errr along jalan sendudok, ...... Errr behind sembawang shopping centre.

So, it is pretty str forward to taxi drivers,

From what I heard from my agent. D'banyan is selling ard $700 psf but maintenance is like $400++ per month. Sensoria not too sure cos in my opinion, not near mrt n the shopping centre.
    well it is a bit cliche - too many projects using 'residences' now

D'Banyan is expensive to maintain as there are few units. Same for Sensoria I believe. For a big project like Seletaris (further away) I will imagine it's cheaper. Maintenance for a facility, say, a medium-sized swimming pool is not much more expensive than a small one - yet when the cost is borne by 400 or 500 units the maintenance will be smaller as compared to 50 or 80 units supporting the same.

Wonder how much the maintenance will cost for this...380 units should be around 300 for a 3 BR i think

D'Banyan is expensive to maintain as there are few units. Same for Sensoria I believe. For a big project like Seletaris (further away) I will imagine it's cheaper. Maintenance for a facility, say, a medium-sized swimming pool is not much more expensive than a small one - yet when the cost is borne by 400 or 500 units the maintenance will be smaller as compared to 50 or 80 units supporting the same.

Wonder how much the maintenance will cost for this...380 units should be around 300 for a 3 BR i think
    I believe I will bump into you when the show flat is ready

D'Banyan hard to sell leh...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    D'Banyan hard to sell leh...
    from the outside, the development look quite nice thuo...

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    from the outside, the development look quite nice thuo...
    If launch price is high D'Banyan will benefit from it.

However SSC is crowded enough, not sure if 300+ extra households nearby will make it worse...

If launch price is high D'Banyan will benefit from it.

However SSC is crowded enough, not sure if 300+ extra households nearby will make it worse...
    Double edge sword. Can go either way..