Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    fiyo, did you get a 3/4/5 br at archi? Agent got dig into own pocket for some rebate for you?

I agree w u for FV. Archi is perch on a mini hill top w water in front, so does that equate to gd fengshui?

3 bedder pool side. Not much choice already cos just buy last month and most units already gone.

I don't think agent gave us any extra discount. Discounts are as per usual like most developments now. Remember got a 3% stamp duty rebate...then got a lucky draw which will also come as a form of rebate later.

This agent quite lucky cos we were already set on buying when we got in touch with him. Maybe only spoke to him 3-4 times and the day we met him, we commit already since from junior to senior also love that place. Mom will move in and we just go over for weekends. When kids older, we retire there.

Music of the night

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo
    3 bedder pool side. Not much choice already cos just buy last month and most units already gone.

I don't think agent gave us any extra discount. Discounts are as per usual like most developments now. Remember got a 3% stamp duty rebate...then got a lucky draw which will also come as a form of rebate later.

This agent quite lucky cos we were already set on buying when we got in touch with him. Maybe only spoke to him 3-4 times and the day we met him, we commit already since from junior to senior also love that place. Mom will move in and we just go over for weekends. When kids older, we retire there.
    excellent choice ... it really gives a retirement village feeling
    Ride at your own risk !!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    fiyo, did you get a 3/4/5 br at archi? Agent got dig into own pocket for some rebate for you?

I agree w u for FV. Archi is perch on a mini hill top w water in front, so does that equate to gd fengshui?

I heard house below road level is bad fengshui. On top of hill also bad fengshui cos nothing to help block your bad luck. Next to places of worship or cemetery also no good.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    excellent choice ... it really gives a retirement village feeling
    Nice, I think maybe after this and belvia top, there will be a pool of retirees doing qigong by the park!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiyo
    Actually FV is also quite nice. But it's a valley so some think that it is not ideal fengshui.
    Actually FV is not in a valley... It's built on sloping land which means one end is higher than the other... But by no means the lowest point.. Which is the definition of valley...

The houses in near the primary school are on even lower land than FV.