Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Message to Singapore Developers from 神龙股圣

Default Message to Singapore Developers from 神龙股圣

Fellow SINGAPORE DEVELOPERS !

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ABSORB THE STAMP DUTIES FOR THE BUYERS!

THE DEMAND FOR SINGAPORE PROPERTY COME JAN 2012 WILL BE VERY STRONG. SO STRONG THAT YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT !

DO NOT LEFT TO REGRET FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS!

HERE'S WHY:
    ===================================================

Feb 2012:The Beginning of the Golden Era
    Our Solar Sun and Earth, will start to align themselves into a straight line with the Center Star of the Galaxy Milky Way- The Galactic Center called Sagittarius & Leo.

Beginning Feb 2012 until Dec 2012, when finally they will be in a Perfect Straight Line summoning the Arrival of the Universal Golden Era which occurs only once in a million years.

Human Knowledge will be elevated many levels up in connection with the Galactic Center.

In early 2012, The US will recover from her recession and Europe’s debts problems will find a solution. It will be the Golden Age in the East leading the West into a full economic recovery.

A Quad-Polar World will start to take form- with US, Europe, Russia and China leading the Globe into a New Era of World’s Peace.

The Main Focus of the New Age will be the Pursue of New Alternative Energy.

Dow will touch 15,000 and beyond and so will STI hit more than 4000. World’s stock markets will rally beyond never seen before highs.

Singapore property will continue to be in very high demand. Visitors and tourists to Singapore will rise beyond anybody’s imagination. The tentative figure has been whispered by the Sky People to be 15 million in 2012.

2012: Mega Global Economic Booms in the Making………

=========================================================

Message from Your Humble Brother,
    神龙股圣。
    BLACKJACK21TRADER

Dun tcss leh....bro bj....lol

U shd tell all fellow developers to bid low low for future gls

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Dun tcss leh....bro bj....lol

U shd tell all fellow developers to bid low low for future gls
    Under current situation, if not TCSS, then what you suggest I do leh, brother?

Woahahahahaha

Oh so rosy. Anyway seems like developers losing margin to move sales. All convert to PR, solve the problem
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Oh so rosy. Anyway seems like developers losing margin to move sales. All convert to PR, solve the problem

November 1, 2011. 08:28a.m
    The Beginning of The Convergence of the World's Richest onto the Lion City.

世界首富到獅城的開始。

Mauris erat leo facilisis ditissimus initium.

Начало самых богатых в мире на город Льва.

世界で最も裕福なライオンシティーへの始まり。

विश्व शेर सिटी पर सबसे अमीर की शुरुआत.

1960-1980 Only One class of Foreigner buyer and Private properties goes from $100K to $700K

1980-2000 Only 2 classes of Foreigner buyers and prices go from $700K to over $1Million

2000-2010 Only 3 classes of Foreigner buyers and prices go from $1 million to $1.5Million

2012-2015 All classes of Foreigners ( China, India, Indonesia, Malayisa, Japanese, Korean, Thailand, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Europeans, Russians, Romans and the Americans shall converged upon the Lion city.)

Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    1 Nov 2011 3 a.m.

I thought deeply about what Raju said, that there is this place on Earth that could let us break away from this system. That we could be Vaisyas or even our sons and grandsons could be Kshatriyas. This place where success is based purely on personal merits and hardwork, and the people are absolutely kind and friendly.

I turned on the bed and saw Chandni sleeping soundly. She is so beautiful...like a fairy descended upon our mortal worlds. I could not bring myself to break the news to her tomorrow as I do not know how will she react to my decision...

1 Nov 2011 7 a.m

I fought with my heart as I saw Chandni preparing breakfast on the old stove. Carrying our unborn child, she was too busy to notice me staring at her....

30 Nov 2011 3 p.m

" Go, Sabar ! Go on.....", Chandni gestured me to move on through the departure gate.

Oh...my beautiful wife, this must be hard for you. A man like me, has to leave my family here . I will miss you...but I shall return safely to fetch you all for a better life....

Then suddenly, Chandni turned her back to me and walked briskly of the airport.

Oh... Chandni my wife... you must be crying.. but a man like me has to bring a better life for you and our future son. I have to go.

Without further hesitation, I bite my lip and handed my passport to the custom.

30 Nov 2011 8 pm.

The Lion City.

Btw, if you were CDL's Qwek, do you think you have grounds to throw back the Alexander Rd GLS site to gov ? "you can't sell me a site at record price and change the rules the next day, can you ?"

Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    16 October 2011 Sunday 7:15am.

I woke up lazily as a little of the sun rays seeped through the opening of the curtains. I was preparing to go to Church but saw Emily still sleeping soundly and decided to delay for a moment.

It was a wonderful Sunday morning and I could hear the birds singing happily on the trees outside my window. Thought I should check out my two little devils sleeping next door, so I got out of bed.

As I walked along the corridors towards their room, I saw the room door ajar. I laughed at their carelessness and opened the door to check on them. They were sleeping soundly. I smiled in my heart.

Then,as I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them, I heard a commotion outside on the street. I looked out of the kitchen window.

A huge column of protesters was formed on the street below. There were like 2000 people on the street blocking all the carpark exits of the buildings on either side of the road......

27 October 2011 Thursday 3:00pm

Recalling the protest incident last Sunday, I laughed it off and continue on my way to fetch my two darlings back from their school.

The car audio beeped and I saw Emily name displayed on my instrument cluster. I activated the car phone and there were many loving exchanges in our conversation.

At the traffic junction, I could see the blue sky leading all the way to my 2 darlings school. Suddenly, I felt an earthquake tremor under the car and saw a deep road crack infront of me.....

1 November 2011 Tuesday 2:15am

Angela the younger devil, is running a high fever. We should get her as soon as possible to the nearest emergency which is 35km away.

I could see Emily's tears in her eyes as she stroked my angel on her forehead. I did a quick glance at John , the older devil and saw him sleeping soundly on the passenger's seat...

17 November 2011

Unexpected heavy snow....this time my car engine is dead.

18 December 2011

Another protest.... this time, I found a stone crack in my window.

2 March 2012

The four of us saw the green land below approaching us and getting bigger and bigger from the plane. The white tall buildings on the coastal area looked like a scene from a science fiction novel.

The Lion City.....

20 April 2012

My family and I are now fully settled in our new home near the Lion River. We could see the river just from our windows in the living room. This is like a paradise on planet Earth....

Emily put the Business Times on the breakfast table while I was sipping my coffee. We thought of buying a home here we can truly call our own in 6 months time and were just discussing that the other day.

Then, the headline on the paper caught my attention:

Restriction on foreigner purchase on Landed property. (Note: already happened on 8 Dec 2011 )

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Btw, if you were CDL's Qwek, do you think you have grounds to throw back the Alexander Rd GLS site to gov ? "you can't sell me a site at record price and change the rules the next day, can you ?"
    dear brother amk. It is not adviseable to throw away your land banks. If the foreigners can afford to come here, they can afford the 10% premium if they really want to invest long term here. Unless they are speculators, then the 10% will turn them off. Singaporeans deserve the 10% advantage over the foreigners for we have built this great city safe and good for all to stay.

Too bad I do not work for Kwek lah..so in no position to advise him, but maybe just to suggest to him only.

WOAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH

What is 10% more for an exchange of a New Life in the Lion City over their homelands?

Do NOT GONG GONG GIVE DISCOUNT HOR !
    That will cause property prices to drop wor...dun say I never warn you guys hor..

At first I was angry.. BUT NOW I SEE THE PERFECT MOVE BY PAP !

INGENIOUS ! KHAW AND SHANMU ARE GENIUS la !

Now, why our developers should not give discounts to help the foreigners buy a Singapore property :

Because this 10% stamp duties is the price a foreigner have to pay for the sweat and blood we native Singaporeans have put in together to build this great city.

10% premium is the price advantage our first time Singaporean home owner deserved to have over a foreigner. If you give discounts to them, you are doing harms to Singaporean home buyer.

If a foreigner truly believe in our property market, he should go ahead and pay the 10%! No more, no less.

This is called Price Advantage. A gift given to our local home buyers by our government! This is called sweet water dun give to outside people: 肥水不流外田!

I am beginning to see the light and good of this property measure, have you ?

Good Luck.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 10-12-11 at 13:56.

Almost wanted to give up on this childish forum until i see this thread. Bj bravo.

disappointed to see a lot of silly and shallow postings from supposedly matured fathers and mothers.

but wtf xi quan ju hao.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007
    Almost wanted to give up on this childish forum until i see this thread. Bj bravo.

disappointed to see a lot of silly and shallow postings from supposedly matured fathers and mothers.

but wtf xi quan ju hao.
    Thank You brother nobrainer32007...actually I was trying to be the childish one leh..

WOAHAHAHHAHHAAH

Time will tell

Thank You brother nobrainer32007...actually I was trying to be the childish one leh..

WOAHAHAHHAHHAAH

What is 10% more for an exchange of a New Life in the Lion City over their homelands?

Do NOT GONG GONG GIVE DISCOUNT HOR !
    That will cause property prices to drop wor...dun say I never warn you guys hor..
    Looks bad in showrooms...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Looks bad in showrooms...
    They will regret.

Wow.....sg is the only heaven on earth! Well done PAP!

They will regret.
    I tot u already giving 5% discount? Mon 5% is needed to restore interest.

With feo started giving 5% for all islandwide projects, i wud expect many recent buyers to return their units to developers.....

Forfeit only lugi 1.25% and can buy back at 5% discount immediately.....really nobrainer !!

I tot u already giving 5% discount? Mon 5% is needed to restore interest.
    Of course immediate reaction is everyone stoned and dare not make any move what...I will not give any discount, not even if you agree to change ur BMW to Mercedes lah...

WOAHAHAHAHA

They will regret.
    I tot u already giving 5% discount? Min 5% is needed to restore interest.

I tot u already giving 5% discount? Min 5% is needed to restore interest.
    I said Liao, not even if u change ur BMW to join me in Mercedes club mah.

WOAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007
    Time will tell
    Oh please do not say these 3 words (time will tell) again.. wait later MISSED THE BOAT MR. EXPERT B will come in with his long long stories + lots of cut & paste to jam up this thread!!
    Last edited by Rysk; 10-12-11 at 14:38.

FEO Hillier showroom less than 10 cars.
    Launch already?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    With feo started giving 5% for all islandwide projects, i wud expect many recent buyers to return their units to developers.....

Forfeit only lugi 1.25% and can buy back at 5% discount immediately.....really nobrainer !!
    That is why I said NO DISCOUNT mah...very discerning to see this human nature, brother devilplate

It is very unwise to react immediately to any news, just like in stock markets lor..

WOAHAAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    FEO Hillier showroom less than 10 cars.
    Launch already?
    The 10 cars all are agents one lah..WOAHAHAHAHA

The 10 cars all are agents one lah..WOAHAHAHAHA
    Oh haven't launch. My bad.... I will remain positive.
    Affordable means small

Let me tell you why it is unwise to give discount. That is as good as trying to counter the effects of the property measures. Ultimately, that works right into your margins.

Then, how can the price stabilise ? We want a stable property markets, one that grow steady and zhai zhai one.

Property is an asset class more valuable than Gold. You think just by giving discount can really move the demand meh?

If the demand is so real and strong, then this measure will stabilise the market and moderate the price increase.

I believe the demand is real and strong otherwise why the need to warrant the 10% duty?

Look at this:

Japan: Radiation
    Thailand: Flood
    India: Unrest
    Russia: Unrest
    Middle East: Unrest
    Europe: Risk in currency
    China: Capital control

Where do the rich people originated from? if you are a rich man, where will you go after scanning the World Map ? And you buy with the 10% penalty fearing the lower investment returns, or you buy with the 10% premium for a safer and better life?

Think about it.

Hahaha everyone not in the mood to read ur winding story and think.
    Time to plan the exit route la