Page 1 of 50 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Default New Condo (The Nautical) beside Sembawang Shopping Centre

Any one knows when it will be launching soon? Think they are setting up the showflat...heard it's by MCL land.

Location is quite good - near to SSC, MRT, and the park...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Any one knows when it will be launching soon? Think they are setting up the showflat...heard it's by MCL land.

Near to MRT track OR near to MRT station??

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    10 to 15 mins walk to mrt. saw the signboard....is resort style. i looking forward to this too.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    is near D'bayan ....not along the MRT track..properly 3 bus stop away from Sembawang MRT,,

heard is apr11.

It's from MCC Land, the same developer for the Canopy EC.

Ulu location, expansive pricing. Good luck.

MCC land ... its near SSC but not quite near MRT... better sale than canopy.....I think it will depend on the price but its a fairly good location so long as its not facing HDB and the main road, it should be fine. Mainly own stay and upgrader will buy. For investment, better go Sun Plaza.

I still think there is a chance thomson line may come somewhere near here

Where's this place.... In Singapore???

Jokes aside, would be hell if hit 1000psf.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    MCC land ... its near SSC but not quite near MRT... better sale than canopy.....I think it will depend on the price but its a fairly good location so long as its not facing HDB and the main road, it should be fine. Mainly own stay and upgrader will buy. For investment, better go Sun Plaza.
    Ratty - it is not facing hdb and close to the much trendier SSC. For suinplaza - r u kidding me?? No one would touch that, seriously.

Ratty - it is not facing hdb and close to the much trendier SSC. For suinplaza - r u kidding me?? No one would touch that, seriously.
    depending on the design and facing. If its facing the junction could see the HDB flat opposite. Sun plaza I tot quite convenient and with the kind of price tag we talking about. But no one selling now. The draw back is the bus interchange noise.

This one was very cheap a year or two ago. Best reason to the sellers there. Buy only if u dun mind the mrt sound. A fine example of being too close to mrt. The bus interchange is a real issue there.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I still think there is a chance thomson line may come somewhere near here
    i can tell you chances are very very slim...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Where's this place.... In Singapore???

Jokes aside, would be hell if hit 1000psf.
    MCC said around $700psf plus..... if at this price should be quite good buy

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    MCC said around $700psf plus..... if at this price should be quite good buy
    i will buy for sure around this price...apart from being slightly ulu it's surrounded by amenities and walking distance to MRT.

But 700+psf is really really tough...

i will buy for sure around this price...apart from being slightly ulu it's surrounded by amenities and walking distance to MRT.

read below article......

China's MCC Land leads bids for Sembawang site

Jun 09, 2010 -

window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId: '119882084714527', status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true }); };
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']MCC Land, a unit of Chinese state-owned enterprise Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC Group), has emerged as the top bidder for a residential plot at the corner of Sembawang Road and Canberra Drive. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The company beat six others with its top bid of $131.7 million, or $387 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), the Housing and Development Board said yesterday. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']MCC Land managing director Tan Zhiyong told BT that his firm intends to build a condominium with about 300 units on the plot. The break-even price is estimated to be around $600 psf and apartments could eventually sell for $700-$800 psf, Mr Tan added. The project will be launched in the first quarter of next year.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']MCC Land's bid is higher than the $280-$310psf ppr which analysts predicted the 99-year leasehold plot will fetch when it was launched in April. In fact, four of the seven bids came in ahead of the expected range.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']'While the top tender bid of $131.7 million, or $387 psf ppr, from MCC Land is not exorbitantly high, it is still on the bullish side considering the potential influx of home supply as a result of the ramp up in the government land sales programme for the second half of 2010,' said Tay Huey Ying, Colliers International's director for research and advisory. The Ministry of National Development in May said that it will offer 27 residential sites - on which a total of 13,905 units can be built - for sale in the second half of this year. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The top few bids are 'bullish', echoed Li Hiaw Ho, executive director of CBRE Research. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mr Li said that units in the new project could sell for around $700 psf. CBRE's data shows that in March and April this year, units in the nearby The Estuary went for between $660 psf and $800 psf. And in the resale market, units in Northwood (a freehold low-rise condominium) were sold at between $680 psf and $730 psf from January to April this year.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']If the site is awarded to MCC Land, it will mark the group's second residential project in Singapore. It won an executive condominium site at Yishun Avenue 11 with a top bid of $127.8 million in a government land tender in March.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The company's top bid for this new site was 7 per cent higher than the second highest bid of $122.6 million ($360 psf ppr) from SP Setia Bhd of Malaysia. MCC Land's offer was also a whopping 55 per cent higher than the lowest bid of $85 million ($250 psf ppr) from Frasers Centrepoint.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Parent company MCC Group is a Fortune 500 company listed in both Shanghai and Hong Kong. Its business interests span engineering, construction, mining, paper-making, equipment fabrication and property development.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Source: The Business Times © Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Reprinted with permission.[/FONT]

walking distance to mrt???? u try walking yourself before? think u need 15min walk. and better pray no hot sun or rain! cos lots of unsheltered road for u to walk!

u look at the expected selling price when the land 1st launched. MCL overbid i think. will sell as bad as canopy... u can see from canopy that distance from mrt makes alot of difference in terms of interest even though it is cheap...

I m pretty sure that is around 15mins walk. I used to stay at the small boutique condo just behind the site. After 9am, the walk to mrt can be quite sweaty...

Not to mention rain, you either ended up with wet wet pants or taking a cab.

The new shopping centre to me is not attractive. Went there once and that's it for me. Ended up going to sun plaza.

Unless you have car, I suggest you think twice...

agree that it is not near MRT. But this is a private house enclave, SSC nearby and other shops + one old coffee shop near by.. should sell better than canopy at around 700psf.....

In terms of location, better than canopy.
    For investment, think twice.
    For own stay, worth considering if price, facility are good.

if at $700psf should be good buy. nearby EC (between yishun/sembawang mrt) already transacted at $650psf. those are not even walking distance to mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    if at $700psf should be good buy. nearby EC (between yishun/sembawang mrt) already transacted at $650psf. those are not even walking distance to mrt.
    i believe prices will start at 700+psf for those with big PESes (ground units or PHs).

For smaller units, say 900sf 2 bedders, my guess would be 850psf to 900psf (and this is conservative)

Let's see how it turns out

wah 900psf damn high for this area with no selling points....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah 900psf damn high for this area with no selling points....
    got selling point lah, but may not be 900psf. seems lakefront 10xxpsf median price looks reasonable.

Resident can walk 3mins to SSC and then take free shuttle bus to Sembawang and Yishun MRT during SSC operating hours.

yes only operating hours.

For drivers, thousands of traffic lights before you reach an expressway...

Good for those who work in the north though.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    For drivers, thousands of traffic lights before you reach an expressway...

Good for those who work in the north though.
    To get to SLE using woodlands ave 12 only need to pass through 4 traffic lights

To get to SLE using woodlands ave 12 only need to pass through 4 traffic lights
    Wait till you kana the jam on either side of the SLE to BKE or CTE. You can get struck for 30mins and u r still at ave 12.