Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Archipelago UOL Bedok Reservoir

Comparing with the FEO's EuHabitat, another similar low-rise GPR 1.4 development, the VVIP launch prices for EuHabitat are cheaper.

Anyway, how does The Archipelago furnishings and amenities compared to EuHabitat? Was overseas so didn't have a chance to drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Comparing with the FEO's EuHabitat, another similar low-rise GPR 1.4 development, the VVIP launch prices for EuHabitat are cheaper.

Anyway, how does The Archipelago furnishings and amenities compared to EuHabitat? Was overseas so didn't have a chance to drop by.
    EuHabitat is definitely better for simple reasons as follow
    1. much better lanscape
    2. much better facilities
    3. about the same distance to MRT / future MRT
    4. better funishing

But need to qualify, units at Euhabitat facing the main roads are no, no

How about vs waterfront isle?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    1. much better lanscape
    4. better funishing

Disagree with 4. I would say furnishing same. All with European sanitary fittings, marble floors, bedroom timber floors, etc.

And 3), think this one is slightly nearer to MRT. And this one has supermarket and hawker center near by, the other one none. And most importantly, park at door step. So for own stay, this one location ( especially the park facing ones) is much better.

Archipelago definitely closer to future DTL3 station, note the entrance at the park

Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Disagree with 4. I would say furnishing same. All with European sanitary fittings, marble floors, bedroom timber floors, etc.

And 3), think this one is slightly nearer to MRT. And this one has supermarket and hawker center near by, the other one none. And most importantly, park at door step. So for own stay, this one location ( especially the park facing ones) is much better.
    for funishing, has anyone compare the finished product of FEO and UOL?
    comparing the showflats is not the full pictures, it is the final product delivered.
    Euhabitat definitely has a better kitchen finishing.
    As for the park, I hv no dispute....overlooked this point...but I doubt the project can clear the treelines

Okay, googled and found the official brochure for The Archipelago complete with floor plans and furnishing specifications.

http://www.archipelagocondo.info/pdf/floorplan.pdf

Can anyone confirm if the rubbish chute is at the common area (if yes, where)?

Also, how many lifts for each tower? How about car parks lots?

1. much better lanscape
    4. better funishing

Wandering souls aside, I think this one is better, simply due to the convenience of MRT, shops and immediate access to the park.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Wandering souls aside, I think this one is better, simply due to the convenience of MRT, shops and immediate access to the park.
    will u want to stay with them?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    agreed -- but i know quite a few people who were waiting in anticipation for this project but ended up giving it a pass because of the wandering souls.

too ex for the location. 1222psf for reservoir facing. heard the older developer near by pushing remaining units willing to nego.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    too ex for the location. 1222psf for reservoir facing. heard the older developer near by pushing remaining units willing to nego.
    Waterview? This location is the worst around the Bedok reservoir but it seems to be the most spacious at the center.

will u want to stay with them?
    No way, I don't wish to be reminded time and again that someone ended his/her life very nearby. There should be more sob stories because recession next year tend to make people more willing to gamble for the big break. But if you don't believe in such things and haven't done evil deeds, it is a better buy.

Default From ST today

"A UOL Group and SingLand joint-venture started sales of its Archipelago project last Friday with average prices hovering just above $1,000 psf. About 200 homes were expected to be launched in the first phase of sales. The UOL Group declined to reveal sales figures, adding that more details would be released next week."

hahahahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    "A UOL Group and SingLand joint-venture started sales of its Archipelago project last Friday with average prices hovering just above $1,000 psf. About 200 homes were expected to be launched in the first phase of sales. The UOL Group declined to reveal sales figures, adding that more details would be released next week."

hahahahhahahaha
    At those prices, how to fly off the shelves.

Same strategy as My Manhattan ... not priced to sell but priced to kill I would think 2br at 1000psf is more reasonable

UOL is helping FEO to clear the remaining units at Waterfront Isle (about 45 mainly poolview/reservoir facing units), some low floor compact 3br units with partial reservoir view (stack 17) only slightly above 1,000psf

And since WFW TOP, agents can bring potential buyers to market the reservoir view like this:

Pretty enchanting view from the bathtub. How's the road noise?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Pretty enchanting view from the bathtub. How's the road noise?
    It could be pretty bad at morning/evening peak hours with all the SBS buses .. .hopefully when DTL3 is up, they will cut the buses

Well can't complain ... it is the same thing I observed in West Lake China ... worst still, the whole lake is full of local tourists ... during the Golden Week you can forget about visiting West Lake

At night can be quite scary though...pitch black like a black hole....maybe can see some white figures floating around...

Duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    At night can be quite scary though...pitch black like a black hole....maybe can see some white figures floating around...
    nice...hahaha

Errr. As long as you're not facing other buildings with artificial lighting, at night sure dark dark one mah....

Seems like a decent development to me. Surprised units are not moving fast. But I can sense the market is slowing down for both resale and new launch. Good lah. Hopefully got some "correction" to hoot some units....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

I remember there are midges infestation problems in Bedok Reservoir recently. Has it been resolved?

http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.co...edok-folk.html
    http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.co...residents.html
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...105491/1/.html
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...reservoir.html
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/macro...reservoir.html

The Archipelago is the nearest condo development to the Bedok Reservoir park.

I remember there are midges infestation problems in Bedok Reservoir recently. Has it been resolved?

http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.co...edok-folk.html
    http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.co...residents.html
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...105491/1/.html
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...reservoir.html
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/macro...reservoir.html

The Archipelago is the nearest condo development to the Bedok Reservoir park.
    Spotted some at my balcony few weeks ago after the rain, but small amount and they disappeared after a while. Not too bothersome.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Spotted some at my balcony few weeks ago after the rain, but small amount and they disappeared after a while. Not too bothersome.
    Most likely due to many construction sites there - Waterview, WFK, WFG, WFI to name a few

Went to have a look just now, only a few customers, the rest all agents.

Type A, B and C only have homogeneous tiles for living, dining and bath.

Some blocks are higher up on the hilltop. Blk511 and 525 are at least 2 levels higher than other blocks.

Layout quite standard except for the angular balconies.

Some pricing:

1 bedroom 527sqft
    #02-02 577k
    #02-31 606k
    #05-31 621k

2 bedroom road facing 840sqft
    #02-29 845k
    #02-32 845k

2 bedroom pool facing 829sqft
    #02-87 901k

2 bedroom park facing 829sqft
    #02-112 1016k

Can see that the trees are really high (when comparing against the low-rise HDB units in the pic)... Like what Laguna mentioned previously, some of the reservoir unit views may be blocked by the treelines.

Can see that the trees are really high (when comparing against the low-rise HDB units in the pic)... Like what Laguna mentioned previously, some of the reservoir unit views may be blocked by the treelines.
    Definitely if one is looking for nice reservoir view this project will not be able to fight with the Waterfront series high floor units...

I guess its advantage is its nearer to amenities e.g NTUC, hawker centre compared to the waterfront series... also much quieter for those units facing the park...

I was considering on this proj as I prefer it was at the quieter side of the reservoir but at 1.3mil for a 3bdr, it's out of my reach.

I was there at launch on fri and have heard fr agent they drop price for the 1-2 bdr facing the road by 17-45k, that's really quite a lot. Those who bought on day 1 most likely will not get any rebate? Do u guys think response will be better when it is launch to the public?