Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Well, let them chase up the price of the less desired locations. For places that there is a story to tell, we can pay at higher price but for this place, buyer should think more for self stay than investment. to make yr $ work faster, should think of re-sale unit rather than new unit. anyway new unit will turn old one day but location is something that cannot be changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by devon_wh
    I'm neutral.
    Have to see the overall response on the actual preview day + first launch day.

People now is crazy, anyhow chasing for private property...
    Singaporean, PR, Chinese from China / HK / Malaysia / Indonesia all eyeing for a so-called 'House' in Singapore....

The above phenomenon can be seen in The SOHO Tennery by FEO.
    Is it really worth the $$$? No one knows...Only future can tell....

Just pass-by the show-room. There is a lot of people outside. Is it the VIPP launch today?

This kind of pricin is ridiculous for sembawang. Sembawang cottage selling at only 5xxpsf

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    This kind of pricin is ridiculous for sembawang. Sembawang cottage selling at only 5xxpsf
    which project name?

Regulators have you seen sembwang cottage? It's not even a condo at all - I am unsure even to classify it as aparment. No facilities, shophouse like and above 2 china steamboat restaurants...imagine the smell of the decomposing leftover food...

Not to mention it's facing the busy sembawang road and not walking distance to anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Regulators have you seen sembwang cottage? It's not even a condo at all - I am unsure even to classify it as aparment. No facilities, shophouse like and above 2 china steamboat restaurants...imagine the smell of the decomposing leftover food...

Not to mention it's facing the busy sembawang road and not walking distance to anywhere...
    sounds like walkup apt....

i understand where you are coming from, but i was just comparing pricing for the area, not project specific. The price range for sembawang and yishun projects are in the region of 5xxpsf to 6xxpsf for older projects

Wonder if can get the 1 bedder at 500k or below?

i understand where you are coming from, but i was just comparing pricing for the area, not project specific. The price range for sembawang and yishun projects are in the region of 5xxpsf to 6xxpsf for older projects
    Where I'm coming from is that Sembawang cottage is the lowest tier of pte housing here is the area and yet is already 500psf+...the new range in yishun / sembawang is 600++ to 800++psf nowadays, depending on the lease.

Given the 99LH landed has been bidded for more than 1Kpsf, the area is going to go up. I've always said this place has a lot of potential for growth and now it's showing. (Similar to your regent heights)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder if can get the 1 bedder at 500k or below?
    any update? I like to know too!

Agent told me preview is this coming Friday.

To get to SLE using woodlands ave 12 only need to pass through 4 traffic lights
    Woodland ave 12 jam like siao every weekday morning to SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Boon
    Woodland ave 12 jam like siao every weekday morning to SLE
    you registered just to post this?

i agree lah, but everywhere also jam during weekday mornings what

the bottleneck is because of the SLE to TPE exit (first one) followed by the CTE to PIE exit at Upper Serangoon

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Some places are just so much more worse than others!

you registered just to post this?

i agree lah, but everywhere also jam during weekday mornings what

the bottleneck is because of the SLE to TPE exit (first one) followed by the CTE to PIE exit at Upper Serangoon

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Some places are just so much more worse than others!
    LOL you another one!

What another one? I didn't register just to post this, and I am stating FACTS!

LOL you another one!

What another one? I didn't register just to post this, and I am stating FACTS!
    you lost arguing with stalingrad and wild and come here ar

ok lah your CCR no jams and transport is a breeze

Depending on which part of CCR, but that is generally true, which is why I am willing to pay premiums for my place.

you lost arguing with stalingrad and wild and come here ar

ok lah your CCR no jams and transport is a breeze

This place is good for those who don't work in the CBD. Near Sembawang MRT, sun plaza and sembawang shopping centre. Park connectors all the way to sembawang beach.

This place is good for those who don't work in the CBD. Near Sembawang MRT, sun plaza and sembawang shopping centre. Park connectors all the way to sembawang beach.
    yupz - let's see how the response will be like this Friday

At least 15 - 20 mins walk (most of the area not covered) to sembawang MRT. Got park connectors all the way to sembawang park/beach meh?

That is true, if one don't work in CBD or town areas, there is really no incentive to stay near town or prime district. Outskirts area is preferred as it is easier to drive around with less traffic and away from crowd which gives you more breathing space at half or maybe fraction of the CCR price.

Contrary to what you said, outskirts area traffic is even worse. You tried driving along Upper Bukit Timah Road towards PIE during peak hours? You tried driving along CTE towards city and back to Punggol during peak hours? Very horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    That is true, if one don't work in CBD or town areas, there is really no incentive to stay near town or prime district. Outskirts area is preferred as it is easier to drive around with less traffic and away from crowd which gives you more breathing space at half or maybe fraction of the CCR price.

In the morn, many OCR residents drive to CCR to work, jam worst than reverse direction; evening same OCR workers drive home..jam. This is generally true....for most major expressways and major arterial roads, that is why most ERP gantries are located ....to milk$$$

Contrary to what you said, outskirts area traffic is even worse. You tried driving along Upper Bukit Timah Road towards PIE during peak hours? You tried driving along CTE towards city and back to Punggol during peak hours? Very horrible!
    How about work and stay in the same district, Woodlands and Sembawang areas? In Singapore so long as you drive out of your town district at peak hours, where got no jam?

Have to match where we stay and work closely, because the vehicle population growth is now 1.5% per year if you are driving. Traffic will grow by at least 1.5% more every year. Not to mention increasing ERP rates and more traffic lights.

By the way, most of the best paying jobs are in offices in CCR (in office towers in Shenton Way, Orchard, Newton, now new MBFC etc.). Most of the best paid expats work in CCR. Is it any wonder that these people working in CCR are mostly living/renting in CCR? Those who can't afford CCR rent will living further away, but will radial outwards from CCR to RCR before considering OCR. This dictates that OCR is always the last to be considered for renting in their list (and the only reason to go there is the low rent).

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    How about work and stay in the same district, Woodlands and Sembawang areas? In Singapore so long as you drive out of your town district at peak hours, where got no jam?

By the way, most of the best paying jobs are in offices in CCR (in office towers in Shenton Way, Orchard, Newton, now new MBFC etc.). Most of the best paid expats work in CCR. Is it any wonder that these people working in CCR are mostly living/renting in CCR? Those who can't afford CCR rent will living further away, but will radial outwards from CCR to RCR before considering OCR. This dictates that OCR is always the last to be considered for renting in their list (and the only reason to go there is the low rent).
    I thought this is already a known fact. Your argument wont stop people buying OCR. OCR will help to push up yr CCR anyway.

is today preview sale? anyone know the response?

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    is today preview sale? anyone know the response?
    Today got preview meh? Agent never said leh