Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Boon
    Today got preview meh? Agent never said leh
    Weiwen, today is agent preview nia. VVIP preview not yet - think they are waiting for the numbers to register to hit a critical point before they preview - like that then HUAT mah...

So nothing confirmed I think until they hit a certain number of interested / kay poh people...maybe I also go contribute

They are doing launch planning and dressing. Maybe launch after new year if response not good, i.e. Not enough blank cheques.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    They are doing launch planning and dressing. Maybe launch after new year if response not good, i.e. Not enough blank cheques.
    Better call for all to boycott this project. Teach the developer a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by RE_Owner

Sure or not.....
    I drove pass earlier, kpo abit. They r definitely gathering interest.

Quote Originally Posted by RE_Owner
    Yes dont kpo, dont bring in cheque. cos once u kpo, the developer will guage the interest and the price will be higher and u are doing yrself a disservice if you are really keen.

our dear china developer did not managed to sell out canopy so pricing to them is a key factor now.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Yes dont kpo, dont bring in cheque. cos once u kpo, the developer will guage the interest and the price will be higher and u are doing yrself a disservice if you are really keen.

our dear china developer did not managed to sell out canopy so pricing to them is a key factor now.
    sure! Drove pass, saw tents n pple but showroom no one... So I guess they r gathering interest.

Just curious, if we want them to do badly, shouldn't we all kpo n give the developer false signal. When it launch, all Siam. sure do badly...

Quote Originally Posted by aceivan
    sure! Drove pass, saw tents n pple but showroom no one... So I guess they r gathering interest.

Just curious, if we want them to do badly, shouldn't we all kpo n give the developer false signal. When it launch, all Siam. sure do badly...
    You need to give them blank cheque to register...risk is low but why chance it just to trick them?

If give cheque to show interest (even not interested) developer will price according to response. So even if can't sell well u cannot developer to revise downward right. So best is to avoid to wake them up. Don forget they buy land at 387psf, for china developer probably they can break-even at 500psf. Anything above tat is their margin.

thats not a good strategy, better let developer quote u low psf and later raise the psf slowly (like tennery 659k initially and later 850k less 15% discount) and the earlier buyer will at least benefit from it. If higher psf and later developer throw in discount ... not so good leh, China developer will likely to do that hor.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    You need to give them blank cheque to register...risk is low but why chance it just to trick them?
    only if u die die must have it such as lake front. Otherwise there are other projects nearby or re-sale projects.

I never believe in giving blank cheque to register.
    For a place like this also require blank cheque... Ha ha. At least is a No for me.

I never believe in giving blank cheque to register.
    For a place like this also require blank cheque... Ha ha. At least is a No for me.

this is part of the game in SG ppty. I will not rule out cos u might miss the boat but not for every project.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    this is part of the game in SG ppty. I will not rule out cos u might miss the boat but not for every project.
    last yr projects like caspian, mi casa and even 8wood, definitely nid to put in blank chq

sian...i reluctant to put in chq for Mi casa, and ended up no high flr park facing unit left.....see la....haha

Wonder should go for the Fraser Centerpoint project beside Yishun Sapphire/Emerald? I saw they are doing the structure for the showroom, should have some news in few months time.

Wonder should go for the Fraser Centerpoint project beside Yishun Sapphire/Emerald? I saw they are doing the structure for the showroom, should have some news in few months time.
    Yup, better to wait and compare unit and overall design. But feo prices won't be cheap. Price should be higher than sapphire emerald. Then sapphire emerald owner happy to buy cause they can sell theirs at a gd price. Of course not at the same psf lah, logically lower.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    last yr projects like caspian, mi casa and even 8wood, definitely nid to put in blank chq

sian...i reluctant to put in chq for Mi casa, and ended up no high flr park facing unit left.....see la....haha
    aiyoh, u got better options rite? miss what huh? I miss out most of the time.

Martin, wharf residences and some CCR projects right?

Martin, wharf residences and some CCR projects right?
    tis wharf residence price didn move up much...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    tis wharf residence price didn move up much...
    Oh, bad example. But prices was attractive in 09 11xx to 12xx for small units there. So it's shows CCR did not shoot up for wharf

Yup, better to wait and compare unit and overall design. But feo prices won't be cheap. Price should be higher than sapphire emerald. Then sapphire emerald owner happy to buy cause they can sell theirs at a gd price. Of course not at the same psf lah, logically lower.
    new one gonna be called Yishun Topaz? Yishun Ruby?? Yishun Amethyst???

Got blue and green now, maybe they need red to form LED colors...

Heard that they going to sell at least 800 psf .... wah lau

3 bedders over a million. That makes other condos look cheap!

Doing the same....
    Wah..... $800 is the new low. I still remembered when my wife n I bought our resale condo in 2008, I think $500+psf is the price for this area.....

Doing the same....
    Wah..... $800 is the new low. I still remembered when my wife n I bought our resale condo in 2008, I think $500+psf is the price for this area.....
    2006 was around 400psf...

Can anyone find a 800 psf or less new launches now? Even caspian also asking more than that.

Can anyone find a 800 psf or less new launches now? Even caspian also asking more than that.
    Leftovers from oasia@elias 700psf haa haa. But new launch no more below 800psf

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Leftovers from oasia@elias 700psf haa haa. But new launch no more below 800psf
    Only for EC launches loh

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Only for EC launches loh
    Some more must be ulu & inconvenient ones...

I remember Espirina was launch at ave 800+psf, that is for <3mins walk to mrt

Looks like with the new cooling measures, the launch will be delayed or price lowered.

Won't delay and not as bad. Purely for self stay can still consider. Pricing soft liao. Expect 7xx