Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Some more must be ulu & inconvenient ones...

I remember Espirina was launch at ave 800+psf, that is for <3mins walk to mrt
    Canberra Residences is ulu place and not so convenient one leh

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Leftovers from oasia@elias 700psf haa haa. But new launch no more below 800psf
    New policies, new benchmarks. Lower now... 2011 price drop year. 2012 price start recover year. 2015 just before next election. Peak again. Get it? Mrt ok, most ec.s completed. Just add new prs.

think the developer must have regretted not starting to sell canberra earlier... really curious how the launch will perform now

We shall see the response when the official launch next week..whether the blank cheques submitted before the new measurements still remain "blank" or "filled". I shall expect the response to be ...

serve them right !! trying to sell 850psf to 900psf...with 387psf land price!!!

wont they delay the launch?

Now is the race for developers to clear as much units as possible, because the GLS may not have good response and the land price could be cheaper. This allows the competitors to sell even cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by devon_wh
    We shall see the response when the official launch next week..whether the blank cheques submitted before the new measurements still remain "blank" or "filled". I shall expect the response to be ...
    looks like only North people will buy and they are not in a hurry to buy so blank cheques tactics may not be applicable here. do away speculators and price will be depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    looks like only North people will buy and they are not in a hurry to buy so blank cheques tactics may not be applicable here. do away speculators and price will be depressed.
    With the way things are going, it's gonna be a 'ghost launch' (where some rows of seats are empty like in getais) or no launch.

Having said that, far north is not a place for speculators in the first place - who knows there are plenty of genuine upgraders for this.

They will not mind the SSD penalties but will be more affected by the LTV of 60%...

1 bedroom units 400k?

1 bedroom units 400k?
    1 bedroom unit 400psf

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    With the way things are going, it's gonna be a 'ghost launch' (where some rows of seats are empty like in getais) or no launch.

Having said that, far north is not a place for speculators in the first place - who knows there are plenty of genuine upgraders for this.

They will not mind the SSD penalties but will be more affected by the LTV of 60%...
    Genuine upgraders aim 3 bedder and above ... so 1 and 2 bedder will be empty .... 400psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Boon
    Genuine upgraders aim 3 bedder and above ... so 1 and 2 bedder will be empty .... 400psf?
    let's see! But I think 800psf will be something they will launch at, with VVVVVIP discounts...there might still be takers

Update: passed by yesterday. Brightly lit and nice showflat. Some cars, but mostly agents...

I guess launching should be delayed as it will be hard to hit critical mass (for blank cheques)

Update: passed by yesterday. Brightly lit and nice showflat. Some cars, but mostly agents...

I guess launching should be delayed as it will be hard to hit critical mass (for blank cheques)
    Recently they damn suay ... wet weather ... u know la that area not much shelter ....

Oh ya the plot infront Yishun Emerald/Sapphire, seem like show room gonna up very soon, can see the structure already.

Recently they damn suay ... wet weather ... u know la that area not much shelter ....

Oh ya the plot infront Yishun Emerald/Sapphire, seem like show room gonna up very soon, can see the structure already.
    Looks like got chance for price war between these 2 projects. I will take The estuary as price reference.

Looks like got chance for price war between these 2 projects. I will take The estuary as price reference.
    I think the developer also wanna look see look see how the Canberra Residences doing ... if CR did badly I think they also sianz half and delay the launching.

if they are smart they should launch now...maybe get similar response to Spottiswoode 18

if they are smart they should launch now...maybe get similar response to Spottiswoode 18
    different ball game ...

yday news using centro vs dleedon to scare OCR buyers off....spott18 is CCR and MM combi

Just proceed. Self stay folks would still buy. In fact, better to buy BUC projects! Can sell if dun want to stay in it, change of mind, change of circumstances etc.

Just fewer people buying. Price hold or go up for new launches.

easy to say just proceed when developer still has not garnered enough support (or balls?) to launch

but i honestly think if they launch at an ok price (say 700psf++) there will be long queues

hitting 900psf will result in early hungry ghost festival for them

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    different ball game ...

yday news using centro vs dleedon to scare OCR buyers off....spott18 is CCR and MM combi
    Spot on...

but then i guess CR need to focus more on either 1st time buyer or those living in the landed...

As long as they priced lower then Greenwich, fishes will swim their way there

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Spot on...

but then i guess CR need to focus more on either 1st time buyer or those living in the landed...

As long as they priced lower then Greenwich, fishes will swim their way there
    Priced lower than Greenwich means priced lower than 1400psf...........

Is the preview today?

Is the preview today?
    No sound no shadow!

later go kaypoh!

the preview is tomorrow Friday. start from 1pm for VVIP.

No sound no shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    the preview is tomorrow Friday. start from 1pm for VVIP.
    still have vvip .....so many cheques collected???

from 700psf?

Heard from agent, 11AM will be press release.

1PM onwards, will be HOT COLD call from agents to those interested buyers who have submitted BLANK cheque.

Actual selling price of their registered 1st choice unit will be informed via the phone and buyer to confirm interest via the phone.

The preview is only opened after 4PM Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by devon_wh
    Heard from agent, 11AM will be press release.

1PM onwards, will be HOT COLD call from agents to those interested buyers who have submitted BLANK cheque.

Actual selling price of their registered 1st choice unit will be informed via the phone and buyer to confirm interest via the phone.

The preview is only opened after 4PM Friday.
    Let's all guess how many units will be sold...out of 380 (I think)

I'm guessing 150