minimum 3m ABSD to break the record!
    3m of ABSD... Huat ah!!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    3m of ABSD... Huat ah!!
    REMOVED..........

3m of ABSD... Huat ah!!
    amazing, isn't it
    Now it really becomes a carrot head for a foreigner to buy the Marq now: Got chopped twice: one by PAP, one by SC Global

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman
    THIS WILL BE A REAL TEST OF HOLDING POWER!!!!!!!!!!! What are missing are rising interest rate and massive retrenchment. If these are triggered, wah dare not imagine liao.........................
    I read that government is intending to keep interest rate low.

Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said: 'We have always had open markets and must keep them that way. However, the reality is that investment flows into our property market are now larger than before, and unlikely to recede as long as interest rates remain low.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadey
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/45594288
    ECB Cuts Rate, Relaxes Some Rules to Boost Liquidity

Bro, many of us in the same situation but I am confident after a while the gov will lift the cm just like hk.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    wahlaueh... I kena checkmate in stock market, now kena checkmate in my own turf... now is blue black panda eye liao hor...

Gahmen has just increased hdb pty tax, I have a feeling not too long down the road, they will do the same for pte

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Gahmen has just increased hdb pty tax, I have a feeling not too long down the road, they will do the same for pte
    All my ppty tax up oredi....zzzzzz

Got rebate anot when my ppty px drop? Zzzzzzz

Policy is always to take first...up the tax, then kill off the market.
    Taxi charges up - you got see any of them say anything? All siam..
    What you want to do??

But besides, 60% support them wor...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    All my ppty tax up oredi....zzzzzz

Got rebate anot when my ppty px drop? Zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Policy is always to take first...up the tax, then kill off the market.
    Taxi charges up - you got see any of them say anything? All siam..
    What you want to do??

But besides, 60% support them wor...
    COE, ERP also up

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    amazing, isn't it
    Now it really becomes a carrot head for a foreigner to buy the Marq now: Got chopped twice: one by PAP, one by SC Global
    yeah, pretty amazing, the tax to pay can be used to buy one East Coast 4 bedroom apartment.

The gahmen has proven once again that they are too late in implementing the harshest measures... Just like in 1996.... Let's see if they are quick enough to remove the cm this time.... Tharman has been doing a great jib so far, so let's see if he is right....

All the big developers should protest by stop bidding on all GLS.. Let the gov knows how's the feeling of "can't sell" face by the developers later

Lol, so many bear bears come out in stampede.

The time has come to see if there is still genuine demand to buy houses from PR and Singaporeans.

I think investors will sidelined, speculators balek kampong.

I still think there are still many Singaporeans hunting for their new homes , just that everyone will be more cautious with gloomy economy.

CCR, RCR will be hard hit with quantum being so high.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

a good reason to up my rental next month.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Lol, so many bear bears come out in stampede.

The time has come to see if there is still genuine demand to buy houses from PR and Singaporeans.

I think investors will sidelined, speculators balek kampong.

I still think there are still many Singaporeans hunting for their new homes , just that everyone will be more cautious with gloomy economy.

CCR, RCR will be hard hit with quantum being so high.
    There is no such thing call genuine demand....when shyt hits, all demand disappear overnite just now today.....whahahaha

a good reason to up my rental next month.
    Lol tan kuku

Wait till ur tenants run away wif all ur tv, sofa etc and balek kampong

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    All the big developers should protest by stop bidding on all GLS.. Let the gov knows how's the feeling of "can't sell" face by the developers later
    you really don't want that, cos after that, you don't know if your GST up lah, COE quota cut lah, property tax up lah.

Yup. In 1998, 2003, 2008. No buyers mean no buyers. Prices like shit. Looking at the trend, 98,03,08, will 13 be the year?

There is no such thing call genuine demand....when shyt hits, all demand disappear overnite just now today.....whahahaha

you really don't want that, cos after that, you don't know if your GST up lah, COE quota cut lah, property tax up lah.
    They can up la....but all bankrupt and no money to pay they also LL wat....whahahah

All those who own pte properties are trapped if government hikes the property tax. It is likely to be a big one.

They can up la....but all bankrupt and no money to pay they also LL wat....whahahah
    all bankrupt would be an exaggeration lah.

This latest CM will provide the opportunity for the government to abolish the earlier CM including the one requiring one to sell your private property if you buy a HDB flat. Also could be abolished is the measure restricting ownership of HDB flat for private property owners. The latter is something the government cannot control especially foreigners.

Bro, to developers this is part of the game. They can't piss of the ultimate land-owner.
    Anyway, they won't go hungry - don't worry abt them.
    Minority shareholders, leveraged end-user buyers and speculators are the worried ones. Now just don't lose your job or tenant...

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods
    This 20% is enough to "suck" Singaporeans into the property play for fear that prices will keep going up or at least not fall. This is exactly the situation now and thus the need to act.

Like the stock market, all you need is one big broking house start buying a particular stock and the rest follow for fear of losing out.
    If project only 20% sold, I'm sure developer will lower the price. So property price increase not entirely due to foreign buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods
    This latest CM will provide the opportunity for the government to abolish the earlier CM including the one requiring one to sell your private property if you buy a HDB flat. Also could be abolished is the measure restricting ownership of HDB flat for private property owners. The latter is something the government cannot control especially foreigners.
    Wait for eu bubble to burst la.....perfect excuse to remove all CMs and introduce deferred payment blah lah...whahahaha

Knee jerk reaction ma..... After a while, if you still need a home, will still buy. After all, credit crisis like GFC hasn't strike yet. If it does then I agree demand will vanish overnight. Recession alone can't kill off the demand unlike the past because interest rates are low.

Wait for eu bubble to burst la.....perfect excuse to remove all CMs and introduce deferred payment blah lah...whahahaha
    back to the deferred payment scheme days...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    If project only 20% sold, I'm sure developer will lower the price. So property price increase not entirely due to foreign buyers
    Unlikely developers will down prices so quickly lah... still have many 1st timers PRs and locals, plus 2nd timer locals waiting to enter the market. It only means they will take slightly longer to complete their sales... if govt measure is targetted at this larger group of buyers, then yes, sure down price with immediate effect...

Perfect storm lai liao
    Ride at your own risk !!!